“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What a woman said

MixMaxster

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Canada
Hey guys,

I was looking around on the internet and I found a female author talking about how to "get women" in a book that she wrote. There were some exerpts from the book and mostly ALL of it was essentially DJ type stuff. But the only disagreement they had was with Kino, they said that they can't STAND when guys find excuses to touch them or to just touch them in the way Kino is described.

So why would they agree on almost EVERYTHING everyone else is talking about here EXCEPT for Kino. Why is that the one real thing they have problems with?

I forgot to add that apparently a lot of women just "go with it".

Max
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
i'm not sexist or anything but after all lies i've been told by women i could care less what they have to say to me abouthow to get them........besides, what are you gonna do, keep the physical barriers up until you move in for a kiss, that will never work. You gotta ease em into it....THINK FOR YOURSELF, QUESTION AUTHORITY
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
kino is good, i know why she said it is bad, if the girl is not in to you she will not like it, but if the girl is in to you she will like it, so it also indicates intrest. People like to be touched by people they like.
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
Its all about the vibe you get. Obviously women are getting touched by different guys all the time, but if you do it confidently and casually while still maintaining a rapport, then its a good thing.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Women generally don't mind kino from guys they are familiar with. With anyone else it feels creepy to them. Why would anyone feel good by being touched by someone that makes them feel uncomfortable?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top