Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird failed hook up. Thoughts wanted.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey gents.

Would like some opinions on this.

A few nights ago, I met up with a girl at a hotel lounge. We had probably met up about 2 times since 2021. And each time we made out heavily and talked about having more "fun" somewhere more private next time.

So fast forward to recently. I tell her I'll book us something amazing hinting at a night at a swanky hotel. Each time she was game and keen to see me but I had to cancel last minute until a few nights ago I finally went through with the booking.

So anyway, on the night itself, we met at 10 pm at a upscale bar. Had some drinks. Immediately I was touchy as I usually am. She was receptive to my touch (hand on her lower back. Hand on thigh. Rubbing her legs.) but whenever I tried to kiss her. She would literally back away and push me away. I'd play it chill and try again but it would be forced kiss at best. At the time I put it down to public venue and maybe she was afraid to PDA. Although the first few times we made our it was public so that's confusing.

Eventually the bar was closed so we moved to the room together. When we got there, her body language seemed cold. So I wanted to warm her up slightly. We had a casual chat on the room couch and I poured some wine. Again I'd try to escalate and kiss her but she would literally push me away.

Eventually she tells me she is on her period. I said I don't mind. But she still would stop me from touching her. Even when I'm just trying to play with her breasts. She would stop me. So I back off a bit. She would then come to kiss me and get on top of me but then she'd back off before doing anything major to me. This went on for a bit. I eventually went for a shower and she told me she wanted to leave and so she left.

Honestly I'm quite confused. (Even if she was truly on her period which I couldnt verify because she would not let me touch her. We could have fun or make out. She was just 360 cold compared to before yet gave tons of mixed signals)

1) she seemed high interest on our first few dates.

2) she has been keen to meet me recently and said yes to all my invites.

3) she was more or less aware we'd probably hook up tonight and she kept telling me she was comfortable but she didn't want to do anything.

4) why was she so keen to meet up with me and continue everything we had if she had lost interest? Generally in my experience a low IL girl won't even be that receptive.

I'm mind****ed.

Has anyone experiencd this?

Any takeaways from this?

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely: she is using you for attention/validation and is medium interest overall at best. She thought about sleeping with you but determined she didn't want to as the night went on.

Less likely: She may have an STD that she is having an outbreak with - think herpes. I actually had a similar experience to this a few years ago. Very high interest girl who would stop me before we got to getting her pants off twice. I eventually asked her what was up and she admitted to me she had genital herpes and was embarrassed to have to say it.

Regardless of which it is - this sounds like more trouble than its worth. I wouldn't agonize over it and would NEXT.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely: she is using you for attention/validation and is medium interest overall at best. She thought about sleeping with you but determined she didn't want to as the night went on.

Less likely: She may have an STD that she is having an outbreak with - think herpes. I actually had a similar experience to this a few years ago. Very high interest girl who would stop me before we got to getting her pants off twice. I eventually asked her what was up and she admitted to me she had genital herpes and was embarrassed to have to say it.

Regardless of which it is - this sounds like more trouble than its worth. I wouldn't agonize over it and would NEXT.
You're always on point bro!

I mean you're right it could be 1000 possibilities as to why she was like that but it's genuinely my first time where I had such mixed signals.

Usually a girl with low lay potential won't even be out with you or allow so much touching. Or even go back to a room with you. Or aggressively kiss you yet cut things off abruptly.

This is a first for me.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The replies above are spot on, but, for the record, some women, will absolutely not bang on period.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure she's seeing someone else that she wants to be serious with. Kinda like testing the waters before she picks that guy. The easiest way to know is to try and give her a hicky. It's likely she's second guessing the other guy, for xyz reasons that aren't really your problem but it explains the sudden spike in interest, but then had a realization that she still wants him.

You're basically second which is why she showed up to begin with and then starting giving mixed signals. Eventually you'll be first to someone else as most guys aren't even on women's radar so I wouldn't sweat it.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this girl Italian?

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What was your tone/demeanor?
I was quite chill about it. Sort of just coy, smiling. Trying every now and then.

I'm pretty sure she's seeing someone else that she wants to be serious with. Kinda like testing the waters before she picks that guy. The easiest way to know is to try and give her a hicky. It's likely she's second guessing the other guy, for xyz reasons that aren't really your problem but it explains the sudden spike in interest, but then had a realization that she still wants him.

You're basically second which is why she showed up to begin with and then starting giving mixed signals. Eventually you'll be first to someone else as most guys aren't even on women's radar so I wouldn't sweat it.
I suspected this too actually.
Maybe don't invite a chick over to your place who isn't down to fvck yet?
That's the thing, all the signals she gave me prior was that she was down to f'ck. Seriously confusing.

Is this girl Italian?
Haha no.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thing, all the signals she gave me prior was that she was down to f'ck. Seriously confusing.
whenever I tried to kiss her. She would literally back away and push me away. I'd play it chill and try again but it would be forced kiss at best.
This tells me she isn't down to fvck yet. Emphasize on the word "yet". Whenever I've gone for (or she mistakenly thought I was going for the kiss, but I was just tryna demonstrate something) the kiss and she's resisting, it means she's not there yet. So I'll spice up the sexual tension with some sex talk and then go for it when I see the opening (I can see that she's there now). So your chick is in this state, hasn't "no not here" you when you went for the kiss. Means at the moment of extraction from bar to hotel, she wasn't dtf yet. Yes her agreeing to meet you at 10pm is a good sign she's down to fvck. But this all depends on how you play it.