Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

webcam wh0re offers me a job

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awhile ago i f-closed an HB at a party, over the course of the night i found out she's actually a webcam *****. to put it into perspective, she'll do 'anything but scat'. (her words, not mine)

For the life of me i can't find any good pictures other than this, her facebook has 300+ pictures and 99% of them are myspace angles or drugged out rave pictures. the halloween ones are just creepy.

here's the best one i can find
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a196/Aragon101/n502954146_1016318_4442.jpg

i'd say looks = 7 and value = 5

all i was after was a ONS, but at the time i hadn't cvmmed in like a week. so when i popped, it was more of a hose than a squirt. it was ****ing hillarious because she was blowing me at the time. it's a classic moment

Me: uhhh... you might want to take cover.
HB:huh?
Me: Urrgh.....
*i shoot like 6 wads at least 6 feet*
HB:*shrieks*

its since become our joke that i'm a born fireman.

anyways, about a week later (which would be yesterday) she calls me and tells me that she wants me to do a guest appearance on her webcam show as a "special toy" when i asked her why me, she says her audience will really get off on my shooting a massive load all over her. (just a wee bit disturbing)

to reiterate, i'm not after anything but a **** with this chick, she's got serious issues and i'm not touching them with a 10 foot pole. But i'm still tempted to do this just for the experience.

so my question is, how many of you guys would do this? :p

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aragon034 said:
awhile ago i f-closed an HB at a party, over the course of the night i found out she's actually a webcam *****. to put it into perspective, she'll do 'anything but scat'. (her words, not mine)

For the life of me i can't find any good pictures other than this, her facebook has 300+ pictures and 99% of them are myspace angles or drugged out rave pictures. the halloween ones are just creepy.

here's the best one i can find
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a196/Aragon101/n502954146_1016318_4442.jpg

i'd say looks = 7 and value = 5

all i was after was a ONS, but at the time i hadn't cvmmed in like a week. so when i popped, it was more of a hose than a squirt. it was ****ing hillarious because she was blowing me at the time. it's a classic moment

Me: uhhh... you might want to take cover.
HB:huh?
Me: Urrgh.....
*i shoot like 6 wads at least 6 feet*
HB:*shrieks*

its since become our joke that i'm a born fireman.

anyways, about a week later (which would be yesterday) she calls me and tells me that she wants me to do a guest appearance on her webcam show as a "special toy" when i asked her why me, she says her audience will really get off on my shooting a massive load all over her. (just a wee bit disturbing)

to reiterate, i'm not after anything but a **** with this chick, she's got serious issues and i'm not touching them with a 10 foot pole. But i'm still tempted to do this just for the experience.

so my question is, how many of you guys would do this? :p
I've been in the webcam industry for 2 years now. I've done live shows with several women and do a lot of work solo as well. It is an awesome business to be in and I suggest you take full advantage of this girl and use her to earn you money. I record all my live shows and then edit the video and sell it for additional profits. it's awesome.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd do it.

Just wear a mask or something to hide your identity so it doesn't fvck up any of your future job prospects.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got to think long term here.

I don't know what your career goals are, but if they involve landing a high-profile, high-paying lucrative profession, then don't do it. Because you never know, your competition or somebody working below you just may end up getting their hands on a copy of something like this. And when that happens, it'll be a $hitstorm to deal with.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
I'd do it.

Just wear a mask or something to hide your identity so it doesn't fvck up any of your future job prospects.
This