"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Weird situation with roommates girlfriend

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
I had the day off work and was chilling watching some tv. Roommate had to go to work but he let his girlfriend who had stayed the night sleep in after he left. When she got up we chatted for a few minutes and she asked me if I wanted to check out her new car. I responded with “sure”. So I got in the passenger side and was just looking around when she reached accross my lap to grab something on the right side of my seat. I was just wearing pajama bottoms so maybe she noticed the bulge sticking out. But it felt pretty much the same as if a girl took her hand and started rubbing me if I was wearing sweatpants. She dug around on the side of the seat for about 15 - 20 seconds pushing down on me and moving her arm. It felt good. Then she said “found it”, we chatted for a few more minutes, I got out of the car, and she left. This was totally unexpected because she seems like a really loyal person but is she trying to hit on me??
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Yes she is bro she is a sloot because no loyal gf would be reaching across another dudes lap after inviting him into a car. She was giving u the opportunity
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Don't take it.

That man knows where you sleep.
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
@MountainSlide dude don't do it, just don't. The problems you will create for yourself are just not worth it. There is to much puzzy out their to make your life more difficult than it has to be.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
@MountainSlide dude don't do it, just don't. The problems you will create for yourself are just not worth it. There is to much puzzy out their to make your life more difficult than it has to be.
I would never lol. I was asking more in the sense if this chick is trying to hit on me or was an accident haha. But yeah. Btches be crazy.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,879
Reaction score
19,120
I would never lol. I was asking more in the sense if this chick is trying to hit on me or was an accident haha. But yeah. Btches be crazy.
I've had to start telling women not to talk to their friends about my skills in the bedroom. No joke, I have had previous situations where I'd be out with my girlfriend at the time and some of her friends and one would basically invite me over to find out "if I was as good as xxxxxx says you are" when the opportunity arose like when my GF went to the bathroom.

I kind of was like WTF...thought it was a trap but apparently it was actually an invite because one of the other friends told me that she wanted it bad several weeks later and to watch out for her. Never did hit it but it goes to show these ho's aren't loyal to their friends when some good D is at stake.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I had the day off work and was chilling watching some tv. Roommate had to go to work but he let his girlfriend who had stayed the night sleep in after he left. When she got up we chatted for a few minutes and she asked me if I wanted to check out her new car. I responded with “sure”. So I got in the passenger side and was just looking around when she reached accross my lap to grab something on the right side of my seat. I was just wearing pajama bottoms so maybe she noticed the bulge sticking out. But it felt pretty much the same as if a girl took her hand and started rubbing me if I was wearing sweatpants. She dug around on the side of the seat for about 15 - 20 seconds pushing down on me and moving her arm. It felt good. Then she said “found it”, we chatted for a few more minutes, I got out of the car, and she left. This was totally unexpected because she seems like a really loyal person but is she trying to hit on me??
do it bro and try to invite her mom too
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
The first girl I had sex with told me to never trust women, I asked her if she trusted her sister and her mother and she said she trusted them more than other women but that she still didn't really trust them. I was young and dumb and didn't realize that what she was really doing was trying to insulate me from the moves her friends were going to make on me, sure enough her friends began to make moves on me. She had to go to New York for 2 weeks for a family reunion and within 30 minutes of her leaving her friends started calling me and telling me how horrible she was leaving us like that and how they should come over to make sure I wasn't feeling lonely. Most men don't have a clue how much women love sex, the thing is it needs to be at least good sex. If you can really lay the pipe the good news travels fast, if you don't give exclusivity you can get laid more than carpet just from the referral system.
 
Top