Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What’s your opinion on the movie Hitch?

superstorm250

Banned
Reaction score
They were playing it on TV tonight and I was wondering what everyone on here thought of that movie. I think that it appeals to guys more than most romantic comedies since a lot of them are chick flicks, Hitch is probably one of the only romantic comedies that actually makes an effort to be geared towards a male audience. I think there’s also some good lessons for guys in the movie (see the video below for an example) about how important your body language is, making a good impression with her friends, using what you have and not trying to be something you’re not, and how important a first kiss can be if you’re looking for a relationship. Now don’t get me wrong, it is still a fake and over the top Hollywood production but that’s the movie I would probably choose to watch if I could only watch a romantic comedy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were playing it on TV tonight and I was wondering what everyone on here thought of that movie. I think that it appeals to guys more than most romantic comedies since a lot of them are chick flicks, Hitch is probably one of the only romantic comedies that actually makes an effort to be geared towards a male audience. I think there’s also some good lessons for guys in the movie (see the video below for an example) about how important your body language is, making a good impression with her friends, using what you have and not trying to be something you’re not, and how important a first kiss can be if you’re looking for a relationship. Now don’t get me wrong, it is still a fake and over the top Hollywood production but that’s the movie I would probably choose to watch if I could only watch a romantic comedy.

It makes dating and male bachelorhood fun. I found another movie "The brothers" with Morris Chestnut, Shermar Moore, Bill Bellamy, DL Hugley that showed a fun successful life bachelorhood. Wedding crashers also has that vibe and so does the movie "Swingers".

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I mean the advice is mostly solid and goes with a lot of what is said on these forums. Maybe not presented in the same way but similar messages.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched it in cinema in 2005 and have rewatched it in 2017 (part of a drive to rewatch 00 movies I saw in theatres with the modern TV I had purchased for Nostalgia).

It was at a time that game was popular for everyone and not a toxic thing it is today reserved for chads who can get away with it without looking creepy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched it in cinema in 2005 and have rewatched it in 2017 (part of a drive to rewatch 00 movies I saw in theatres with the modern TV I had purchased for Nostalgia).

It was at a time that game was popular for everyone and not a toxic thing it is today reserved for chads who can get away with it without looking creepy.
Woah... So your saying being as sociable as Will Smith was in the movie is considered "creepy" by 2020 standards? That's pretty scarey.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything with Will Smith I tend to dismiss in terms of real life; probably from watching Men In Black 500000 times

Billtx49

Reaction score
Woah... So your saying being as sociable as Will Smith was in the movie is considered "creepy" by 2020 standards? That's pretty scarey.
Exactly, IMO the main point in the movie was for men to become as smooth and sociable with women as Will was…
He was trying to teach the dweeb some social awareness.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Not my sort of way of getting girls into you. I would rather not talk much or think much and just look at them until they ask you Do you have a gf later? That's in a work environment. In a club environment its looking at them until they come over and dance with you. In a bar environment its a look until she looks away and then comes up to you and asks you to come sit with them and their friends after they ask you who your with. Then they offer to buy you a drink.

All those scenarios are real life examples of whats happened to me. Posters here seem to think they are all call girls who are into me which would be 8 or 9 girls over the course of the night every night i go out who are call girls. Guys are hard out hitting on these 8 or 9 girls and guys who are in the know and might have the balls to bang them. Usually indian guys nod at me and come and shake my hand because they are practicing being in presence moment. You can tell with the eyes. Other guys including some white guys are right there in the now as well.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it had good value and as you said, more entertaining to watch than other romantic movies for guys. It touched on the psychology of dating which is a good way to spread some awareness to clueless guys out there through the mainstream.

Another one that comes to mind at least for that period was: "What Women Want" into giving clueless guys some insight into how women's brains work.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I think it had good value and as you said, more entertaining to watch than other romantic movies for guys. It touched on the psychology of dating which is a good way to spread some awareness to clueless guys out there through the mainstream.

Another one that comes to mind at least for that period was: "What Women Want" into giving clueless guys some insight into how women's brains work.
David X recommends that movie what women want. I would disagree with how david x picks up and that mode one stuff. I've tried it and I have the girl saying no straight of the bat looking me direct in the eye 5 or 6 days of doing it. Perhaps thats time to pull away a bit.

I've had girls saying no when its just me and her in the room (theres others but we are just looking at each other) and i move away from her and shes still looking at me and im looking at her from time to time. Push pull is a far better thing and should be a natural thing rather than straight up asking them if they wanna **** basically which is hard out push. I haven't tried pulling away with a direct statement other than a one time walking off on a girl when she wasn't showing any interest and she came running after me and then told her friends she doesn't care tonight she wants to bang me.

Last edited:

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score

You have to walk away at the right time. Watching that clip in the movie hitch the guy is still trying to push after the girl is saying no before will smith comes in. You can still talk to her but you have pull back with your body language and words. it's simply taking a step back because she ain't showing interest and then perhaps looking at her again later.