Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

weird situation

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bascially a girl gave me her number, then my friend added it as well after me (he did this twice that night) so i txt her about a week later no reply so i do nothing. Then i get a txt saying that she had no credit about 5 days after

to cut a long story short she wanted to know if i am out this sat and i asked her to meet up, she was working and asked if i wanted to do it another day, i said i dunno i'll ring you tomorrow.

i ring her and she wanted to go to the cinema, then i was ending the convo and she goes so ur coming out sat then she goes well bring your mates and she mentions me, then im like i am him. so she thought i was my mate, the phone was all ****ed up and i lost signal and i didnt ring back, so she showed intrest in me thinking it was my mate but also wanted me out on sat too its ****ed up and i have the worse luck ever is it even worth trying?

fixing the situation, my mate has a GF so he wouldnt care. any suggests im guessing most will be next?? i could try ringing her or wait till sat?

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you have'nt already, tell your m8 what has been said so he is aware of the situation.

Then, wait until Saturday, ring her and ask if she wants to meet up. If she does, game on!

G-man

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HMM, i can honestly say if nothing comes out of this its fine, and if i tell my mate im interested he wont do ****, also he has a girlfriend so... we were getting on good on the phone till that point shes going out with her mates on sat and wanted our mates to so.. hmmm anymore adivse?