Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird situation with roommates girlfriend

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the day off work and was chilling watching some tv. Roommate had to go to work but he let his girlfriend who had stayed the night sleep in after he left. When she got up we chatted for a few minutes and she asked me if I wanted to check out her new car. I responded with “sure”. So I got in the passenger side and was just looking around when she reached accross my lap to grab something on the right side of my seat. I was just wearing pajama bottoms so maybe she noticed the bulge sticking out. But it felt pretty much the same as if a girl took her hand and started rubbing me if I was wearing sweatpants. She dug around on the side of the seat for about 15 - 20 seconds pushing down on me and moving her arm. It felt good. Then she said “found it”, we chatted for a few more minutes, I got out of the car, and she left. This was totally unexpected because she seems like a really loyal person but is she trying to hit on me??

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yes she is bro she is a sloot because no loyal gf would be reaching across another dudes lap after inviting him into a car. She was giving u the opportunity

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take it.

That man knows where you sleep.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@MountainSlide dude don't do it, just don't. The problems you will create for yourself are just not worth it. There is to much puzzy out their to make your life more difficult than it has to be.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@MountainSlide dude don't do it, just don't. The problems you will create for yourself are just not worth it. There is to much puzzy out their to make your life more difficult than it has to be.
I would never lol. I was asking more in the sense if this chick is trying to hit on me or was an accident haha. But yeah. Btches be crazy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I would never lol. I was asking more in the sense if this chick is trying to hit on me or was an accident haha. But yeah. Btches be crazy.
I've had to start telling women not to talk to their friends about my skills in the bedroom. No joke, I have had previous situations where I'd be out with my girlfriend at the time and some of her friends and one would basically invite me over to find out "if I was as good as xxxxxx says you are" when the opportunity arose like when my GF went to the bathroom.

I kind of was like WTF...thought it was a trap but apparently it was actually an invite because one of the other friends told me that she wanted it bad several weeks later and to watch out for her. Never did hit it but it goes to show these ho's aren't loyal to their friends when some good D is at stake.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I had the day off work and was chilling watching some tv. Roommate had to go to work but he let his girlfriend who had stayed the night sleep in after he left. When she got up we chatted for a few minutes and she asked me if I wanted to check out her new car. I responded with “sure”. So I got in the passenger side and was just looking around when she reached accross my lap to grab something on the right side of my seat. I was just wearing pajama bottoms so maybe she noticed the bulge sticking out. But it felt pretty much the same as if a girl took her hand and started rubbing me if I was wearing sweatpants. She dug around on the side of the seat for about 15 - 20 seconds pushing down on me and moving her arm. It felt good. Then she said “found it”, we chatted for a few more minutes, I got out of the car, and she left. This was totally unexpected because she seems like a really loyal person but is she trying to hit on me??
do it bro and try to invite her mom too

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first girl I had sex with told me to never trust women, I asked her if she trusted her sister and her mother and she said she trusted them more than other women but that she still didn't really trust them. I was young and dumb and didn't realize that what she was really doing was trying to insulate me from the moves her friends were going to make on me, sure enough her friends began to make moves on me. She had to go to New York for 2 weeks for a family reunion and within 30 minutes of her leaving her friends started calling me and telling me how horrible she was leaving us like that and how they should come over to make sure I wasn't feeling lonely. Most men don't have a clue how much women love sex, the thing is it needs to be at least good sex. If you can really lay the pipe the good news travels fast, if you don't give exclusivity you can get laid more than carpet just from the referral system.