Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird one from tinder

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matched with this chick on tinder, she only had a picture of her back to the camera on a beach. Talked to her a little on there, says she’s from Ukraine. Moved to CA when she was 8 and now she lives here. After a few back and forth she tells me to add her on Kik.

I add her and shoot her a message. Go back to tinder a little while later and she’s either unmatched or deleted her account. Been messaging a little but timing is weird with her. Will get a few messages back and forth then she’s mia from like 11:30 last night to 6 today. Don’t really care about the chatting but just mention it because it seems weird to me. Some messages her English is a little weird (has said “how’s your night doing” twice now). Got her to send a picture and first thing I did was look it up on google to see if it’s some scammer that just took a random picture off google. Checked out on there. She asks what I’m up to so I tell her I’m out and she says to let her know when I get home.

Just overall pretty weird. Anyone else seen this kinda thing before?

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. She (or he) is not in USA. That’s why the weird times in texts. You will get hit up soon to verify your identity on some scam site soon

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bot girl. Everntually she'll be asking you to pay to see her nudes

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the girls I dated on Tinder here on my town were some way crazy haha. Then I observed that it always the same girls there (cause my town is not big).

Then I stopped and started to play on instagram. It's a bit difficult but there is a lot more quality women there.

And be aware of those fake girls on tinder man, it can be really dangerous. Only go out with someone who has real pictures and also a instagram account linked to tinder.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bot girl. Everntually she'll be asking you to pay to see her nudes
The current scam is go to scam site and verify your identity. Had 2 just this week.

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Matched with this chick on tinder, she only had a picture of her back to the camera on a beach. Talked to her a little on there, says she’s from Ukraine. Moved to CA when she was 8 and now she lives here. After a few back and forth she tells me to add her on Kik.

I add her and shoot her a message. Go back to tinder a little while later and she’s either unmatched or deleted her account. Been messaging a little but timing is weird with her. Will get a few messages back and forth then she’s mia from like 11:30 last night to 6 today. Don’t really care about the chatting but just mention it because it seems weird to me. Some messages her English is a little weird (has said “how’s your night doing” twice now). Got her to send a picture and first thing I did was look it up on google to see if it’s some scammer that just took a random picture off google. Checked out on there. She asks what I’m up to so I tell her I’m out and she says to let her know when I get home.

Just overall pretty weird. Anyone else seen this kinda thing before?
Yeah short and simple totally a scam/bot.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sh*t always works on guys who don’t have a lot of options, because they are more willing to proceed hoping it’s real rather than ghost at the first hint of something not quite right.

If OLD is very limited in your area don’t use it. Find a better way to meet women.
Yup pretty limited, matched with another chick on tinder this morning. Sexy af 21 y/o no bio when we matched then after talking for a while she adds she has 2 kids. Fvck lol

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup pretty limited, matched with another chick on tinder this morning. Sexy af 21 y/o no bio when we matched then after talking for a while she adds she has 2 kids. Fvck lol
Yep thats Tinder for ya haha