What about the "Booty Call" Damages

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what are you trying to get from this website?
Lol i posted that on the first page of this thread! Stop feeding her and she will eventually stop posting because she isnt going to find what she wants here.

Igetit!

Reaction score
You know what? I hope the other members here don't blast me for saying this,but here goes anyway. I actually have a little respect for you. I can respect a woman who can just be straight up honest. In reply number 96,you said that you completely agree with what I said,even though all I did was repeat what Kontroller X had already said earlier. Then later on you said that you had decided to use one of our "male tactics",which means you obviously agree with some of the info here,otherwise,you wouldn't be using it for yourself. Even though we all here already know what you're going to do,I give you props for your honesty.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, this case is very simple.
She said that she was spoiled by her past relationships.....she got away with it when she was in her teens and 20s. That's when her desirebility was at all time high for. She doesn't realise that her stocks has lost value because of her age or is in denial about it. She doesn't want to admit that she will not be able to do the "I want it and I want it now stuff" with alpha males or djs as her booty call guy is. She has to remember that she is competing against younger and hotter women that her booty guy is messing with.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
TheRealSupreme said:
((yawn))

I was gonna just do my normal ignore your drivel crap but...
Lying pr1ck. You had no intention of ignoring me because I draw out your rampant stupidity.

A zen master you are not kama dudo. When you point your finger where does the thumb point? Yes back at you.
It didn't take long for you to prove yourself an ignorant idiot. Nice grammar there pops.

These kids need advice from a real player not some wanna be zenned out fake like you dudo.

What these kids need is advice that is going to put women in their beds not some wacked out be one with the sound of a tree falling crap your spitting out.
So getting women in bed is the goal? It explains why you know nothing of what makes a man respectful in the eyes of a woman, his peers and colleagues (that means: an associate in a profession or in a civil or ecclesiastical office. So you don't have to look it up).

I guess you knew your one of the people that I talked about in my show that has led this site down the wrong path.
Here's another lesson: Your is different than you're (you are). You're (you are) welcome sh!tbird. Get it now? If you can't take the time to become congruent with how you are on a random message board how can anyone take you seriously?

I appreciate that I've gotten under your skin enough to talk about me on your show. At least some of what I'm trying to get you to understand is tattooed in your subconscious. I wouldn't have ever known because I don't listen to your hack garbage. If you think anyone doesn't already believe you rip off Tariq's work you're sadly mistaken. You're welcome for the lesson though.

While your running around begging for change at the airports wearin your robes and acting like a race that your not, guys like me are livin life to it's fullest.
I have no idea what the fvck this means?

When you can get a woman by your side then speak out. Until then shut up and stay off this board.
Of the two of us, you're the only who's come running back from being banned because you're an attention slvt, NOTHING more.

It's a shame that you playa's will never know what true love and the respect of a woman is because you're (another example of proper use) too busy chasing around some skank to throw your idiotic pickup lines on. Bragging and post notching do NOT make one a man.

As for DjDan he is back on my site. Uhh sorry. And the only thing that I hate are fakes as I have said for all these years. I hate you internet fakers. You some fat guy sitting at home pretending to be zen like and pretending that you may one day get a date when the stars get in the right path and all that.
If Dan is back (and I'm not 100% that he is) it's his loss.

-------------------

As for this kid she needs to get off this site also. She is obviously collecting kudos from a group of desperate guys to make herself feel good and ignoring the bad comments.
Wow. Again I'm not surprised. Instead of confronting your ego and trying to use the experience you've garnered, your remedy is to call someone names and tell them to go away. Good lesson.

Real teachers who respect people and have an heart do what guys like me do; take their wisdom and range of experience and use that as a tool for someone else to learn from. This is giving back. This is congruence in it's purest form.

Don't you have a pay site true desperate boys go to to whine and self indulge in their own misery? If anyone should leave it's you. I would never tell anyone to go anywhere because I don't own this place. Your overt arrogance and ignorance blind you and immasculate your intentions.

Supreme, above it all I truly think your heart is in the right place but you lack the maturity to truly teach others. You may have experience but being a douche with experience is still being a douche.

Here and in the real world I have the one crown you'll never wear; respect.

