"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Weird one from tinder

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Matched with this chick on tinder, she only had a picture of her back to the camera on a beach. Talked to her a little on there, says she’s from Ukraine. Moved to CA when she was 8 and now she lives here. After a few back and forth she tells me to add her on Kik.

I add her and shoot her a message. Go back to tinder a little while later and she’s either unmatched or deleted her account. Been messaging a little but timing is weird with her. Will get a few messages back and forth then she’s mia from like 11:30 last night to 6 today. Don’t really care about the chatting but just mention it because it seems weird to me. Some messages her English is a little weird (has said “how’s your night doing” twice now). Got her to send a picture and first thing I did was look it up on google to see if it’s some scammer that just took a random picture off google. Checked out on there. She asks what I’m up to so I tell her I’m out and she says to let her know when I get home.

Just overall pretty weird. Anyone else seen this kinda thing before?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
165
Age
59
Yes. She (or he) is not in USA. That’s why the weird times in texts. You will get hit up soon to verify your identity on some scam site soon
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Bot girl. Everntually she'll be asking you to pay to see her nudes
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
All the girls I dated on Tinder here on my town were some way crazy haha. Then I observed that it always the same girls there (cause my town is not big).

Then I stopped and started to play on instagram. It's a bit difficult but there is a lot more quality women there.

And be aware of those fake girls on tinder man, it can be really dangerous. Only go out with someone who has real pictures and also a instagram account linked to tinder.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Bot girl. Everntually she'll be asking you to pay to see her nudes
The current scam is go to scam site and verify your identity. Had 2 just this week.
 

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Location
Cali
Matched with this chick on tinder, she only had a picture of her back to the camera on a beach. Talked to her a little on there, says she’s from Ukraine. Moved to CA when she was 8 and now she lives here. After a few back and forth she tells me to add her on Kik.

I add her and shoot her a message. Go back to tinder a little while later and she’s either unmatched or deleted her account. Been messaging a little but timing is weird with her. Will get a few messages back and forth then she’s mia from like 11:30 last night to 6 today. Don’t really care about the chatting but just mention it because it seems weird to me. Some messages her English is a little weird (has said “how’s your night doing” twice now). Got her to send a picture and first thing I did was look it up on google to see if it’s some scammer that just took a random picture off google. Checked out on there. She asks what I’m up to so I tell her I’m out and she says to let her know when I get home.

Just overall pretty weird. Anyone else seen this kinda thing before?
Yeah short and simple totally a scam/bot.
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
This sh*t always works on guys who don’t have a lot of options, because they are more willing to proceed hoping it’s real rather than ghost at the first hint of something not quite right.

If OLD is very limited in your area don’t use it. Find a better way to meet women.
Yup pretty limited, matched with another chick on tinder this morning. Sexy af 21 y/o no bio when we matched then after talking for a while she adds she has 2 kids. Fvck lol
 

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Location
Cali
Yup pretty limited, matched with another chick on tinder this morning. Sexy af 21 y/o no bio when we matched then after talking for a while she adds she has 2 kids. Fvck lol
Yep thats Tinder for ya haha
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top