What about the "Booty Call" Damages

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
You want to know what the impetus of my ravenous dislike for PS is? It's the whole DJDan incident.

DJDan bought into his stuff and PS did nothing but ridicule him and laugh at him.

Then, Dan came here and started a thread about his metamorphosis and his disdain for PS and how he discovered PS to be a bitter hypocrite who didn't even follow his own bullsh!t.

PS came here and said to everyone it was all due to his great influence and guidance that Dan was able to change himself.

What a fvcking poseur. A true piece of whitebread sh!t.

After that, I began to call this idiot out for the plagiarist Piece of Sh!t he really is.

And now I suppose I'm some anonymous "black girl"?
1. How is perfect grammar helping someone get laid?

2. Coming from a 35 year old who claims to be a man (although I heard different but we will let it go), with NO women.

3. Something is wrong with this picture. You want to teach men to be with each other or are you trying to help them solve the real problem which they showed up here with?

4. I have several e-books out and I am getting ready to release a video series. I don't need perfect grammar as long as there are losers like you to do the work of editing for me. Either way I win.

5. Something smells about you Komic booboo. You claim it was because of Dan. What are you in love with him or something? Also you were a hater before Dan showed up here. And yes Dan is still on my site. So if he hated me so bad then why do I get private emails from him? Do I need to post an example. Suffer.

6. No your hateration (hatred) is something else. No one here can figure you out or your hatred of me. You have heard from several people that I don't teach Tariques stuff. But yet you keep using that smoke and mirrors crap. As for my early shows thanks for trying to get them but sorry those are my best shows and I sell them for about 90 bucks now. That is why you can't find them on my site. You really must of went way back through 2 years worth to find that out. Again something stinks here.

7. The only thing I can think of which is your real problem is the gay thing.

8. It was cute how you cut up my email or pm to you to make it look like I was calling you a black female when you know it was the kid right above this message that I was quoting. Interesting. It shows your ability at deception.

9. Now why are you trying to deceive folks on here that way? That is my question that brings up more smell from anything to do with you.

10. You claim this metaphysical name but look at your posts above. Again what is really going on here?

11. I think these sites have had enough of your kind. You prey on guys who are confused about their sexuality. Or worse your another key board jockey.

-----------------------

Can anyone on this board figure this guy out and where he is coming from? If so stand up in his defense.

As far as I am concerned nobody should listen to a word he has to say until he proves who he really is and shows what his agenda really is about.

I do enjoy how yet another person who listens to my shows showed up and stepped up to tell the truth.

So this guy I have shown how he is lying and deceiving in his ways with just the look at the use of Tau's statement to me and how he tried to present it as my own.

Are you guys stupid enough to keep being fooled or are you going to open your eyes?

Yes my grammar sucks arse. But I have proven on this forum many years ago that I do get women. I have shown you live emails, photos of me annnnnndddd my women together as proof.

So somebody tell me who is wrong here. Show me how smart you guys really are.

Is it this guy with his blatant hatred towards me for some mysterious reason or is it a seasoned experienced player of women.

Reaction score
Oh komic I think I still have the email of dan saying that I was like a father to him. I also think I still have the email of him thanking me for helping him with his game.

So again your attempt at smoke and mirrors is wasted. And everyone here knows he attributes his growth to me. He showed up in the beginning and I was mean to him. So what. He grew from it. I don't coddle and baby men. I help them develop into stronger men not weak sissy boys.

So now Dan has his own book out. I am even putting a chapter of his book in my own book to help promo his book.

So where is Dan's hateration (hatred) of me? Yes I do still tease him. But he teases me right back.

I helped him develop tough skin. As I do help a lot of young men become tougher.

Not a Pvssy boy like .......I will leave that nameless so that your buddy the mod won't say I am flaming.

Komic booboo don't bother responding cause I will only keep you waiting a long long time for my response. And it will only eat at you and make you all upset.

Be the bigger man here and just let it go.

