"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

What am I doing wrong here?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Haha, you guys actually go on these girls social accounts and like their posts? That is mind blowing.
I have many women on social media, local women I know very well. I game all my women through social media its easy.

my point is when they go wishy washy i respond too nothing, not even if they shared my business page
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
UPDATE

So somehow we got texting, and there was fun and vibes in the air. She told me a rare name of hers and I told her my crush in high school had the same name. Then I added a cheeky comment, "maybe we'll date". She's says "maybe, it's on you". She proceeded to ask how many girlfriends I've had, I said I've been close with many but nothing serious really(didn't want to lie)

Then she said, so that's none to which I admit. The interaction ended at it's on you.

I think this is good, how do I take it from here
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Timing was a issue but it wasn't really my fault.
No, it wasn't my food. It was at a restaurant, I asked her what she wanted
Oh, now this is cute, haven't saw fault talk in a while... Just being honest bro, everything is your fault... The sooner you accept everything is your fault, the sooner you can have the most important factors fall under your control.

Everything is your fault and that is OK. Peachy. Fantastic, I accept fault and now I'm moving on, not dwelling and my life is going to be better because of it.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
UPDATE

So somehow we got texting, and there was fun and vibes in the air. She told me a rare name of hers and I told her my crush in high school had the same name. Then I added a cheeky comment, "maybe we'll date". She's says "maybe, it's on you". She proceeded to ask how many girlfriends I've had, I said I've been close with many but nothing serious really(didn't want to lie)

Then she said, so that's none to which I admit. The interaction ended at it's on you.

I think this is good, how do I take it from here
Spinning plates is about giving her room to let her own over active imagination start creating value for you, so you accomplish this by leaving her on read and going to meet other women.
 

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
264
Reaction score
190
Age
48
So somehow we got texting, and there was fun and vibes in the air.
Owww, ffs man. Let me take a wild guess, she reached out first. And you happily took the bait so now you're back in orbit.

She told me a rare name of hers and I told her my crush in high school had the same name.
You think you bonded over a name?

Then I added a cheeky comment, "maybe we'll date"
I'll classify that as insecure rather than cheeky.

She's says "maybe, it's on you".
And she dodged it.........

She proceeded to ask how many girlfriends I've had, I said I've been close with many but nothing serious really(didn't want to lie)
Next time lie though your g*ddamm teeth. See below.

Then she said, so that's none to which I admit.
And she deducted you have no experience with women. A question like that has only one right answer "none of your business" or a variation of that like "I don't kiss and tell".

I think this is good
I'm gonna have to disappoint you there buddy.

how do I take it from here
Yeah.....so.....if, and I'm stretching this, if she really likes you for whatever reason, which I doubt, cause she would not have stood you up on that date if she did, she'll agree on a date. Just blatantly ask, no chit chat. I'm gonna do this activity coming Friday, want to come along?

I'm gonna have to be honest and tell you that your chances are slim to none.

You know what to do when she declines. Right? Or tries to postpone or reschedule. Right? As I'm smelling your infatuation for her all the way across the internet I'm gonna spell it out for you. You go no contact. No social media, no texting, to talking on the phone.

YOU GO AND FIND YOURSELF ANOTHER WOMAN.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top