Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well I got dumped... AGAIN!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one only lasted 3 months. This is the life of a DJ, women cutting you lose because you won't commit. You are not truly a DJ until a chick you really dig, cuts you off and you can just move on. What what should one do about this? Well, make a date Friday with the new yoga instructor. There that wasn't so hard.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she have the "talk" with you?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Agree 110% that being able to just move on when one cuts you off is for sure a DJ quality, and 90% of men are not strong enough to handle their business that way. But even better than that is being able to predict that the relationship is going down the cr@pper and end it before she does, even if you really don't necessarily want to.

I'll be curious to see if your yoga instructor wears her yoga pants on the date. Always good to see a preview of the goods, and many yoga pants will do just that.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she have the "talk" with you?
Yea... of course. These things are a royal pain in the @ss. It's a full day process, of back and forth. But you have to stick to your guns. I really liked this one, freaking hot as hell, smoking bod, best BJs I've ever had. Smart, we had a lot in common, but I am not going to get tied down with anyone.

But these things ALWAYS end the same way... her ticked off. The last thing she said to me as you walked out of my apartment (after she spent the night of course) was no man had EVER turned her down, and her pride was wounded. She could not fvcking believe that anyone would not agree to slip on the collar and leash and just worship her pvssy.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last thing she said to me as you walked out of my apartment (after she spent the night of course) was no man had EVER turned her down, and her pride was wounded. She could not fvcking believe that anyone would not agree to slip on the collar and leash and just worship her pvssy.
She'll be back.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. The last thing she said to me as you walked out of my apartment (after she spent the night of course) was no man had EVER turned her down, and her pride was wounded. She could not fvcking believe that anyone would not agree to slip on the collar and leash and just worship her pvssy.
And what does that tell you about the majority of men? No wonder we have the problems we do. Attractive women don't handle rejection very well, and its not something they have to deal with very often in life. They are so accustomed to getting their way.

Its always hard to tell a hot woman with a decent head on her shoulders "NO", it definitely tests what you are made out of. But there are always more, just not that common.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
RAnger, I'm interested to know why you are against exclusive relations?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Getting dumped is always a good thing.

Some women use dumping to force you to do things their way. Really stings them when you just shrug and move on hahaha.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RAnger, I'm interested to know why you are against exclusive relations?
I like variety, and I really don't see any point in promising exclusivity. If I don't feel like dating other women I won't, why the fvck should I have to 'promise' that I won't. The first thing I say to women that want me to commit to a relationship is, "I have a better idea, why don't you be such an awesome chick that I don't want to see other women."

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one only lasted 3 months. This is the life of a DJ, women cutting you lose because you won't commit. You are not truly a DJ until a chick you really dig, cuts you off and you can just move on. What what should one do about this? Well, make a date Friday with the new yoga instructor. There that wasn't so hard.
Or in turn dig her, adapt your mindset, and enjoy the ride.

What I think is missing on this site is that there is a time and place for the DJ mindset.... it is not like the Ten Commandments or anything. :D

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no man had EVER turned her down.
I've heard that one before. If that attitude had worked for any of those guys, one of them would still have her. But she didn't have enough respect for them to keep wanting them herself.

That's the Catch-22 of commitment. Sure, you can put the pvssy on lockdown for tonight, but it comes at the price of her losing respect for you, which is the beginning of the end for any relationship.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing I say to women that want me to commit to a relationship is, "I have a better idea, why don't you be such an awesome chick that I don't want to see other women."

There is so much deep meaning and wisdom in this quote.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
I like variety, and I really don't see any point in promising exclusivity. If I don't feel like dating other women I won't, why the fvck should I have to 'promise' that I won't. The first thing I say to women that want me to commit to a relationship is, "I have a better idea, why don't you be such an awesome chick that I don't want to see other women."
No problem with that. As long as you are remaining true to yourself and desire, and not acting out of fear spawn by previously negative experience(s).

I like variety too, but I like a good girl at home while I'm out there conquering the world better. :)

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing I say to women that want me to commit to a relationship is, "I have a better idea, why don't you be such an awesome chick that I don't want to see other women."

There is so much deep meaning and wisdom in this quote.
This would be a very arrogant thing to actually say to a woman you are involved with...imo.

arrogance: offensive display of superiority or self-importance; over-bearing pride.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've told a few that "I'm looking for one to prove to me they are different than all the rest".

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey just out of curiosity why dont you wife up any women. You said this girl is great. You dont think any are worth getting into a relationship with. Could u go into more detail please

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey just out of curiosity why dont you wife up any women. You said this girl is great. You dont think any are worth getting into a relationship with. Could u go into more detail please
i just saw your response to this question..nvrmind

Glassguy

Reaction score
A beta will cry that the relationship is over after only 3 months and claim there will never be another like her. No more awesome BJ's, etc.

A DJ will smirk that he got away with it for 3 months. That is the difference, knowing there is always something BETTER out there and you'll walk and search for it if she makes you.

If this one is really "stunned" and "shocked" at your rejection of a relationship, she will be back. She will reach out when she realizes that you WONT. However at this point she will only stick around if she is happy being a plate. You know it, she knows it. If and when she reaches out, it wont last long. Some beta will gladly become a doormat for her as she still longs to be with a man that has the balls to tell her "no".

Fellas, "NO" is a very powerful word. I cant think of too many words that will build attraction like "NO" can. They want what they cant have and will want want you dont allow them to have that much more.

Thats how you create the chase.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
A beta will cry that the relationship is over after only 3 months and claim there will never be another like her. No more awesome BJ's, etc.

A DJ will smirk that he got away with it for 3 months. That is the difference, knowing there is always something BETTER out there and you'll walk and search for it if she makes you.

If this one is really "stunned" and "shocked" at your rejection of a relationship, she will be back. She will reach out when she realizes that you WONT. However at this point she will only stick around if she is happy being a plate. You know it, she knows it. If and when she reaches out, it wont last long. Some beta will gladly become a doormat for her as she still longs to be with a man that has the balls to tell her "no".

Fellas, "NO" is a very powerful word. I cant think of too many words that will build attraction like "NO" can. They want what they cant have and will want want you dont allow them to have that much more.

Thats how you create the chase.
The only way a DJ can walk away with a grin is to not get emotionally invested. This might sound cold, but the way most women try and play men today and considering what's at stake, it's best to keep it friendly and full of secks. Once that goes sour or gets old, time to next and move on. Most women are way too fvcked up today to play it any other way in my opinion.