"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Weird behavior from old fling..

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
84
Reaction score
15
Age
34
What's up. I've been knowing this chick for about 5 years. Our "run" was real short and wasn't even nothing serious, was like a 3 day thing.. Over the years I would hit her up , 90% of the time she will not respond and sometimes she will.

One day she hits me out the blue after a week of not responding to me..she writes " wassup"..I respond with " wassup..where you at?"..she'll respond with " Why wassup" (which is dumb to me because she hit me up smh)...I'll respond and she'll never respond (lol)...

Fast forward..a year later.. bored and I was on my snapchat..I screenshoted a message she sent..she saw I screenshotted it she opened the message instantly..I didn't respond she didn't also..next day I hit her up..she responds instantly...I write be back she responds instantly...a week passes and I hit her up and say " I'm gonna swing by today"..she responds back "No"..I'm like "why..what's up?"..she says " I don't have nothing to wear".....I wrote back she didn't open and the next day I see she opened but didn't respond...so I wrote her again and asked where she was at..she writes back in 3 min and says "Home" ..I reply back " send me address"..she repliee back " where you at I'm gone pull up on you I don't like people coming to my house"....I gave her the address..she says " uuggh I'm on the east washing clothes give me a min" (but you just said you was at home lol )....I wrote her back and told her I'll come there..she didn't open it or respond until hrs later and said " I don't like no one coming to my house I'm coming now"...long story short she never came (lol).

Later that night I wrote her again and told her to pull up now to the address I sent..I then called her after some mins..she declined it and wrote back " I'm in for tonight I've been ripping and running all day"...I'm saying to my self "wtf? Lol". I never responded till the next day and she never opened it.

I'm confused. When it happened my gut said she got "nervous" but then I don't want be delusional...what do you all think is going on? She playing games? She playing hard to get? I'm lost..
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,879
Reaction score
19,120
What's up. I've been knowing this chick for about 5 years. Our "run" was real short and wasn't even nothing serious, was like a 3 day thing.. Over the years I would hit her up , 90% of the time she will not respond and sometimes she will.

One day she hits me out the blue after a week of not responding to me..she writes " wassup"..I respond with " wassup..where you at?"..she'll respond with " Why wassup" (which is dumb to me because she hit me up smh)...I'll respond and she'll never respond (lol)...

Fast forward..a year later.. bored and I was on my snapchat..I screenshoted a message she sent..she saw I screenshotted it she opened the message instantly..I didn't respond she didn't also..next day I hit her up..she responds instantly...I write be back she responds instantly...a week passes and I hit her up and say " I'm gonna swing by today"..she responds back "No"..I'm like "why..what's up?"..she says " I don't have nothing to wear".....I wrote back she didn't open and the next day I see she opened but didn't respond...so I wrote her again and asked where she was at..she writes back in 3 min and says "Home" ..I reply back " send me address"..she repliee back " where you at I'm gone pull up on you I don't like people coming to my house"....I gave her the address..she says " uuggh I'm on the east washing clothes give me a min" (but you just said you was at home lol )....I wrote her back and told her I'll come there..she didn't open it or respond until hrs later and said " I don't like no one coming to my house I'm coming now"...long story short she never came (lol).

Later that night I wrote her again and told her to pull up now to the address I sent..I then called her after some mins..she declined it and wrote back " I'm in for tonight I've been ripping and running all day"...I'm saying to my self "wtf? Lol". I never responded till the next day and she never opened it.

I'm confused. When it happened my gut said she got "nervous" but then I don't want be delusional...what do you all think is going on? She playing games? She playing hard to get? I'm lost..
Playing games are fun.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,879
Reaction score
19,120
Yeah I figured that too..I really been anxious to get up with her..so going through this with her makes it more frustrating......
Yeah she knows you are, which is why she gets your hopes up to drop you off a cliff.
 

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
Time to just forget this one for now and hit her up again in a few months. If she hits you up in the mean time, shoot her down as in just acknowledge her contact, but don't chase. Flip the script. She knows you want her. Let her think that she lost you and if she doesn't continue to chase you, you can be sure that she was just using you for validation or for text play.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I'm confused. When it happened my gut said she got "nervous" but then I don't want be delusional...what do you all think is going on? She playing games? She playing hard to get? I'm lost..
You're confused. She isn't.

She isnt nervous. You just can't take a hint.

Women with medium-high interest dont play games. They make it easy to meet up.

Low/no interest women (like her) are only interested in a man being an orbiter (like you are being) for the free attention or validation.

You think each time you have her close to meeting up. Every time she comes up with something so you feel like you ALMOST made it happen. Meanwhile while she had ZERO interest in ever meeting up and never intended to come over.

If I were beta like you (I'm not) I would remove her from my snap chat and social media. You obviously need to learn how to recognize different interests levels so you dont waste time like this on a chick.

If a chick did this bait and switch about meeting up with me ONCE she wouldn't hear from me again. If she hmu later on I would blow HER off.

You are the epitome of being a chaser because with low/no interest women, chasing is the only way you can get a response or communication from them.

You need to learn how to be the prey.....the prize.....and let them chase YOU. That only happens if a woman has extremely high interest in you. If you dont have any of those women in your circle then you need to spend some serious time working on yourself.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top