What appearance change increased the attention you got from women the most?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Educate me, guys. How exactly does a man "manscape"? Are we talking about shaving it all off , trimming the borders, or trimming the length?

I'll abstain from Google for this right now as I'm afraid of where I'll end up. Very afraid.

J/K, but you manscapers, what exactly are you doing?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jay07 said:
You have absolutely no idea on what youre talking about, and all of us are now a little dumber because of you.

"even on roids its not pure muscle" lolololol. Google epistane, body type, and diet. Your welcome.
Whatever you say kid. Im pretty sure the pros over on the bodybuilding forum know loads more than you. Go kick rocks bro. No one is putting on 20 lbs of muscle in a month. Get real. Roids, a great diet, good workout routine, and the right body type can make someone can mass quickly, but not 20 pounds of muscle in a month. All of that weight gain will not soley be muscle.

And yes, Ive read up on epistane a while ago. You arent talk to some noob. Wanna prove me wrong? Show me so legitimate bodybuilding info where numerous guys are saying they gained these large amounts of muscle in just a month.
Atom Smasher said:
Educate me, guys. How exactly does a man "manscape"? Are we talking about shaving it all off , trimming the borders, or trimming the length?

I'll abstain from Google for this right now as I'm afraid of where I'll end up. Very afraid.

I have a pair of buzzers just for my body. I have a few of those little plastic attachments so I can choose the closeness I want. I just trim my pubic area down some with the plastic attachment on, and then use it without the attachments to line the hair. I usually dont touch my armpit hair unless Im going to the beach. In which case I buzz armpit hair all off.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Whatever you say kid. Im pretty sure the pros over on the bodybuilding forum know loads more than you. Go kick rocks bro. No one is putting on 20 lbs of muscle in a month. Get real. Roids, a great diet, good workout routine, and the right body type can make someone can mass quickly, but not 20 pounds of muscle in a month. All of that weight gain will not soley be muscle.
Thanks for the advice on what would happen if I went to another forum and asked them about what happens when I work out. Appreciate the advice, duely noted. You're a KJ amongs KJ's....king of the KJ's.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Thanks for the advice on what would happen if I went to another forum and asked them about what happens when I work out. Appreciate the advice, duely noted. You're a KJ amongs KJ's....king of the KJ's.
Actually, the only KJ here is the guy making up stories that defy all known scientific proof in nutrition and human physiology...ie...you. You can tell me how much muscle you gained, but I can still say you are full of it.

I mean, thats like me saying Ive levitated before despite all scientific evidence saying thats impossible for a human to do. Yet despite someone challenging me, I can just whine about how I know what happens to my body and blah blah blah. But I guess its the internet and uninformed people can make all sorts of claims anytime they want without any real proof backing it up.

Last edited:

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:

Personal preference really.

Just need to keep it tidy.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6976481&page=1 LOL on your own forum bro.

Show me some pics of you tough guy. Bet your the hardgainer whos dissaointed in your results cause bench and curls didnt get you where you wanted.

OTE=Jaylan]Whatever you say kid. Im pretty sure the pros over on the bodybuilding forum know loads more than you. Go kick rocks bro. No one is putting on 20 lbs of muscle in a month. Get real. Roids, a great diet, good workout routine, and the right body type can make someone can mass quickly, but not 20 pounds of muscle in a month. All of that weight gain will not soley be muscle.

And yes, Ive read up on epistane a while ago. You arent talk to some noob. Wanna prove me wrong? Show me so legitimate bodybuilding info where numerous guys are saying they gained these large amounts of muscle in just a month.
I have a pair of buzzers just for my body. I have a few of those little plastic attachments so I can choose the closeness I want. I just trim my pubic area down some with the plastic attachment on, and then use it without the attachments to line the hair. I usually dont touch my armpit hair unless Im going to the beach. In which case I buzz armpit hair all off.[/QUOTE]

Ddd

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The_411 said:
Hygiene and manscaping. I'm not into the metro but defintely cleaning up and making sure there's congruency in my style and hygiene/manscaping. If you screw up in any of thsoe three your chances diminish to near zero if not zero.

