"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Weird to go to club/bar alone?

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
how many of you go alone?

Also what if u don't dance, drink and smoke? What else is there to do instead of standing looking like a snowman?:D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Talk with the ladies. That is what you should do. If they ask you why you are out alone tell them that you don't need your friends to hold your hand when you want to go out.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
If you go to the club alone, do it right and act like you own the friggin place.
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
If you go to the club alone, do it right and act like you own the friggin place.
Hey.. Haha, that happened once, I was alone hitting on this saleslady selling me oakleys.. Got her #.. etc.. When 2 young couple came in and asked if I owned the store.. Lol.. :D
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Lately I haven't but I used to hit the clubs alone anywhere from 3-5 times a week. Yeah, that much. I got into dancing and would go there and dance all night. Sometimes I still do it when the mood strikes me. It definitely felt weird at first but after the first few times it became normal and extremely enjoyable. I'd look forward to it every day.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DJ Suave

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
If you go on your own then walk in with confidence, chat 2 some honeys n find a dancing partner........ women love dancing!!

Just dont stand there like a lemon and do nothing cos u will look pretty sad
 
Top