--edit--

You know like you did with the iggy issue:

I want to put this bullsh!t about iqqi in the grave. I allowed myself to become emotionally connected to an externally driven agenda, and I'm sorry.

I talk all the fvcking time about honor and respect and here I go leading the charge to whip up anti-iqqi sentiment.

I'm a fool.
And let me ask you a question. Has all that magic(k) practice got you a woman yet? I couldn't figure out your hatred until I saw that lame thread. A fellow pathworker huh. Uhh no. Your not even on my level.

Leave that stuff alone. IT hasn't helped you get laid. Nor will it. If you can't handle stress like a man maybe you need to stay on the loveshack site. I have seen guys like you all over the place. Weak and powerless. Studying esotric knowledge hoping it will give em power in life. And what does it get you? On a site trying to be a guru with nothing to show for it.

Get off the net Komic and get into real life and make something of yourself. Stick to talks on meditation and leave Crowley ism alone. And NO you dont have what it takes to push at me.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Bottom line -

- is that you're a fool who takes credit for other people's intellectual property.

And you still don't know when to apologize and move on.

Men do.

I do.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
You and your ilk are nothing.

This is an example from this fvckhead's own sh!tty website and his one devotee, Bush!toMac (who hasn't one original thought in his popping head).

PS is BS I:

I loved the "too boot" line!

And Bush!to is a lost kid who thinks that by following Supreme's ignorance he'll find some salvation or direction. Try reading from real men like Rollo Tomassi who know what it is to be a man women RESPECT and admire. You'll never get this with your nose up PS's dirtchute.

But oh it gets much more introspective:

PS is BS II

It takes a real man to put down women on a sh!tty internet forum. Does it make you feel momentarily masculine to talk sh!t about a woman? I'll bet you never considered giving her a compliment in order to make her feel good. She probably gets goofed on all day and you bandwagon riding piece of garbage follow the rest of the herd.

It's funny how you and your drones don't have any retort to my rebuttal about you being a goddamned hack and a thief. Your only resort is to call me a black girl, or a faggot, or fat or that I don't have pictures of me with a skank I paid to stand next to me so I could pretend to be a teacher.

Again you've made it SUPREMELY clear that you are a fool and that I got your ass at every turn.

Let us not neglect this doozie:

PS is BS III:

Notice how he admits to being an ignoramous by not giving a second thought about grammar.

Then he has the balls to say he has an IQ in the 130's! That even made me laugh!

So let's wrap up:

He hates gay people and thinks women are b!tches and beneath him.
He thinks I'm a black girl even though my identity is out there for all to see and verified by my SoSuave brothers.
He can't spell but he's written "his own" material of which none of the tonality or style match the ignorance of his own posts on his own forum.

But he's going to use his infinite wisdom to teach boys to become men? True he has a couple of crumbsnatchers who suck his balls but I hardly think they're qualified to speak as men.

Bottom line is this:

I'm smarter than you.
I'm more clever than you.
I'm better than you.

Keep trying to be me.

And yes, a spy has come to me from your own camp to aid in calling you out. He's someone you would never ever suspect.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
This is an example from this fvckhead's own sh!tty website and his one devotee, Bush!toMac (who hasn't one original thought in his popping head).

PS is BS I:

I loved the "too boot" line!

And Bush!to is a lost kid who thinks that by following Supreme's ignorance he'll find some salvation or direction. Try reading from real men like Rollo Tomassi who know what it is to be a man women RESPECT and admire. You'll never get this with your nose up PS's dirtchute.

But oh it gets much more introspective:

PS is BS II

It takes a real man to put down women on a sh!tty internet forum. Does it make you feel momentarily masculine to talk sh!t about a woman? I'll bet you never considered giving her a compliment in order to make her feel good. She probably gets goofed on all day and you bandwagon riding piece of garbage follow the rest of the herd.

It's funny how you and your drones don't have any retort to my rebuttal about you being a goddamned hack and a thief. Your only resort is to call me a black girl, or a faggot, or fat or that I don't have pictures of me with a skank I paid to stand next to me so I could pretend to be a teacher.

Again you've made it SUPREMELY clear that you are a fool and that I got your ass at every turn.

Let us not neglect this doozie:

PS is BS III:

Notice how he admits to being an ignoramous by not giving a second thought about grammar.

Then he has the balls to say he has an IQ in the 130's! That even made me laugh!

So let's wrap up:

He hates gay people and thinks women are b!tches and beneath him.
He thinks I'm a black girl even though my identity is out there for all to see and verified by my SoSuave brothers.
He can't spell but he's written "his own" material of which none of the tonality or style match the ignorance of his own posts on his own forum.

But he's going to use his infinite wisdom to teach boys to become men? True he has a couple of crumbsnatchers who suck his balls but I hardly think they're qualified to speak as men.

Bottom line is this:

I'm smarter than you.
I'm more clever than you.
I'm better than you.

Keep trying to be me.

And yes, a spy has come to me from your own camp to aid in calling you out. He's someone you would never ever suspect.
don't you realize nobody likes you? not women, not men, not anybody on this website.

hasn't it made sense when i blocked you on AIM?

i am sick of your in-the-closet-homosexual stuff on here

you are a creep, you don't belong here

Reaction score
((sigh)), I think he would of been banned if he wasn't smart enough to tool the admins.

I guess he found out that I tooled him last time into just shutting up. Maybe I shouldn't of put out this show:

http://media.libsyn.com/media/playersupreme/haters_like_karma_sutra.mp3

But I just couldn't help myself. It reminds me of my old shows and the fun I had poking fun of idiots out there.

I am not even going to respond to him on this site. It's not worth these poor readers time to see drivel like that.

But, homosexual in the closet huh....you will have to tell me more about that so I can use it on a future show....

In some ways I feel sorry for him. He tried magick to get some personal power and he is still struggling with his life. Maybe one day he will figure it out?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Metaphysical said:
don't you realize nobody likes you? not women, not men, not anybody on this website.

hasn't it made sense when i blocked you on AIM?

i am sick of your in-the-closet-homosexual stuff on here

you are a creep, you don't belong here

Someone likes me because I'm free to show your idiocy to all Supreme.

Oh, this must be Dan. Sorry to see you're still a follower and not leading. You don't need anyone's benediction or absolution in order to be your own man.

Sad to see you in this mental state but props to you for all of your hard work.

Last edited:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
One of the guys on your board who I've been in communication with sent me the link to your podcast last week.

I listened to it and I appreciate your attempt at blind defamation.

I don't give a good-goddamn about your podcasts or your opinions. The facts speak for themselves.

The fact is, I am your nemesis and quite capable of maintaning my composure while showing who you really are to everyone with the itch to see.

I would like to clear up one misconception you are spouting about me. I am not a Satanist. I am interested in the Magick arts specifically because it elevates my spiritual self and lifts my mental acumen to higher levels of purity.

Do your homework, as I do, before you run your mouth about Aleister Crowley. This man is a teacher. He has a following of millions who do not go about sullying other people's names because they feel inferior.

I guess that's why I get under your aging skin so badly?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Dan, on a serious note-

- I'm in tight with a couple of colleagues in New York City from my film school days who are in the publishing / advertising section of the entertainment business.

If you're serious, DEAD SERIOUS, about getting your book out there to the general population, and make yourself known to people outside of the seduction community, please get me with privately so I can get them your information.

These are the people who are taking care of my forthcoming books.

This is not bullsh!t or fodder.

I think you have a wonderful coming of age story other young people can relate to and learn from.

You let me know.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to break up with my last booty call because she was catching feelings :(

Man that was one sweet piece of tail but that g/f drama b/s was agreed not to happen from the beginning.

She like you knew the job was tough before she took it. Not my fault I stuck to the original agreement and booted her once she violated the terms of service agreement. Dems the brakes sweet heart.

Now I gotta go out there and find me another one...god knows how many hours that's gonna take.