No point in looking fashionable with bad breath or bad teeth or looking unkempt. Plus it boosts confidence because you don't have to worry about that aspect of the game. That way if something goes wrong you can point to your game itself.
This manscaping sh!t again. If a woman decides not to sleep with you because you didnt manscape youre doing something wrong

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Manscaping, manscaping....

Is that where you leave the landing strip?

:rolleyes:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jay07 said:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...6976481&page=1 LOL on your own forum bro.

Show me some pics of you tough guy. Bet your the hardgainer whos dissaointed in your results cause bench and curls didnt get you where you wanted.
LEARN TO READ KID. The guy in that thread DID NOT gain 15 lbs of muscle. Hes talking about OVERALL weight gain. He even highlighted that he did gain fat. Show me someone whos saying they gain 15 lbs of MUSCLE in 6 weeks or less.

The guy didnt even give his height or body weight, so theres no way to tell how much his gain in body fat percentage actually weighed. And without knowing his body weight and original body fat %, theres no way to tell how much weight he gained in muscle, fat, or water fluctuations in his body.

Learn something about fitness bro. Without his age, weight, and height being specified IN THE POST, we cannot make any decent conclusions on the info he gave. The stats under his username are from April 2013(click his profile), while his post is from 5 years ago. Without his stats from when he made that post, no accurate conclusions can be drawn about how much weight he gained in muscle, fat, water, or whatever.

PS - Why do you wanna see pics of me? Got a man crush? And btw, I lift to be fit on the basketball court and soccer court. My goal isnt to be massive. But even with that said, Ive done my homework on fitness. Im not running around the net telling that its possible to gain over 15 lbs of muscle with or without gear.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
PS - Why do you wanna see pics of me? Got a man crush? And btw, I lift to be fit on the basketball court and soccer court. My goal isnt to be massive. But even with that said, Ive done my homework on fitness. Im not running around the net telling that its possible to gain over 15 lbs of muscle with or without gear.
Sounds like you lift to be a skinny nobody. "I lift to be fit on the basketball court and soccer court". LMAO. That's a new one. Put on some mass and then come back with credibility.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
Sounds like you lift to be a skinny nobody. "I lift to be fit on the basketball court and soccer court". LMAO. That's a new one. Put on some mass and then come back with credibility.
Such idiocy from a guy named Ronaldo 7.

My favorite club is actually Real Madrid. And Crisitiano Ronaldo regularly gets props from guys in all corners of the fitness community because of his physique. Doesnt matter if its the crossfit forums or the bodybuilding.com forums, I see the guy regularly get props.

Hes far from a skinny nobody and thats the kind of body I want. I want to be agile, yet strong. I dont wanna be too big, plus chicks love the soccer or swimmers body physique the most. And is Lebron James a skinny nobody? Hes a beast on the basketball court and obviously he lifts. Tell me more about skinny nobodies in those sports.

Theres a reason those two dominate their sport. Size and strength are 2 big reasons. Dont talk to me about credibility when you have none yourself kid.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Makes sense to me, Zek. I also agree on the clothing. I've always said, those old, over-used sayings still have truth to them: "Clothing makes the man".

Clothing is the male analog for female makeup, IMO. When a man shows that he has paid even just a tiny amount of attention to his style and appearance, he rises above 99.9% of the competition.

Watch when a woman checks a man out:
1) Checks the eyes
2) Checks the shoes and works her way up.
3) Wristwatch

It's ALL about shoes, gentlemen. Women are absolutely obsessed about shoes, and men don't realize that this applies to men's shoes too. Watch a woman check a guy out and you will see her eyes go right to the shoes. I can't tell you how many times women have complemented me on my shoes. They don't have to be expensive, either. Just clean & stylish. Again, if your shoes are clean & stylish, you're already massively ahead of the competition.

