What about the "Booty Call" Damages

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually listened to the first of those podcasts, and although I don't like the idea of advertising here, I have to admit I did the same thing and it works. More than one year of desperate attempts to contact me after I broke contact completely.. Never much more "quality time" than putting a DVD in after sex and then going on in between. Not nice to write something like that about a situation involving yourself, but give her the most exciting sex and she will be crazy about you, even (or even particularly) if you give a damn about her personally.

But:

a) I believe a healthy woman will not fall for this (more than a few times) Healthy women are of course as rare as healthy men.
b) I still believe there is a dialectic aggregation of the player-stuff and a view respectful of yourself and the woman.

blue08

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ - That was too funny!! I'd be asking him if he was gay. My guy is an ex-marine-once a Marine always a Marine. In terms of dogs - my favorite breed is a Rotweiler... my guys are Rotweilers... the build, attitude, strength. I do like the tough guys and the muscles and attitude Just tired having to hear we're "Just F**kng" so I'm just not gonna listen to what he says and go by what he does instead! I couldn't have an overly emotional marshmellow like that video nor want one - I's have to save with my guy from himself, I'm not even that emotional -and I am an overy-emotional person.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Blue08,

When I said that our motto here is to "go by what a woman does,not by what she says",I meant that's what we here (us men) do.
You say that you intend to do that with your boyfriend,right? Nice try,but nothing has changed. You're still female,you still make decisions based on how you feel,and if this guy keeps doing what he's been doing,you'll keep responding the way you've been responding for the last 3 years. In order for you to truely be happy and get what you want in a relationship,you'd have to put your self-respect,dignity,and well-being ahead of your feelings and emotions,and we ALL know that ain't going to happen. So don't kid yourself. That motto is for us. It doesn't matter what he does,as long as you still feel attraction for him,you'll just make up reasons in your mind for what he does in order to justify staying with him,and you know that.

It just goes back to what Kontroller X has already said,"You can't fight biology". However,I will give you points for admitting that what we've said earlier was right and that you agree with it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
blue08 said:
OH "REAL"SUPREME ONE - First I am NOT "alittle girl" you arrogant B**stard. I listened to half of your audio - you sound like a real ass who'd I'd probably slap in the face if approached by you in a bar - If you actually READ all the postings in it's entirity you would understand it's a whole "booty call" thing as defined on your website - it was more a question or EMOTIONS. And you think my guy uses "his situation with his daughter to suck me in??? -he's spent over $70k on lawyers already because of this pyscho b**tch - I've seen the bills! I can understand his reason for caution. Good thing you don't have kids - you'd really make them proud oh RealSupreme One...haha -hope your fixed just like the DOG you sound like you are. You slept with over 125 woman - SO WHAT! How many STDs have you passed on in the process and hearts have you played with - that's nothing to brag about. I could sleep with a 1000 men but I have MORALS something you obviously lack -
Well since I am a 4 time grandfather that does make you a little girl kid. As I said you probably wouldn't listen and I figured you would just get upset also.

I told you that about me to let you know that I understand where your man is coming from and how it is for a real player.

You are nothing more than a booty call to him period. You claim that you accept that but I doubt it. Why would you post on a board like this.

I also don't run up in girls faces unless invited. So you and I would never meet.

Good luck to ya kiddo.

PS I have actually been so lucky in my game that I have never had a std. I was a fanatic about condoms after AIDs got popular. And I chose a higher caliber of women to prey on.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
blue08 said:
I don't know how much longer I will remain just a booty call but after 3 years it won't be long before I stop "talking" about my needs and just kiss his ass good-bye when my love turns to hate -because that's all a "booty call" will ultimately result in - is that what all you Don Juans want... will that make you "feel" good!
I'm going to weigh in and give my observations on this focockled mess.

1. You're secretly addicted to the attention he provides. It gives you a momentary lapse of reason and an excuse to give away your power, you're becoming this guy's victim.

