Aesthetix29
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2014
- Messages
- 423
- Reaction score
- 64
So is weed a game killer ?
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
If one has a point of pain ( emotional ) or obsessive thoughts weed can be used to see what kind of thinking you have without this pain. Sometimes it might be very productive and expansive thoughts just below the surface that you couldn't reach without it it, due to the pain or obsessive thoughts in your sober state. It can allow retrospection in that regard.I tried pot a couple of times. The first time I got so paranoid I was afraid to talk, the second time I got sick as hell and threw up all night.
So yeah... smoking dope screws you up. I guess eventually after poisoning your body with BS, you get used to it... but damn, now you need it. You are much better off without drugs and alcohol. But if you want to do it, have at it.
It's a pain killer. Which should be used sparingly. In actuality one needs to remove or reduce points of pain or irritation in their life.Essentially, weed is a testosterone burner and brain melter. Not to mention it's a money waster. Lose lose lose.
en.wikipedia.org
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
If I smoke sex is not the even close to the first thing on my mind. So I would recommend against based on personal experience if your goal is to bang.So is weed a game killer ?
Use it, don't let it use you.I knew a guy that used to smoke a lot who became paranoid schizophrenic. He completely trashed his apartment, removing every metal item in sight because he thought it transmitted electronic harassment waves. When he went outside, if someone so much as glanced at him he thought that they were part of a team of gang stalkers. Now at the age of 40 he's living with his parents and doesn't have a job.
Needless to say, the last time he had a girlfriend was 20 years ago.
I think if you're predisposed to schizophrenia weed can make it worse. I think the reason he used it was to calm himself down, but in the long term it did the opposite. In general, people that smoke a lot of weed tend to be spaced out, apathetic and slow. I suspect it causes permanent brain damage.Use it, don't let it use you.
Schizophrenia also happens when you allow yourself to live in a fantasy world.
My brother's got it, it's a pain in the ass.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Can you qualify this with a source?Essentially, weed is a testosterone burner.
no dont ever smoke weed. I used to smoke weed from 15-18 and was a huge advocate but seeing the direction i was going in and the directions my friends went. Never again.So is weed a game killer ?
Same. Weed/cigarettes/alcohol. I have a dating pool of 9 people.I immediately next any girl that tells me that she smokes weed
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.