Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird situation and feeling bad with that

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl last week that we had a great connection... We hang out have a good moment, she came to my place and we slept together with no sex. Only kissing and some other things.

Last night she came again and we talked a lot. She was kinda mad because I put my points on what I expect and not expect in a relationship and she started to talk about freedom that she wants a guy but the guy has to worth a lot.

Told me a story of her ex that he found a message on her phone where she said 'I love you' to her male hetero friend. And she said that he doesnt trust her cause it wad a friendly I love you. I asked her how she would feel if she found a message like that... And guess what: "I wouldn like it, but he didnt trust me when I said it was only a friendly love".

Okay, then came the sh1t. We had sex with condom and kept talking for a while. Then we went to do again, she was horny and I got horny too... She came near me with her vagina near my **** and get touching there... Then she took off her pants, and things got horny... i touched her vagina with my dck and fingers and started to fck, then she got up and said: are u putting your penis there, I told tou not to do that... And said I did that without her consent. But she came horny at me and started to get near my dck, I didnt resist and it was my fault?

Then she said about rape, that she didnt want that and got mad. I apologized cause I really felt that the way she came at me it seems she wanted that... And at the end we went ok, but she said I fcked everything.

Also during the talks she compared me with her ex, because the problems I faced with my family and how I have difficult trusting people, and she was afraid of getting in the same situation where she had to keep giving support for those problems. Fck, i didnt even ask it... And she asked me to know that.

About that pssy thing, She said she thought it was my finger, but how a woman cant differ a dck from a finger... When my dck touched her and my finger stopped, she got more horny and move in a way to put it inside.

I was a bit scared with that, because she started to accuse me of those things. And I was just enjoying the kiss and momento with her... And stuffs got hot and we couldnt hold to put the condom.

obs.: She made a ******* without protection in me.

Last edited:

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you talking about relationships after 2 dates and not having sex?

Why do you insist on taking the feminine role in a relationship?
We've made it in the second date.

What would be the feminine role? I would really like to understand what Im doing wrong.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
We've made it in the second date.

What would be the feminine role? I would really like to understand what Im doing wrong.
Relationships are not your concern, that is a woman's job to try and get you into a relationship after you've made her earn it by chasing you.

Your job is to have fun with her and create opportunities for sex to happen.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships are not your concern, that is a woman's job to try and get you into a relationship after you've made her earn it by chasing you.

Agree with that.

I didnt said to her that I wanted to had a relationship with her... We were just talking, and she wanted to know what I expected and wanted for a relationship... Then I told her what I value and what makes me invest or not into a relationship with women. She got a bit disturbed with that, as she say: " the way you say it seems you could turn back on me at any time".

I said yes, if we didnt follow the same path there was no way to stay around... And I would not change myself or try to change her only for the sake of relationship. This seemed a problem to her as I could observe.

Was that a bad idea?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And is there something I could do to reverse it or its just no way back and just next?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, she's talking rape. You need to get rid of this one as fast as possible with as little drama as possible.
That sh1t scared a lot. I did not fight or engage on any discussion, just tried to apologize and cool down things.

I thought if she felt bad for having this situation withou condom, then I asked: why you did a ******* in me without condom.

She said that oral sex have no chance of gettin STD's. Only penetration withou condom. This is totally nonsense and non justifiable.

So she can suck my dck for hours, but when it touched her vagina thats a big problem, or made withou her consent. lol

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She said that oral sex have no chance of gettin STD's. Only penetration withou condom. This is totally nonsense and non justifiable.
This girls a moron. HSV-1 can be transmitted to the genitals via oral. (HSV-2) Its rare, but it can happen.

Run.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
And is there something I could do to reverse it or its just no way back and just next?
Yeah of course...if she is interested still and wants to see you again just back off the relationship talk and focus on having fun and creating opportunities for sex.

Just never bring this topic up again. The next time you hear about it shod be when she asks you some form of "What are we?"

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Agree with that.

I didnt said to her that I wanted to had a relationship with her... We were just talking, and she wanted to know what I expected and wanted for a relationship... Then I told her what I value and what makes me invest or not into a relationship with women. She got a bit disturbed with that, as she say: " the way you say it seems you could turn back on me at any time".

I said yes, if we didnt follow the same path there was no way to stay around... And I would not change myself or try to change her only for the sake of relationship. This seemed a problem to her as I could observe.

Was that a bad idea?
Actually you probably raised her attraction by sticking to your guns and showing the ability to walk away.

You also might have made her give up and feel like she already lost so why bother to try.

Time will tell...If I had to bet it would be the former.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually you probably raised her attraction by sticking to your guns and showing the ability to walk away.

You also might have made her give up and feel like she already lost so why bother to try.

Time will tell...If I had to bet it would be the former.
Thanks man.

About wanting to see me again, she just asked me if she would see me again, so she is into.

