Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What about love?

inner_game

Reaction score
New here.

I get it, I do.

But, what about love?

The feeling of waking up to someone, cuddling and embracing them.

Looking forward to seeing them and building memories together.

Looking at them deep in the eyes during sex and the flood of oxytocin soon following.

Do you sacrifice the feeling of love by taking the red pill?

Isn't it one of the most beautiful feelings in the world?

It comes with a price, I know, but, it may be that its worth it.

Are you missing out on one of the purest and joyful feelings you could ever experience?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything, knowing how womens minds work makes the love much more rewarding because you know they've earned it.

My old self 10 years ago would fall in love with a girl after a month or two. Not anymore.

Now it takes 6 months or more and even then it's iffy. Knowing how women love (conditionally/opportunistically) and men love (unconditionally/romantically) makes you realize how futile it is.

Everything is temporary in life. Knowing how delicate and fleeting relationships are makes you appreciate every moment you have with them.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think men conflate the need for sexual/emotional bonding with love... Where women do not...

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
The red pill made me understand that men and women love each other differently. I now know that no women has ever loved me the way that I have loved them and no women ever will. It does not prevent me from falling in love or change the way that it makes me feel when I am in love.

The biggest change for me is that I no longer fall in love so easily or quickly and in many ways that makes it better for me not worse.

I find the saying “she is not yours, it’s just your turn” kind of sad, but I accept it and that too has helped me be more careful with my feelings.

I loved a lady I met last year, it was very real for me, but when she left I accepted it so much easier then I would have when I was blue pilled.

The red pill for me brings a level of understanding that I never had before and that makes things easier for me in so many ways.

That’s my experience with it anyway, I hope that helps.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But, what about love?
I'm twice your age and it changes in time. When you do nothing else but crunch the numbers in your money clip/wallet/bank accent, it is always going to be heavily about money. That alone will remind oneself how selfish and manipulating women can be.

As simple as lets go eat here, we need an RV, I need a car, I'm a real estate agent don't sell the house yet, sorry I fell in love with the owner of a huge corporation so we need a divorce. And I want your sht too. It all makes sense in time grasshopper.

Do I love them? Yes, but not the same utopia you're talking about.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Experience teaches you to love with caution and never assume it will last forever.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally Iam shifting my love for woman to women ,if that makes sense. But most importantly ( and I learn that here from my SS brothers) is the love for SELF. The irony is that the more you respect yourself, the more love you'll get from women. Learned that the hard way.

All the features op describes are available in different forms. Even a ONS can be full of passion and create a great memory for a man as a memory is something in my individual mind. I can testify most women I've met eventually didn't care much for shared memories so no need to value those too much. I value my memories and boy I have some good memories of the women in my life!

I dont really believe in pills ,but for the sake of argument I'll "talk pill". Taking the blue pill might lead a man to the path of the black pill( bitter ,scared for women and full resentment). Bc your still dependent upon a outside factor to experience love, and experience will teach you that a womans love is conditional. It is what it is.

Taking the red one doesn't mean you exclude yourself from love , quit the opposite like I described above; you love yourself and that's the truest love there is. Only then you'll be able to love others( even relatives). The red is not like a chemotherapy, something that keeps you alive and destroys all other cells. Its knowledge about reality, imo redpill can be applied to all areas in life; avoiding danger , walking away from a fight, being polite when needed ect is also redpill. It's just being realistic.

You can ( you MUST) cherish, hug kiss wake up next to a woman wholeheartedly and create great memories for self. Just dont depend upon it or believe those memories will be some type of " forever together glue".

inner_game

Reaction score
Thanks fellas for your comments and support. Yep, got burnt. Re-framed to the gift of finding this forum - happiness is always easier to sell than the truth.

Why do my eyes hurt?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
New here.

I get it, I do.

But, what about love?

Looking at them deep in the eyes during sex and the flood of oxytocin soon following.

Are you missing out on one of the purest and joyful feelings you could ever experience?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New here.

I get it, I do.

But, what about love?

Exercise common sense. Majority of RP are playing house, no receipts, and shilling nonsense despite no lived recent experience with women.

Your on that Disney on ice nonsense. Grow a pair. Man up. And bang some girls.

Leave feelers to women &&& small children.

Love?

This forum found us a comedian.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love is kind of like when you see a fog in the morning, when you wake up before the sun comes out. It’s just a little while, and then it burns away… Love is a fog that burns with the first daylight of reality.”

― Charles Bukowski