Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Went on date last night everything was good except..

Reaction score
For the end i went a little too far ate her out and i kept trying afterwards to keep kissing her and she was pushing me off and she wasnt into it i could tell. She seemed a little upset tried to comfort her and said i told you didnt want to have sex on 1st date and she ended the date and i just wanted to know do i need to do anything to fix that? She said she was mad about that.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman will be far more willing to forgive you if you escalate too far rather than not enough. Unless you escalate TOO far, then you come off as desperate and you are done.

Without being there it's impossible to know. You apologizing is weak as Fvck, so if anything, she is MORE turned off by that.

Honestly you come off as like you've never gotten laid before by how desperate you sound, even on here. I'm imagining its worse in person which is what is turning them off.

Stop trying to "fix" things. That's for her to do. You go get what you want and don't apologize for it. You need to learn how to not be so desperate about it tho, even if you are.

And why the fvck are you eating chicks out on the first date, that's fvcking disgusting dude...You are begging for some mouth and throat STD's. Don't ever eat a chick out until you are either with her or damn sure she doesn't have anything.

Reaction score
well how do i learn to not be so desperate? how do i handle esclating? How do I make myself read a women properly I guess when she is not as into it just take step back?

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
well how do i learn to not be so desperate? how do i handle esclating? How do I make myself read a women properly I guess when she is not as into it just take step back?
You can counter being desperate by having a lot of other women in your life. Having plenty of other options will kill scarcity and choice. If you find yourself too horny on dates, some guys have reported success with masturbating right before a date. Seems like you are doing fine escalating, you just have to calibrate with her feedback. If she is turned on, keep moving forward, if she seems turned off, pull back and build some more comfort for a bit. The more experience you have the better you will be at this, so get out there and date a 100 other girls.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can counter being desperate by having a lot of other women in your life. Having plenty of other options will kill scarcity and choice. If you find yourself too horny on dates, some guys have reported success with masturbating right before a date. Seems like you are doing fine escalating, you just have to calibrate with her feedback. If she is turned on, keep moving forward, if she seems turned off, pull back and build some more comfort for a bit. The more experience you have the better you will be at this, so get out there and date a 100 other girls.
Except sometimes masturbating right before the date, negates the need for the date....lol
A cousin of mine had this uber-horny chick was persistently trying to get him to come bone her and he'd get all worked up and want to go over. But she was seriously bad news, head case type. I told him to beat off right before he left and if he still wanted to go bang her than get to it. Didn't hear back for a couple of weeks so I asked him, "Did you take my advice?" He said - yes. "Did you then go over to her house?" No. lol. Problem solved!

Igetit!

Reaction score
For the end i went a little too far ate her out and i kept trying afterwards to keep kissing her and she was pushing me off and she wasnt into it i could tell. She seemed a little upset tried to comfort her and said i told you didnt want to have sex on 1st date and she ended the date and i just wanted to know do i need to do anything to fix that? She said she was mad about that.
Dude.....you seem kinda blind. It's kinda amazing how you can have so many things present,right in front of you,but you just continue on like nothing's there. Crazy part about it is,despite all your obliviousness.....if I had to guess,I'd say you STILL have a chance with this girl.

You said you went on a date last night,and everything was good..."EXCEPT". I'm guessing the "except" part was the fact that it didn't end in you having sex. You said you wanted to know what you need to do to fix that. I have one word for you....one six letter word,that if you follow it,it should help you out GREATLY.

It's called "LISTEN". Dude...you need to LISTEN to the girl. The chick FLAT OUT TOLD YOU she didn't want to have sex on the first date. Are you deaf? You ignored what she said and kept pressing the issue.

Yes,I know......."Go by what a woman DOES,not by what she SAYS".....and that's true.....it's her actions that matter,not her words....I follow that mantra too,but THERE IS A TIME when you SHOULD listen to her words.....and that's when her words and actions LINE UP.

If what she says and what she does MATCH....if they line up....THEN you need to listen to her words. She "said" she didn't want to have sex on the first date....that's what she said. Let's look at her actions. She....

"was pushing you off"
"seemed a little upset"
"she ENDED the date"

And if all that wasn't enough,YOU SAID you could tell that she "wasn't into it".

So.....she was pushing you off,seemed upset,and she ended the date....plus,you said she told you she was mad.

Now......does ANY OF THAT line up with her "I don't want to have sex on the first date" statement? Think for a second.

I still think you may have a chance with her,but you need to stop acting like a puppy standing on it's hind legs,begging for a treat.

Marmel was right...you act like you've never had sex before. Quit acting like some rabid dog with a piece of meat tossed out in front of it.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
if this ***** let u eat her out shes a stupid ass hoe

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced you must be a troll. Get some fvcking self respect for yourself first and stop worrying about women.

Reaction score
Well dude the trouble i had to go through to get this date and have her interested in me and **** up and she wont talk is pretty annoying and im tired of this ****

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well dude the trouble i had to go through to get this date and have her interested in me and **** up and she wont talk is pretty annoying and im tired of this ****
And this is why your self respect always comes before any potential woman.

If you learn one thing from this site learn this:

Don't be like most guys who spend 95% of their time and effort with women trying to convince uninterested women into being interested and 5% of their time trying to find interested women. Instead spend 95% of your time finding interested women and 5% or LESS of your time talking with uninterested women. They aren't worth your time or effort and even if they do end up going out with you the amount of effort is NEVER worth it.

Reaction score
I get that and I will but i want to fix what happend with this girl and know what I can text her tomorrow to try to get her to be cool with me again I had fun with her it was just the end I pushed a little too much.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that and I will but i want to fix what happend with this girl and know what I can text her tomorrow to try to get her to be cool with me again I had fun with her it was just the end I pushed a little too much.
What makes you think this is fixable?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced you must be a troll.
He's genuine. Dude has come a long way and actually gets a surprising amount of pvssy, believe it or not. He fails a lot, but he just keeps at it. A lot of guys on this site need his persistence.

I agree with what you said about not eating girls out. I haven't licked a vagina in years. But I still get laid a lot. I'm wondering if women don't respect a man who licks their pvssy.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's genuine. Dude has come a long way and actually gets a surprising amount of pvssy, believe it or not. He fails a lot, but he just keeps at it. A lot of guys on this site need his persistence.

I agree with what you said about not eating girls out. I haven't licked a vagina in years. But I still get laid a lot. I'm wondering if women don't respect a man who licks their pvssy.
Something doesn't add up...his desperation is beyond AFC...its like off the charts and needs a new term for it. That doesn't typically lead to getting laid. Unless it only occurs when things go sideways.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has communicated with a few people here over telephone and text, myself included. He was calling me tonight, probably to ask the question in the OP, but I had a girl with me and didn't answer. I don't know the answer to the question, anyway. He probably fvcked it up by being too pushy. All he can do is be patient and see if she comes around. But to answer your suspicions, yes he is a genuine person. He was as big of an AFC as anybody here, hell maybe he still is, but the guy works hard at getting better with women, and he has come a long way.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has communicated with a few people here over telephone and text, myself included. He was calling me tonight, probably to ask the question in the OP, but I had a girl with me and didn't answer. I don't know the answer to the question, anyway. He probably fvcked it up by being too pushy. All he can do is be patient and see if she comes around. But to answer your suspicions, yes he is a genuine person. He was as big of an AFC as anybody here, hell maybe he still is, but the guy works hard at getting better with women, and he has come a long way.
He needs to know when to just delete a number, lol