Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weed a Game Killer ....

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never smoked it (coz I've never smoked anything) but I've had edibles.

I find it's OK so long as you don't have too much.
A little is good to loosen up, and help the DGAF attitude - to give even less of a F.
But when it gets to the bedroom I like to have all my faculties - and for the same reason I won't get drunk if s*x is likely.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried pot a couple of times. The first time I got so paranoid I was afraid to talk, the second time I got sick as hell and threw up all night.

So yeah... smoking dope screws you up. I guess eventually after poisoning your body with BS, you get used to it... but damn, now you need it. You are much better off without drugs and alcohol. But if you want to do it, have at it.

Asseater

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just from observing, it effects everyone differently. Some people it seemingly helps their social anxiety and some people it gives them crippling social anxiety/panic attacks. Experiment for yourself if you're that curious.

But as someone who has smoked a lot of weed I ultimately think it's a money and time waster. Id recommend working on social game rather than searching for a drug or pill to magically make you sociable.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I smoked herb once in my early 20s at a party one afternoon. 10mins after that blunt I started to feel weird. My heart was pounding, my mouth went dry and I got super paranoid. The paranoia was so acute I left the party and ran the 2miles to my place on foot, constantly looking back to check if someone was following me. Got into my apartment and bolted every door, shut the windows and curtains. I was pacing up and down in there for hours, periodically peaking through the curtains to check if everything was ok outside.

Imagine if I was trying to game a dime in that state.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried pot a couple of times. The first time I got so paranoid I was afraid to talk, the second time I got sick as hell and threw up all night.

So yeah... smoking dope screws you up. I guess eventually after poisoning your body with BS, you get used to it... but damn, now you need it. You are much better off without drugs and alcohol. But if you want to do it, have at it.
If one has a point of pain ( emotional ) or obsessive thoughts weed can be used to see what kind of thinking you have without this pain. Sometimes it might be very productive and expansive thoughts just below the surface that you couldn't reach without it it, due to the pain or obsessive thoughts in your sober state. It can allow retrospection in that regard.

However used all the time ( abuse ), weed tends to cause it's users to procrastinate, to put things off that are not comfortable and to give the feeling of a comfort zone when you are really in a bad position. So it can keep one from facing reality, when he/.she needs to face reality in order to get unstuck or progress.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Essentially, weed is a testosterone burner and brain melter. Not to mention it's a money waster. Lose lose lose.
It's a pain killer. Which should be used sparingly. In actuality one needs to remove or reduce points of pain or irritation in their life.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weed will allow latent insecurities to bubble up from the subconscious into your conscious reality.

If you have dealt with all your demons and are honestly grounded and satisfied with your position in life you should not get too paranoid. Of course if you smoke it once in a blue moon some slight paranoia can be expected.

I smoked some weed recently while I had some company over and ended up just sitting on the couch to get some sleep. I was Knocked Out. This is after about 5 Gin & Tonics.

A bit of hash could get you more horny though.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a guy that used to smoke a lot who became paranoid schizophrenic. He completely trashed his apartment, removing every metal item in sight because he thought it transmitted electronic harassment waves. When he went outside, if someone so much as glanced at him he thought that they were part of a team of gang stalkers. Now at the age of 40 he's living with his parents and doesn't have a job.

Needless to say, the last time he had a girlfriend was 20 years ago.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a guy that used to smoke a lot who became paranoid schizophrenic. He completely trashed his apartment, removing every metal item in sight because he thought it transmitted electronic harassment waves. When he went outside, if someone so much as glanced at him he thought that they were part of a team of gang stalkers. Now at the age of 40 he's living with his parents and doesn't have a job.

Needless to say, the last time he had a girlfriend was 20 years ago.
Use it, don't let it use you.

Schizophrenia also happens when you allow yourself to live in a fantasy world.

My brother's got it, it's a pain in the ass.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use it, don't let it use you.

Schizophrenia also happens when you allow yourself to live in a fantasy world.

My brother's got it, it's a pain in the ass.
I think if you're predisposed to schizophrenia weed can make it worse. I think the reason he used it was to calm himself down, but in the long term it did the opposite. In general, people that smoke a lot of weed tend to be spaced out, apathetic and slow. I suspect it causes permanent brain damage.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weed can be a good way to pull as long as it doesn't **** you up so much that you can't game once she's at your place.

@Bible_Belt CBD can help but your natural endocannabinoid system is supposed to function from the nutrients obtained through diet. My concern is that taking CBD can be like taking Melatonin for sleep. Your body gets used to the exogenous source.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20+ year on this habitually, now can keep it occasionally but still, hard times hit and it’s always on my mind.

it has almost zero positive effects, the nonsense you read about it being some miracle drug are just heavy tokers justifying their BS. I used to be one.

it makes you boring, look at scans of the brain and see how it shuts everything down. See spice and K2? See the zombies, unable to walk? That’s the endocanabinoid system being hit. Weed is just a less effective version.

fine for larking around asa kid but it’s highly addictive, and just saps your energy, makes you slow and most definitely lowers your T. Often when I was smoking a lot, you’d rather sit in and blaze than chase girls.

Take it from me, I’ve been there and come out the other side, almost, it’s a total waste of time, adds nothing.

any notions that it helps with anything as no different to an alcoholic saying it helps with x y and z. Sure, I used to find a beer helped approaching women but it is not a long term plan. Same with weed.

it may be just fine if you don’t want to achieve, if you’re happy just to while away the hours or of course if you’re ill, the appetite effects are good, but if you want to achieve and be at your best, weed is to totally be avoided.

the addiction potential is huge . I’d say 30% of those I toked with it turned into all day, every day for at least a decade.

it’s so mild you see,you can bumble through life in a haze. It just means 10 years are passed and you did nothing - in a way, it’s easy nature makes it worse. Other addictions will come to a head sooner - ie either quit or die/lose everything. Weed is insidious and a constant little friend on your shoulder gradually lowering your potential and life experience. I regret ever going near it and I resent all the bunkum I was told about how it’s beneficial.

when you’re a teen or young man you still have a lot of energy and it doesn’t have quite the effect. As you near the end of your 20s you just don’t have the hormones/energy to accommodate an active life and a weed habit.

for younger guys reading thinking you toke but still have tons of energy -this time will come. If you’ve 10 years smoking behind you, it won’t be easy to put down the habit.

put it down now if you can.