Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird situation and feeling bad with that

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically she hopped on your diick then got mad and started talking about rape then you apologized for her doing.

Dude never apologize for doing nothing wrong. You should have told her to leave. This girl is a walking red flag. Comparing you to her ex, already a false rape allegation, and annoyed with you for having your own thoughts and opinions. Next.

Lose her number next. Toooo much baggage. Delete. Block. Do not cross paths with this one again. She wants a boyfriend to abuse. Not a relationship
That makes sense man.

Damn, it seems I'm not able to find a decent woman to have something nice. I went on a older woman (she is 34) to see if it could be nice. And then, this sh1t.

The young ones I used to date, only wants to bang and casual dating... Not that bad, but I missed some connection and a better conversation.

I'm fcking bad in finding a decent woman. When I think I found one that is intelligent, interesting... She behave like that.

Gonna next this one pretty quick, before she try something worse to fck my life.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, this woman sounds like a ravenous demon who may well destroy your life if you dont get her out of it in time. Triangulating different men (her exes, her "friends", you), open hypocrisy, deflecting her behavior in advance by projecting on you ("you wont trust me because of how bad you are"), and finally accusing you of rape which might actually destroy your life - you need to get this woman out of your life ASAP.
That's true. Just feeling a bit frustrated... I kept myself for a time without getting involved with women, only some casual date or sex.

Then I decided to try to meet someone nice, this girl appeared and she really seemed to be nice, but then this thing happens. =/

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl last week that we had a great connection... We hang out have a good moment, she came to my place and we slept together with no sex. Only kissing and some other things.

Last night she came again and we talked a lot. She was kinda mad because I put my points on what I expect and not expect in a relationship and she started to talk about freedom that she wants a guy but the guy has to worth a lot.

Told me a story of her ex that he found a message on her phone where she said 'I love you' to her male hetero friend. And she said that he doesnt trust her cause it wad a friendly I love you. I asked her how she would feel if she found a message like that... And guess what: "I wouldn like it, but he didnt trust me when I said it was only a friendly love".

Okay, then came the sh1t. We had sex with condom and kept talking for a while. Then we went to do again, she was horny and I got horny too... She came near me with her vagina near my **** and get touching there... Then she took off her pants, and things got horny... i touched her vagina with my dck and fingers and started to fck, then she got up and said: are u putting your penis there, I told tou not to do that... And said I did that without her consent. But she came horny at me and started to get near my dck, I didnt resist and it was my fault?

Then she said about rape, that she didnt want that and got mad. I apologized cause I really felt that the way she came at me it seems she wanted that... And at the end we went ok, but she said I fcked everything.

Also during the talks she compared me with her ex, because the problems I faced with my family and how I have difficult trusting people, and she was afraid of getting in the same situation where she had to keep giving support for those problems. Fck, i didnt even ask it... And she asked me to know that.

About that pssy thing, She said she thought it was my finger, but how a woman cant differ a dck from a finger... When my dck touched her and my finger stopped, she got more horny and move in a way to put it inside.

I was a bit scared with that, because she started to accuse me of those things. And I was just enjoying the kiss and momento with her... And stuffs got hot and we couldnt hold to put the condom.

obs.: She made a ******* without protection in me.
Holy sheet. This is the type of girl that will make false rape accusations. Keep backup of every conversation you have with her from now on in case the police turn up and confiscate your phone.

I wouldn't take the risk with this girl no matter how good she fuks. Just the mention of something like that is a danger signal.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You followed a bunch of PUA stuff. I see all the interactions are linked to some bad data like much of what we talk about on this forum.

You methodically follow ideas like a machine. There is no calibration or real intimacy to draw her out. Nobody here can help you now until you start unlearning and changing your entire paradigm on women and relationships.

I’m sure that what you do works on a few women. But you are cutting yourself off from some really nice desire and feminine energy. Women just don’t want to feel masculinity as many teach here but she wants to express felinity. She knows that when she expresses that you will become more masculine within the context of sex.

If doing this makes you stupidly fall in love them you are even further away from being the man you want to be than you think. A lover of women will always be superior to you. He won’t fall in love. Many say it’s a scarcity mind set. Sometimes this is true but it’s mostly false. It’s social conditioning. Trying to get rid of a “scarcity” mindset is a brutal road and he will always feel that he is failing. Why? Because “scarcity” supposed mindset is the false cause.
Those are good points!

I have few occasions when I kind fall in love or want to have a LTR... And those moments are always not good. Like being devalued for that woman when you show that feeling.

The ones I usually didn't feel nothing, was the ones that most wanted to be around.