2. Did you have the foresight to make your intentions of " 'til death do us part " to this guy apparent before you became his 2am cvm dumpster? If so, shame on you for accepting limited emotional gain and minimizing your self worth. If not, shame on you for expecting something which lulled around only in your head.

3. Your "love" and his "love" are very different philosophies and agendas. If you led him on by your actions that being his fvck buddy is acceptable how arrogant are you to think he wants to live in your fantasy?

4. Is this guy rubbing his magic lamp asking quietly "get me the fvck out of here . . ."

I'll carry on -

TheRealSupreme said:
For those of you nice guys who use morals as your programming for failure...I hope you succeed one day in the game and find a woman who will settle for guys like you after being used by real players like this girls man.
This is hot garbage.

Old guys who want desperately to live in the shadow of youth and arrogance believe in this crap. A player is such a ghetto term for a boy living in an adult body.

Being a player doesn't promote growth. It promotes stagnancy and complacency because the goal is fvcking as much trim as possible. Nothing redeeming in this whatsoever unless your goal is to scratch the crabs off your sac every time to lay down with some skank.

Morals are subjective to each individual but they are generally used as a guide to a healthy state of mind. Obviously,PLAYER, you've yet to determine between the part that possesses fruition and maturity from the part that pisses.

I've never liked your rhetoric because you don't even believe in it. Those who stood behind you and put their trust in you (DJDan) have come to guys like me because of your hate filled, trifling crap. You ridiculed him and demeaned him incessantly and only when he broke off from you and made the decision to grow mentally from men, you patted yourself on the back for it and took credit for his maturity?

Think about it.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually I wouldnt have posted in here but seeing as how it's growing and growing I figure I should at least post something since everyone is attacking her lol.

Blue- First welcome to the site, I dont think anyone here actually WELCOMED you in the first place.

Second- you have to understand that this site is mainly used by men, and the majority of the men here myself included have been burned in the past. Now when I say burned....it's basically what has happened to you , the women used us till they got bored of us and threw us away. I dont want to sound mean but that's how and WHY we are here, now you can accept the fact that he got tired of you or you can continue to pout and cry over ONE PERSON.

Look, I rarely say I respect any women I meet hell if you read my journal you can tell I DONT respect women but IF you look around the website and STOP defending the guy and read the bible maybe you can understand a little what this site is all about and then I might respect you, now dont get me wrong I dont "Hate," You since I dont know you but you get where I am going.

I say that one of the guys on here should meet you and talk to you face to face , I think it would be a better medium and hey maybe he can show you a good time instead of crying about one person.

I know I wrote alot but I decided to let out all my thoughts into one post and let the defenders of SS take over, Blue welcome to the site, if your not going to try to at least learn a little about what we teach here then can you at least say so some people (ME, ect...) can stay clear of yours posts in the future since your not really asking for advice and are just venting.

Hell if you lived close by I would go meet you just to figure out why your so bent out of shape.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
Hell if you lived close by I would go meet you just to figure out why your so bent out of shape.
bwahahahahha. more like bend her into a new shape. :crackup: I see thru your "concerned friend game". LOL. That's how friendzones happen boyo!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
bwahahahahha. more like bend her into a new shape. :crackup: I see thru your "concerned friend game". LOL. That's how friendzones happen boyo!

Your RIGHT, If she lived close by and I thought she looked up to my standards I WOULD make a play at her, but what was the whole "That's how friendzones happen boyo," Mean?

Do you actually think that IF I did meet her I would listen to her WHOLE story??? IF so then your mistaken I would change the subject and talk about...well nevermind if this scenario does happen I'll put it in my FR.

blue08

Don Juan
Reaction score
1st -I have not been dumped, we are still together
2nd - I am NOT your site's version of a "booty call" it's not 2am calls -wham, bam & out the door....

My problem is the LACK OF EMOTIONS - acting one way and then saying something different (My problem is hearing we're "Just F**king") < that it what makes it sound like a booty call to me.

