What a woman said

MixMaxster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was looking around on the internet and I found a female author talking about how to "get women" in a book that she wrote. There were some exerpts from the book and mostly ALL of it was essentially DJ type stuff. But the only disagreement they had was with Kino, they said that they can't STAND when guys find excuses to touch them or to just touch them in the way Kino is described.

So why would they agree on almost EVERYTHING everyone else is talking about here EXCEPT for Kino. Why is that the one real thing they have problems with?

I forgot to add that apparently a lot of women just "go with it".

Max

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not sexist or anything but after all lies i've been told by women i could care less what they have to say to me abouthow to get them........besides, what are you gonna do, keep the physical barriers up until you move in for a kiss, that will never work. You gotta ease em into it....THINK FOR YOURSELF, QUESTION AUTHORITY

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kino is good, i know why she said it is bad, if the girl is not in to you she will not like it, but if the girl is in to you she will like it, so it also indicates intrest. People like to be touched by people they like.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all about the vibe you get. Obviously women are getting touched by different guys all the time, but if you do it confidently and casually while still maintaining a rapport, then its a good thing.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women generally don't mind kino from guys they are familiar with. With anyone else it feels creepy to them. Why would anyone feel good by being touched by someone that makes them feel uncomfortable?