But clothing is a modern man's suit of armor. Why not walk around with a polished, shiny suit of armor? I have always maintained that decent clothing can cover a multitude of sins when it comes to natural appearance.

You can control all the women in the room like a boss if you are dressed above the other men and if you have one woman as social proof to lubricate the attraction machinery.
Can't stress enough how shoes are so important.

muhnkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forearms. Very underrated in terms of attracting women.

I use a 15 lb dumbbell that I swing like I'm taking batting practice to develop forearms. Works forearms, waist and shoulders. Just be careful about using too much weight, because you can easily screw up your elbow or wrist.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Such idiocy from a guy named Ronaldo 7.

My favorite club is actually Real Madrid. And Crisitiano Ronaldo regularly gets props from guys in all corners of the fitness community because of his physique. Doesnt matter if its the crossfit forums or the bodybuilding.com forums, I see the guy regularly get props.

Hes far from a skinny nobody and thats the kind of body I want. I want to be agile, yet strong. I dont wanna be too big, plus chicks love the soccer or swimmers body physique the most. And is Lebron James a skinny nobody? Hes a beast on the basketball court and obviously he lifts. Tell me more about skinny nobodies in those sports.

Theres a reason those two dominate their sport. Size and strength are 2 big reasons. Dont talk to me about credibility when you have none yourself kid.
I never said Cristiano doesn't have a great physique.

Don't say you "lift" then. He has a toned body that is achievable with football and light weight training. He is more shredded than anything else. I believe his bodyfat to be around 7-9%.

You are no LeBron or Cristiano, kid. You think you lift and in reality you really don't. You are probably of those type of kids that still struggle with 135 on the bench press. Lol. I bet you to ask people to help you carry the weights.

Reaction score
For me? The 4" cock implant really seems to make the ladies swoon :crackup:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
I never said Cristiano doesn't have a great physique.

Don't say you "lift" then. He has a toned body that is achievable with football and light weight training. He is more shredded than anything else. I believe his bodyfat to be around 7-9%.
Do your research on CR7's workout routine. Its more than just "light weight training". Dude gets a lot of his speed and leg power from more than just light leg work outs. Some Ronaldo fan you are.
You are no LeBron or Cristiano, kid. You think you lift and in reality you really don't. You are probably of those type of kids that still struggle with 135 on the bench press. Lol. I bet you to ask people to help you carry the weights.
First off, Im probably older than you. Second off, Im probably in better shape than you. If you are so concerned with my physique, how about you show yours first?

Lastly, since all you can do is troll with character attacks, its clear you and your buddies lost the "how much muscle can one build in a month" argument. Because youve stopped debating that all for the sake of slinging insults. Ran out of bs to throw out on your viewpoint huh?

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread, shame it has turned into a ****storm. I have always believed that taking care of yourself should be something you do to make yourself feel good, its not a competition, although a lot of people do get threatened by it. A number of small enhancements can however, for example fashion sense, having a good hairstyle and tanning also do wonders. A lot of guys think a course of steroids will have a similar affect to a girl who gets breast augmentation. Don't be sold on that lie, get the best body you can naturally, supplements and get a descent wardrobe.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it was a combination of different things from hairstyle to losing 65 lbs of body fat and gaining about 20 lbs of muscle mass.

Years ago I grew my hair out about 2 feet and it was a real pvssy magnet. I got a military cut and went from getting semi rock star attention to no attention at all. The cut even pissed off a lot of females I was affiliated with at the time.

I grew the hair back (for myself) even longer than before and the attention has been very positive. I lost count of all the times I been out in public settings and the inviting looks I get from cute/sexy women. Even women out with boyfriends. The same thing happens to my friend and he has really long hair too. Don't know what it is but women seem to love it.