Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Went on date last night everything was good except..

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification BB. I did have this guy flagged as a troll.

Ah well got to respect hard graft. My early posts were embarrassing. And I do tell posters to let it all hang out here no matter how bad. It's not just the wrong tactics it's interesting to see your state of mind on the back trail

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
well i only have a little sore throat so i dont know how will I know if I have an STD?
I highly doubt you have. Keep eating them out if that's what you want to do.

One of your issues appears to be approval seeking. You want her to like you so much that you're desperate for her
approval. If something "goes wrong" you seem desperate to fix it, perhaps only because you've lost or are fearing losing...
her approval.

On your personal development journey, you're going to "upset a few people", ruffle some feathers so to speak.

Bear in mind., you have to break a few eggs in order to make an omelette.

https://markmanson.net/not-giving-a-****

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ve read Mark Manson s stuff. And he makes some great points. However I find it a bit theoretical I don't see how it's actionable advice. For example I know if I meditate regularly I will give less fcvks. Because it quiets the reactive part of my mind. That's a practical steps I can take. I don't see the action steps in his writing.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm really into a woman, I'd almost rather eat her out than screw her. Or eat her out, then screw her. But never the other way around.
Eating snatch is like playing a well made musical instrument. If you really listen, you can write quite the song. Unless she's thigh-clamped tightly around your ears. Then you ain't gonna hear much. :)

Reaction score
I aint going to eat out anymore unless ive been dating a girl a while... I dont care what anyone says its just really frustrating for me when you just want this **** to workout specially with chicks your interested in. This past year ive put my life into myself more then anything and it has paid off i know it will more down the road. Ive done months of coaching from a few higher up people and going to try to do a little more. I have met hung and slept with the most girls this year then anything. Getting ****load of experience im about to get fully liscenced to sell insurance so i can have a career and dropped a **** ton of weight. Im hoping by next year or 2 that i will have everything together where it should of been a long time ago its just been a hell of a journey for me. Ill probably have a better mindset then most of the guys that are negative about women like those mgtow guys. But, yeah best thing to do is constantly go out and keep trying, this **** is definitely hard to try to grasp if you never have done it before.

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many reasons why she doesn't want to hookup on the 1st date, but they're usually along of the lines of "I don't want to look or feel like a ***** and I'm afraid that you'll lose interest after". What I say is "I plan to screw you 1000+ times before I even think about being done with you", works every time with girls that try to resist.