Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird behavior from old fling..

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up. I've been knowing this chick for about 5 years. Our "run" was real short and wasn't even nothing serious, was like a 3 day thing.. Over the years I would hit her up , 90% of the time she will not respond and sometimes she will.

One day she hits me out the blue after a week of not responding to me..she writes " wassup"..I respond with " wassup..where you at?"..she'll respond with " Why wassup" (which is dumb to me because she hit me up smh)...I'll respond and she'll never respond (lol)...

Fast forward..a year later.. bored and I was on my snapchat..I screenshoted a message she sent..she saw I screenshotted it she opened the message instantly..I didn't respond she didn't also..next day I hit her up..she responds instantly...I write be back she responds instantly...a week passes and I hit her up and say " I'm gonna swing by today"..she responds back "No"..I'm like "why..what's up?"..she says " I don't have nothing to wear".....I wrote back she didn't open and the next day I see she opened but didn't respond...so I wrote her again and asked where she was at..she writes back in 3 min and says "Home" ..I reply back " send me address"..she repliee back " where you at I'm gone pull up on you I don't like people coming to my house"....I gave her the address..she says " uuggh I'm on the east washing clothes give me a min" (but you just said you was at home lol )....I wrote her back and told her I'll come there..she didn't open it or respond until hrs later and said " I don't like no one coming to my house I'm coming now"...long story short she never came (lol).

Later that night I wrote her again and told her to pull up now to the address I sent..I then called her after some mins..she declined it and wrote back " I'm in for tonight I've been ripping and running all day"...I'm saying to my self "wtf? Lol". I never responded till the next day and she never opened it.

I'm confused. When it happened my gut said she got "nervous" but then I don't want be delusional...what do you all think is going on? She playing games? She playing hard to get? I'm lost..

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What's up. I've been knowing this chick for about 5 years. Our "run" was real short and wasn't even nothing serious, was like a 3 day thing.. Over the years I would hit her up , 90% of the time she will not respond and sometimes she will.

One day she hits me out the blue after a week of not responding to me..she writes " wassup"..I respond with " wassup..where you at?"..she'll respond with " Why wassup" (which is dumb to me because she hit me up smh)...I'll respond and she'll never respond (lol)...

Fast forward..a year later.. bored and I was on my snapchat..I screenshoted a message she sent..she saw I screenshotted it she opened the message instantly..I didn't respond she didn't also..next day I hit her up..she responds instantly...I write be back she responds instantly...a week passes and I hit her up and say " I'm gonna swing by today"..she responds back "No"..I'm like "why..what's up?"..she says " I don't have nothing to wear".....I wrote back she didn't open and the next day I see she opened but didn't respond...so I wrote her again and asked where she was at..she writes back in 3 min and says "Home" ..I reply back " send me address"..she repliee back " where you at I'm gone pull up on you I don't like people coming to my house"....I gave her the address..she says " uuggh I'm on the east washing clothes give me a min" (but you just said you was at home lol )....I wrote her back and told her I'll come there..she didn't open it or respond until hrs later and said " I don't like no one coming to my house I'm coming now"...long story short she never came (lol).

Later that night I wrote her again and told her to pull up now to the address I sent..I then called her after some mins..she declined it and wrote back " I'm in for tonight I've been ripping and running all day"...I'm saying to my self "wtf? Lol". I never responded till the next day and she never opened it.

I'm confused. When it happened my gut said she got "nervous" but then I don't want be delusional...what do you all think is going on? She playing games? She playing hard to get? I'm lost..
Playing games are fun.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah I figured that too..I really been anxious to get up with her..so going through this with her makes it more frustrating......
Yeah she knows you are, which is why she gets your hopes up to drop you off a cliff.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to just forget this one for now and hit her up again in a few months. If she hits you up in the mean time, shoot her down as in just acknowledge her contact, but don't chase. Flip the script. She knows you want her. Let her think that she lost you and if she doesn't continue to chase you, you can be sure that she was just using you for validation or for text play.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You're confused. She isn't.

She isnt nervous. You just can't take a hint.

Women with medium-high interest dont play games. They make it easy to meet up.

Low/no interest women (like her) are only interested in a man being an orbiter (like you are being) for the free attention or validation.

You think each time you have her close to meeting up. Every time she comes up with something so you feel like you ALMOST made it happen. Meanwhile while she had ZERO interest in ever meeting up and never intended to come over.

If I were beta like you (I'm not) I would remove her from my snap chat and social media. You obviously need to learn how to recognize different interests levels so you dont waste time like this on a chick.

If a chick did this bait and switch about meeting up with me ONCE she wouldn't hear from me again. If she hmu later on I would blow HER off.

You are the epitome of being a chaser because with low/no interest women, chasing is the only way you can get a response or communication from them.

You need to learn how to be the prey.....the prize.....and let them chase YOU. That only happens if a woman has extremely high interest in you. If you dont have any of those women in your circle then you need to spend some serious time working on yourself.