The thing that really worried me was about that raped and non consensual thing. The way she reacted with that was very weird. Cause I'm suree she put her vagina in my dck and knew it was touching it. Cause the second it started to penetrate she start to turn her eye and got really excited. She doesn't feel this way when I was only with finger.

She is hot, kind interesting girl to talk and we have a good time. But this thing, sounds like a red flag.

Btw, even if I didn't see her again, gonna keep this advice of not talking about relationship and let the woman do that. It seems they enjoy that chasing the guy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thanks man.

About wanting to see me again, she just asked me if she would see me again, so she is into.

The thing that really worried me was about that raped and non consensual thing. The way she reacted with that was very weird. Cause I'm suree she put her vagina in my dck and knew it was touching it. Cause the second it started to penetrate she start to turn her eye and got really excited. She doesn't feel this way when I was only with finger.

She is hot, kind interesting girl to talk and we have a good time. But this thing, sounds like a red flag.

Btw, even if I didn't see her again, gonna keep this advice of not talking about relationship and let the woman do that. It seems they enjoy that chasing the guy.
Always remember that which is easy to come by has little value and that which is harder to come by intrinsically is valued more. This goes for anything in life. If gold was easy to mine and was as abundant as copper, it's value would be far lower.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl last week that we had a great connection... We hang out have a good moment, she came to my place and we slept together with no sex. Only kissing and some other things.

Last night she came again and we talked a lot. She was kinda mad because I put my points on what I expect and not expect in a relationship and she started to talk about freedom that she wants a guy but the guy has to worth a lot.

Told me a story of her ex that he found a message on her phone where she said 'I love you' to her male hetero friend. And she said that he doesnt trust her cause it wad a friendly I love you. I asked her how she would feel if she found a message like that... And guess what: "I wouldn like it, but he didnt trust me when I said it was only a friendly love".

Okay, then came the sh1t. We had sex with condom and kept talking for a while. Then we went to do again, she was horny and I got horny too... She came near me with her vagina near my **** and get touching there... Then she took off her pants, and things got horny... i touched her vagina with my dck and fingers and started to fck, then she got up and said: are u putting your penis there, I told tou not to do that... And said I did that without her consent. But she came horny at me and started to get near my dck, I didnt resist and it was my fault?

Then she said about rape, that she didnt want that and got mad. I apologized cause I really felt that the way she came at me it seems she wanted that... And at the end we went ok, but she said I fcked everything.

Also during the talks she compared me with her ex, because the problems I faced with my family and how I have difficult trusting people, and she was afraid of getting in the same situation where she had to keep giving support for those problems. Fck, i didnt even ask it... And she asked me to know that.

About that pssy thing, She said she thought it was my finger, but how a woman cant differ a dck from a finger... When my dck touched her and my finger stopped, she got more horny and move in a way to put it inside.

I was a bit scared with that, because she started to accuse me of those things. And I was just enjoying the kiss and momento with her... And stuffs got hot and we couldnt hold to put the condom.

obs.: She made a ******* without protection in me.
So basically she hopped on your diick then got mad and started talking about rape then you apologized for her doing.

Dude never apologize for doing nothing wrong. You should have told her to leave. This girl is a walking red flag. Comparing you to her ex, already a false rape allegation, and annoyed with you for having your own thoughts and opinions. Next.

Lose her number next. Toooo much baggage. Delete. Block. Do not cross paths with this one again. She wants a boyfriend to abuse. Not a relationship

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sh1t scared a lot. I did not fight or engage on any discussion, just tried to apologize and cool down things.

I thought if she felt bad for having this situation withou condom, then I asked: why you did a ******* in me without condom.

So she can suck my dck for hours, but when it touched her vagina thats a big problem, or made withou her consent. lol
Never apologize for something you didn't do. It is the same as admitting guilt even when you are guilty of nothing. You are handing all power to her on a false allegation.

I had an ex get jealous and demand i apologize when a girl who liked me called me and asked me out. I told the girl i wasnt interested and thought that was that. I thought that was the end of it. My gf at the time picked the stupidest fight over it and wanted me to apologize for it. I told her i won't apologize when i did nothing wrong. I won't apologize for doing the right thing. A chick asked me out. I said no. That should be the end of it. She tried to strong arm me by threatening to break up with me until i caved and apologized and i just told her "there is the door. I suggest you use it."

She stormed and went silent for a week. Then realized i wasn't chasing and i wasn't calling and lastly I wasn't apologizing. I did nothing wrong. I ignored her for a month and she spent the next month crying on my answering machine apologizing to me.

This chick.is a walking red flag. Next

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, this woman sounds like a ravenous demon who may well destroy your life if you dont get her out of it in time. Triangulating different men (her exes, her "friends", you), open hypocrisy, deflecting her behavior in advance by projecting on you ("you wont trust me because of how bad you are"), and finally accusing you of rape which might actually destroy your life - you need to get this woman out of your life ASAP.

Last edited: