Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What a fvcking shame

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this should make it to the list of required reading. Even if it's just a picture. Young guys rarely realise how bad women can age. This is just too awful!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Burroughs,
C'mon Mate,a night with her and a green apple would finish you off LOL!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's the guy on the left?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why you don't go after women over 23. No matter how much older you are than her, in 20 years, you'll still be up for it, but the cow will be out to pasture.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even in her good pics, she looks like a big girl...look at those massive thighs. Women of her type always become fat as they age.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
look at those massive thighs. .
noticed the same thing, not saying she was ugly in the before pic, but its a tell.. bad things may be coming down the road. lol.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
I lol'd. The other night I went out with a few friends from my alma mater, all of whom are feminists and blue pill recipients (I was too when I was with them in school). We got on the topic of "people who blew up and got fat". I mentioned the importance of women staying in shape post marriage and got a chorus of "Oh wow, how shallow. It's what's on the INSIDE that counts. Wow, what happened to you?!?!

I just replied, "Fat women just aren't attractive to me, I can't help it". The looks on their faces were priceless. It was awesome.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
she's not old yet, she got FAT, and when/if she loses the fat, there will be wrinkles. I've had quite a few women in their 40;s, a few in their 50;s who were still perfectly lovely. But they kept themselves fit all their lives. that fat, dudes, that's an insult to their men.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Who's the guy on the left?
There's something very wrong about the way women get fat these days. Now their getting fat alone is a criminal offence against humanity, but they also become masculine too. They seem to gain fat in places where a fat bloke would, and their faces start to look like The Rock's.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to vote this thread as the single best I have seen on SS.

The educational benefit of these pics, for a guy with self respect, is priceless.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worst case of Too-Hotness disease I've seen in a long time. What is TH disease you ask? It's a disease that infects women that are too hot to have any motivation to workout or eat right. Too-Hotness disease usually progresses slowly with the woman at first just putting on a few pounds and because she's still attractive to most guys, does nothing about it. The diseased will keep their ego safe and keep denying their symptoms until it is too late.

If you know someone who suffers from Too-Hotness disease, do not feed their ego. In fact do not feed them anything and tell them to get their fat a$$ through a gym door.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
origin138 said:
I lol'd. The other night I went out with a few friends from my alma mater, all of whom are feminists and blue pill recipients (I was too when I was with them in school). We got on the topic of "people who blew up and got fat". I mentioned the importance of women staying in shape post marriage and got a chorus of "Oh wow, how shallow. It's what's on the INSIDE that counts. Wow, what happened to you?!?!

I just replied, "Fat women just aren't attractive to me, I can't help it". The looks on their faces were priceless. It was awesome.
You should ask them if they've seen the inside of obese people. Even worse than the outside. One look at it would be enough inspiration for you to work out and eat well for the rest of your life.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
origin138 said:

Good job. That deserves a rep if I've ever seen it.

"Inside that counts" Pffft, how the hell are you meant to get to the inside if you can't even make it past the outside. Lefty feel good logic always makes me scratch my head, you should have said. "I'm glad you said that because there's a homeless guy I've made friends with, a few missing teeth and a gammy leg but he really does have a heart of gold, you willing to give it a shot?"

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
origin138 said:

I've done that too, and received the same reaction. It's alright to have a fat wife as long as it is someone else's and not yours.

It's like telling your friend it's perfectly fine and dandy to drive his beat up 1986 Corolla while you have a new Lexus. After all, it just gets you from point A to point B, right? LOL

People seldom embrace the truth.