weird email from girl

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok..last nite my gf was drunk and flirting with some guy...and today i was like 'im not mad, just dissappointed' and whatever and she was like 'it was no big deal tho'

and then she emailed me saying "last night all those guys said u were lucky to be with me..but im the lucky one, your not''

she feels raelly bad about what she did

any advice?

Gustav Yavo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda dangerous dont you think? your not really letting her know that she did something wrong, which could mean she might do it again.

I've learned many times that "being drunk" is no excuse for my actions.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
illmatic1005 said:
ok..last nite my gf was drunk and flirting with some guy...and today i was like 'im not mad, just dissappointed' and whatever and she was like 'it was no big deal tho'

and then she emailed me saying "last night all those guys said u were lucky to be with me..but im the lucky one, your not''

any advice?
Dont fall into the trap but If you must fall into it in order to learn a lesson then so be it. She doesnt feel THAT bad trust me because she loved the attention.

Unl1m1t3d

Don Juan
Reaction score
illmatic1005 said:

any advice?
You said she was flirting with some guy and then later she says all those guys. That's kind of confusing. I am a firm believer in alcohol being a truth serum and if she's flirting with a bunch of guys while she's drunk I would be careful with that one.