Best of luck to you.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
librito is spot on, I believe.

librito said:
Guys, this case is very simple.
She said that she was spoiled by her past relationships.....she got away with it when she was in her teens and 20s. That's when her desirebility was at all time high for. She doesn't realise that her stocks has lost value because of her age or is in denial about it. She doesn't want to admit that she will not be able to do the "I want it and I want it now stuff" with alpha males or djs as her booty call guy is. She has to remember that she is competing against younger and hotter women that her booty guy is messing with.
The only longer relationship she mentioned was with an ass-kisser, never was dumped. There also was no reaction to my "afraid of beeing alone (40+)" question earlier. Under this assumption only time will tell if she ages in grace or become bitter.

This avoidance of critizism and thus growth-avoidance by a quick fix of feeling good, powerful and admiration is not uncommon. Many women swing the branch when things get uncomfortable for ego, many guys start intimidating, bullying, playing the uber-alpha etc.

The bad thing about it is that they work, just that there is a great danger that when you age and the outer appearance looses attractiveness, there is not much left.

Nice to meet you, Blu08, and good luck !

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's quite simple...you want him because he is the only guy that doesn't want YOU. You said so yourself in your first post, that you can usually get any guy, but not this one. That's the only reason why you are so focused on changing it.

Ask yourself this: What does he offer you really?? Other than good sex?

blue08

Don Juan
Reaction score
Litbrito - I don't have to compete with the younger "chicks" - I may be 40 but I still get asked for my ID for alcohol or smokes all the time and it's not just from guys. My girlfriends ages range from 25 - 35 and I might add that I look alot better than a lot of 20 somethings out there. I think the self confidence and acceptance I have of myself makes up for that little wrinkle. And I still do get my way - most of the time and I am attracted to alpha males and most of my past relationships were with alphas..

SunnyD - There are many things I love about him besides the good sex. We have a lot in common and we get along usually- we both love to fish, like the outdoors, have twisted personalities, he's a hard -worker, loves animals, he has morals and values like mine (although some of you think he's a cheater), he's a wonderful father which I find his best quality and earned him alot of respect from me.. after all the crap he's been through fighting to be a dad and a part of his daughter's world. Most men would have just walked away and wrote those child support checks but not have been a father. And most of all I am completely me... no pretending, no acting, no hiding my self emotionally or physically. I can wake up - hair a mess, no make-up etc and that's okay - I don't feel like I have to run to bathroom and fix myself up like and feel self-conscious of my appearance. It's a comfy feeling. And I know he's comfortable with me.. it's just a feeling. I am happy when I am with him.

Igetit!

Reaction score
blue08 said:
There are many things I love about him besides the good sex. We have a lot in common and we get along usually- we both love to fish, like the outdoors, have twisted personalities, he's a hard -worker, loves animals, he has morals and values like mine (although some of you think he's a cheater), he's a wonderful father which I find his best quality and earned him alot of respect from me.. after all the crap he's been through fighting to be a dad and a part of his daughter's world. Most men would have just walked away and wrote those child support checks but not have been a father. And most of all I am completely me... no pretending, no acting, no hiding my self emotionally or physically. I can wake up - hair a mess, no make-up etc and that's okay - I don't feel like I have to run to bathroom and fix myself up like and feel self-conscious of my appearance. It's a comfy feeling. And I know he's comfortable with me.. it's just a feeling. I am happy when I am with him.
By looking at this what you just wrote,and what you wrote in your very first post about this guy,you never know that you were talking about the same person. Here,you talk about his morals and values,but on your original post,you talk about emotional abuse,and how he picked you to be his next victim. Wow.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue...that's all great and well..but the question wasn't "what do you like about him?" It was:

WHAT DOES HE OFFER YOU???

blue08

Don Juan
Reaction score
IGetIt - A lot of my anger came from reading that Booty Call article I think during a "down-time" for me and I re-acted by posting on this site - and my main problem was lost in my post which was the whole "just ****ing" change mid-stream but it's my own fault for not explaining better how the relationship revolved. Through all these posts it's made me think about a lot. Everyone's point of views made me "get real" with myself and my situation and pin point the part that really bothers me... and I know what it is. I've learned - I think it's great. I'm happier for it and my guy has had a break-through earlier in the week that gives me hope. I wish you guys weren't so against woman on your website - I have so many questions.

fourblueballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
blue08 said:
IGetIt - A lot of my anger came from reading that Booty Call article I think during a "down-time" for me and I re-acted by posting on this site - and my main problem was lost in my post which was the whole "just ****ing" change mid-stream but it's my own fault for not explaining better how the relationship revolved. Through all these posts it's made me think about a lot. Everyone's point of views made me "get real" with myself and my situation and pin point the part that really bothers me... and I know what it is. I've learned - I think it's great. I'm happier for it and my guy has had a break-through earlier in the week that gives me hope. I wish you guys weren't so against woman on your website - I have so many questions.

No one is against women here. This community is a self help program for men. It is to live better over all......

What types of questions do you have?

Con-akt

Reaction score
blue08 said:

Yeah so many questions......but a desire only to listen to the bull**** that justifies your foolishness and the few answers that tickle your ears. Youve spent years diluting yourself. You will most likely continue to serch for support to your fantasies for the rest of your days, resulting in bitterness and abandonment.

In your mind you know what the truth really is, but in your heart you harbor all the comforting lies.

I think the reason guys thought you were very young is because you seem to be very inexperienced in how Men operate. Very Naive. The fact that you are 40 tells me youve had plenty of time to wise up. You are willfully ignorant and possibly just looking for attention. I think its sad because this crappy excuse for a love life you have, isn't worth the frustration.

The status between him and his X will never change till the child is old enough to make her own way in the world.

You opened the thread by blasting out the pain and disappointment that you feel USED. Thats not entirely the truth is it?

The real truth is that no one is ever truly PLAYED. They always PLAY themselves. The question is when will you stop handing your dignity away and allowing yourself to be played?

Women as diluted as yourself, even after being confronted with the truth, will continue to go on and on with the same bull**** expecting different results. That is the text book definition of Madness.

You have helped convince me that women were physiological designed to be played. They beg to be lied to, just like you are doing here on this forum.

Some guys will accommodate you. I want to thank you people for illustrating the truths I'm learning under PlayerSupreme. Your all so text book.
Classic cases of people struggling upstream in life. The problems many face have simple solutions but your insecurities keep you in your unhealthy coe- dependencies.

blue08

Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD -? What does he offer?

Definately fulfills the physical need first for both of us. I am a spoiler in my relationships - that makes me happy. I am happiest "taking care of and doing things for others" that gives me purpose but that's just me. I like to feel needed and regardeless of how many times he pushed me away - he pulled me back just as fast because he needs me too and he's said it before - that he needs love too and I know I give him that and make him feel like he is best man on this planet..because too me is - Yes I know the contradictions -I'm an idiot but unfortunately we usually don't choose who we love. It's a funny thing that we really can't control and I know for many of you you use up all your energy struggling to avoid the whole love thing. For some people they wouldn't understand that and think I was stupid. He does offers me some emotional fulfillment too when he lets his guard down. We are both very independant people so I'm not sure what you mean by "offer". We don't want any more children - beginning of relationship we playfully named the 4 children we were gonna have... since then he's made it known No more children. Marriage - well I don't care if I ever marry again - it's just a piece of paper to me - if you love someone a piece of paper isn't gonna that - just complicates things and if I do marry again it's gonna really be till death because I'm tired of relationships - I don't want it anymore.

Con-Akt - I may sound naive and inexperienced but I'm not. I look at things differently and try to see others point of views and not be narrow minded. I try to trust someone until they give me reason for me not to trust them and I don't "worry" about what anyone's gonna think of me - I'm me like it or not - if not go away. I am a simple person and an open book. I think I have been pretty successful in most of my relationships - none of which were less then 3 years with a person and 6 marriage proposals and one 1 marriage - and believe it or not I helped alot of them better themselves during our relationships either professionally, emotionally and sobered up a cronic alcoholic when I left - he's still sober to this day and we are still friends after splitting up 6 years ago.

blue08

Don Juan
Reaction score
FourBlueBalls - Questions - lots of them.

First - It says your MA - what part?

For a guy if you really loved someone and the relationship ended - how long does it take you to trust again? Or is it your goal to never get close again and that's why there are DJs and bitter ones at that.

Those with girlfriends - how often do you see them (if you don't live with them)

fourblueballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue, I am from the Worcester Area / South of there... not saying where exactly online.

It all depends. Do you keep an image of them around. I've learned a way.. to destroy it.. in a week.. and I'm back doing my thing.. w/ out all the heartache. You have to cut EVERY cord.. and connection that reminds you of them. All pictures.. delete her myspace.. facebook, put gifts in the closet.. delete numbers. texts.. everything!

The trust issue is different for everyone. Situational dependent. Did he cheat? Did you cheat.. you play games... ect.

Blue, no one is being bitter.. that I have read. There is a misunderstanding between the sexes and that causes tension. I understand that.

And those with gf's.. it depends on the relationship that they have. How busy you are.. ect.

You have the wrong impression of this community as a whole.

Some people.. come to me.. to learn how to get a great girl friend.. others just want to shag as many girls as possible. They just want sex. Which is perfectly fine.. as long as you go about it the right way.. and be upfront about your intentions. Keep communication, so no one gets hurt.

You would think I am a sleaze bag because I've had booty calls, that set me up with there friends.. to go play w/ there friends.. and come back.. and tell me how it was. The thing is.. if your honest and up front.. it can be done.. so long as none of your catch feelings.

In part what happened.. was BOTH of your faults.

His fault, for making sure.. you weren't catching feelings.. and communicating with you. and yours for not telling him.. you caught feelings for him. Once you caught feelings for him.. you chose to stay. So that, is partially your fault as well.. for why your feel heartache.

I know a lot of guys don't like to admit proper communication is key.. it really is.

It is the difference between being labeled as a player.. and being labeled as a man who is in high demand.

What part of Mass are you from blue?

If you can figure out how to PM me (I can't figure out how to PM you.) tell me what part.. we can talk privately. =]

Reaction score
Con-akt said:
Yeah so many questions......but a desire only to listen to the bull**** that justifies your foolishness and the few answers that tickle your ears. Youve spent years diluting yourself. You will most likely continue to serch for support to your fantasies for the rest of your days, resulting in bitterness and abandonment.

In your mind you know what the truth really is, but in your heart you harbor all the comforting lies.

I think the reason guys thought you were very young is because you seem to be very inexperienced in how Men operate. Very Naive. The fact that you are 40 tells me youve had plenty of time to wise up. You are willfully ignorant and possibly just looking for attention. I think its sad because this crappy excuse for a love life you have, isn't worth the frustration.

The status between him and his X will never change till the child is old enough to make her own way in the world.

You opened the thread by blasting out the pain and disappointment that you feel USED. Thats not entirely the truth is it?

The real truth is that no one is ever truly PLAYED. They always PLAY themselves. The question is when will you stop handing your dignity away and allowing yourself to be played?

Women as diluted as yourself, even after being confronted with the truth, will continue to go on and on with the same bull**** expecting different results. That is the text book definition of Madness.

You have helped convince me that women were physiological designed to be played. They beg to be lied to, just like you are doing here on this forum.

Some guys will accommodate you. I want to thank you people for illustrating the truths I'm learning under PlayerSupreme. Your all so text book.
Classic cases of people struggling upstream in life. The problems many face have simple solutions but your insecurities keep you in your unhealthy coe- dependencies.
Well said.

The fact that she is 40 suprises me too. You would think as a grown women she would know better. But I played women around her age also, as I said on my show.

Blue here has turned into a attention *****, pining for any male who will listen to her story. She won't take anyones advice but is collecting the emotional gratification from the responses she is getting.

Now that these kids know her age watch how her responses will drop. She had some attention for a while as long as they thought she was young and hot.

I suggest she grow up and move on and quit whining like a little girl about her life. Chalk it up to the game and move on.

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Lying pr1ck. [snip].
WOW. I really must of hurt your feelings a long time ago. Too bad I don't recall what I said to you to get your panties all in a bunch.

But it must of been real good.

I will read your drivel another day when I have some free time.

But you really should get off the net and into the real world. It is making you seem really creepy and weird to me. You hang out on this forum for some reason which I have not figured out yet but your beginning to seem really strange.

A zen type your not. Zen types get over past transgressions. I think your either a woman or your gay. I haven't spent any time to think about which you are.

Either way you do not belong here zama.

And lay off the coffee man. Get a little happy pill from your therapist and put it to use fella.

It's funny how I can make you jump and get all upset though.

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
blue why are you always countering what everyone has to say. If you already know the answers why even post this thread. I'am starting to agree with everyone else that you are a attention ho. Consider this your last gift.

Sutra I do not get why you have a problem with supreme. I mean you said he bites tariq's material, tell me one guru who didn't bite someone's material.

blue08

Don Juan
Reaction score
No - it's not attention - I really want to hear everyone's thoughts.. I can't count how many times I've reread this entire post. It's a learning thing for me. It gets me thinking more and hopefully some of you too. I didn't want to Go "running off" as someone said because I'm bored or whatever. Like I said earlier I had other questions - but it sure has stirred up some anger between a couple of you.