In any relationship SEX is what makes the "relationship" different so when you say you ultimate goal with a Booty call is just for sex.... well in all my "relationships" regardless of what you want to call it - utlimately there is sex involved -that's what makes it different then hanging out with friends and when I saw my boyfriend, lover, etc. I expected to be having sex 99% of time.

I appreciate everyone's views (even the negative ones) and have made a choice to Not listen to him when he feels it necessary to tell me that "we're just *** " anymore and just go by his actions instead. That works for me - Sorry for stealing some of your Male tactics but in my case I think it makes sense because that is the part that's been bothering me. IGetit

blue08

Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n24 - cute. Are you a cowboy from Texas? Long way from MA where I am and with all you "duan juans" and wanna-be DJs why would I or anyone knowingly want to give any DJ the time of day.

Igetit!

Reaction score
blue08 said:
1st -I have not been dumped, we are still together
2nd - I am NOT your site's version of a "booty call" it's not 2am calls -wham, bam & out the door....

My problem is the LACK OF EMOTIONS - acting one way and then saying something different (My problem is hearing we're "Just F**king") < that it what makes it sound like a booty call to me.

In any relationship SEX is what makes the "relationship" different so when you say you ultimate goal with a Booty call is just for sex.... well in all my "relationships" regardless of what you want to call it - utlimately there is sex involved -that's what makes it different then hanging out with friends and when I saw my boyfriend, lover, etc. I expected to be having sex 99% of time.

I appreciate everyone's views (even the negative ones) and have made a choice to Not listen to him when he feels it necessary to tell me that "we're just *** " anymore and just go by his actions instead. That works for me - Sorry for stealing some of your Male tactics but in my case I think it makes sense because that is the part that's been bothering me. IGetit

Still trying to fight that biology. How cute. I'll tell you what Blue08. You win.
You want to use that "go by actions,and not by words" advice? Fine. Go ahead and use it. But I GUARANTEE you that the feelings and emotions this guy generates in you will win out over that "go by actions" tactic. I Promise you that. In fact,it has already won. You just don't realize it yet. You have a stubborn streak in you,but that's ok. You'll soon realize that all your hardheadedness is futile. You can't deny what you are,but if you think you can,then have at it.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To Blue08, for a change....

blue08 said:
I in turn used the sex just so I could spend more time with him... I may only really wanted to hang out and watch a movie but if I just called and said that I would get nowhere usually- but if I say I wanna fool around I was more successful in my attempts to get more time with him. And the situation isn't all just a "booty call" as defined here on this site - It's the emotional side of it.. lacking and "We're just f**king" that I wanted to understand.
Sorry Blue08, but in my notion you heavily contradict yourself with your last post.

A Booty-Call does not necessarily mean: Hi,suck,bye. It can be having sex, movie, sex again, stay over night, do it again in the morning. It can (for me: has to) involve some symphathy, yes "even" enjoying the presence of the other, her humor, her cooking, her style or whatever (ok if the sex is great... but in the long run). Just that any form of development into something more is absolutely excluded from my side, for whatever reason.

Maybe I should reverse the advice: Listen to what he says.

It seems that for some reason you made up your mind anyway.

That's something I'd actually like to further understand. KarmaSutra (great post btw!) said it's the attention you go for. But honestly, is it like that? Or isn't it rather the sex? Or a combination, like feeling desired and cherished, which ultimately manifests through sex (only)?

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
why would I or anyone knowingly want to give any DJ the time of day. That's a good question to ask yourself, I mean look what happened to you. You are willing to give up your body just to spend some time with him.

I in turn used the sex just so I could spend more time with him... I may only really wanted to hang out and watch a movie but if I just called and said that I would get nowhere usually. I would understand if you denied this after sleeping with him just for a month or two, but damn 3 years? If that isn't a booty call I don't know what is.

If I were you just accept you were used and abused and move on. The more you fight this thing the more ugly it's going to turn out.

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
This is hot garbage.