And it seems its always a pattern, and just how those things works... Maybe what I'm looking for is purely utopic.

I'm doing good alone, and this came to destabilize me... Have to put my mind back and stop with this.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sheet. This is the type of girl that will make false rape accusations. Keep backup of every conversation you have with her from now on in case the police turn up and confiscate your phone.

I wouldn't take the risk with this girl no matter how good she fuks. Just the mention of something like that is a danger signal.
I felt on skin what some guys say about false accusations. Luckily she didn't do anything crazy... And I hope she didn't do even after that episode.

She also said a name they have in USA for that kind of non consensual/rape stuff... It's something with finger and she said in USA there is a law for that that punish guys. This is fcking insane.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt on skin what some guys say about false accusations. Luckily she didn't do anything crazy... And I hope she didn't do even after that episode.

She also said a name they have in USA for that kind of non consensual/rape stuff... It's something with finger and she said in USA there is a law for that that punish guys. This is fcking insane.
Yeah, well this is the danger. The law is designed to protect women and it gives women the power to point at any man and accuse him (without any evidence) of committing a crime if she changes her mind after the fact or simply claims that something wasn't consensual.

The truth is that normally when sex happens, the two people normally just get turned on and do it without ever talking about it in advance. The consent is implicit based on the other person's actions (for example, if she gets down on her knees and opens her mouth). People don't sign an agreement in front of a lawyer before they go to bed together. This not a problem with most normal sane people, but there are more than a few wackos out there that enjoy causing harm to others through their lies. She sounds like one of those girls.

It's a bit like if you're sitting on the subway and someone gets out a big knife and starts talking about what they could do to people with that knife if they wanted. I wouldn't wait around to see what they do next.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing else matters whatsoever once a woman even breaths the word rape your way. You are done with her. In fact, don’t even contact her. But save her messages to you reaching out after she said that BS. You’ll want to show the officer that when she calls them up and reports the “rape” that occurred. I have had a similar situation happen to me about 10 years ago when I was in law school. I was completely caught off guard and in disbelief. I ghosted the chick completely.

This is mind boggling. If this chick had said this to me I would have told her to pack her sh1t and get out of my place or gotten mine and left hers. Not cool at all when she was implicitly agreeing to have sex by sticking your c0ck basically inside her.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing else matters whatsoever once a woman even breaths the word rape your way. You are done with her. In fact, don’t even contact her. But save her messages to you reaching out after she said that BS. You’ll want to show the officer that when she calls them up and reports the “rape” that occurred. I have had a similar situation happen to me about 10 years ago when I was in law school. I was completely caught off guard and in disbelief. I ghosted the chick completely.

This is mind boggling. If this chick had said this to me I would have told her to pack her sh1t and get out of my place or gotten mine and left hers. Not cool at all when she was implicitly agreeing to have sex by sticking your c0ck basically inside her.
I have overheard 3 women sitting around a table, gossiping about how one of them got a man put in prison over fake charges from a cruise ship. I dont know what the other 2 had done if anything, or what they were talking about otherwise... but the snickering fake charger was the woman i had been talking to up to that point. Coulda been a very different life if not broken off there...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have overheard 3 women sitting around a table, gossiping about how one of them got a man put in prison over fake charges from a cruise ship. I dont know what the other 2 had done if anything, or what they were talking about otherwise... but the snickering fake charger was the woman i had been talking to up to that point. Coulda been a very different life if not broken off there...
The #metoo movement is still alive and well. This kind of sh1t will continue to happen which is why you have to extra careful as a man. Save ALL your communications with any new plate (or not even new for that matter). Because if they try this sh1t you are almost guilty until proven innocent many times. It’s an absolute travesty.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree completely. I knew a guy who was accused of rape. The police turned up and ransacked the house, taking away his passport, his phones and all of his computers, making it impossible for him to do his work. Eventually, after 2 years of stress and misery, he was able to prove that he wasn't even in the same country when the alleged rape occurred. But in the meantime he lost his job and had his reputation ruined.

I wouldn't want to take any time of risk with a woman that talks like this. Ruining another person's life on a whim isn't something to joke about. Also, it's very important not to delete messages and keep copies of communication following this incident (for example, by printing out emails and recording calls etc) because the police can take those devices away and use anything on there as evidence. They could also delete any messages that don't support their case. Anything you post on here could also be used as evidence, obviously, so be very careful what you say.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That makes total sense!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i had a similar experience, not this extreme but the crazy coming out right when i thought i had finally found someone decent. Very disappointing.
Definitely.

And it comes a time that I start asking if its worthing the effort. Using that energy into other things seems to be better and less risky.