Old guys who want desperately to live in the shadow of youth and arrogance believe in this crap. A player is such a ghetto term for a boy living in an adult body.

Being a player doesn't promote growth. It promotes stagnancy and complacency because the goal is fvcking as much trim as possible. Nothing redeeming in this whatsoever unless your goal is to scratch the crabs off your sac every time to lay down with some skank.

Morals are subjective to each individual but they are generally used as a guide to a healthy state of mind. Obviously,PLAYER, you've yet to determine between the part that possesses fruition and maturity from the part that pisses.

I've never liked your rhetoric because you don't even believe in it. Those who stood behind you and put their trust in you (DJDan) have come to guys like me because of your hate filled, trifling crap. You ridiculed him and demeaned him incessantly and only when he broke off from you and made the decision to grow mentally from men, you patted yourself on the back for it and took credit for his maturity?

Think about it.
((yawn))

I was gonna just do my normal ignore your drivel crap but...

A zen master you are not kama dudo. When you point your finger where does the thumb point? Yes back at you.

These kids need advice from a real player not some wanna be zenned out fake like you dudo.

What these kids need is advice that is going to put women in their beds not some wacked out be one with the sound of a tree falling crap your spitting out.

I guess you knew your one of the people that I talked about in my show that has led this site down the wrong path.

While your running around begging for change at the airports wearin your robes and acting like a race that your not, guys like me are livin life to it's fullest.

When you can get a woman by your side then speak out. Until then shut up and stay off this board.

As for DjDan he is back on my site. Uhh sorry. And the only thing that I hate are fakes as I have said for all these years. I hate you internet fakers. You some fat guy sitting at home pretending to be zen like and pretending that you may one day get a date when the stars get in the right path and all that.

-------------------

As for this kid she needs to get off this site also. She is obviously collecting kudos from a group of desperate guys to make herself feel good and ignoring the bad comments.

Corey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you know he isn't going to get emotionally attached go and find some nice guy who will. If not quit moaning.

He isn't going to be silly enough AGAIN to get into all that like you said he has spend $70,000 on lawyers and has a kid from the last emotional attachment.
EVEN if you are as white as you make out to be.

blue08

Don Juan
Reaction score
SuavaPlaya - Things didn't change in the first 1-2 months- try years later. I never expected him to be "very emotional" since I met him.. he's sortof like my father - very business like in his approach to things. It's when he started saying "we're just having sex thing" came about and as I type here I now know what did it - i made a comment about living together...LOL! Created huge fight and I was told never to say that again...he went off on me. Ta da... moment for me.

blue08

Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey -EVEN if you are as white as you make out to be << ???
How the heck did you get that idea? I'm as much as a pig if not worse than some guys - "White" I'm not...and my sex drive is higher than my guys. No I'm not white, more like shades of grey with a strong will with an "I want what I want now" attitude too (spoiled syndrome maybe from past relationships that I got away with)

Corey

Don Juan
Reaction score
blue08 said:
Corey -EVEN if you are as white as you make out to be << ???
How the heck did you get that idea? I'm as much as a pig if not worse than some guys - "White" I'm not...and my sex drive is higher than my guys. No I'm not white, more like shades of grey with a strong will with an "I want what I want now" attitude too (spoiled syndrome maybe from past relationships that I got away with)
what are you trying to get from this website?

blue08

Don Juan
Reaction score
IGetIt - i was okay with the non-emotional way of the relationship before it changed after years so I don't think the biology thing is a problem. I was also married to an unemotional man..and grew up with an unemotional father. A nd no I didn't leave my ex-husband because of that - he was a workaholic, money oriented and not "available" physically in the marriage.

MoveYourAss Attention or Sex - alittle of both. But if all I wanted was attention and he wasn't available to give it to me I could get it somewhere else by going out with the girls. I don't like attention when I do go out to a bar - I actually get mad and just want to be left alone because I'm not seeking attention. Hell I dress myself down so I don't draw attention to myself. I don't want any attention - it's very directed and intentional.