Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"We probably won't meet again"

M Musashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good evening fellas,

I have been trying to figure out the psychology of the statement "we probably won't see each other again // we will probably forget about each other" I've heard on the past 3 consecutive hookups.

This is a statement I've received from 3 different women in very different situations (first date early into coffee despite clear attraction signs and later hooking up and also twice and on the first night meet before/after sex).

In these 3 situations I have been in the Alpha position, I have never heard it if I've been in more of a beta role when hooking up. I'm still learning proper use of terminology.. Recently redpilled, I've swallowed the redpill and it's causing a lot of indigestion but I know it will soon reach my blood stream and assimilate into my being.

Anyway due to my bluepill conditioning thinking "oh this girl will surely want some happy forever after **** now that we have hooked up" and reluctantly admiting even having some of those feelings myself this statement has caught me off guard and I usually spurt out some "we'll keep in touch" (me thinking she wants reassurance and simply being agreeable/weak) nonsense.

Is this simply a **** test or what? Is there any logic behind it on their end? I'm assuming an appropriate pass would be something like "hopefully not" or "I think you're right".

Thanks

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something you are wasting your time with, I can tell you.

Maybe they didn't like the sex, maybe they have feelings for an ex and regret having sex with you, maybe they saw a dinosaur in their dreams that told them they should not hook up with you anymore. Who cares?

"Maybe we won't meet again after this" you answer with "Yeah, that's OK. As you please."

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what it is? do you want to see them again or not? if not, just say "yea who knows" and move on. If yes, say you'll keep in touch.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you ever ask why they would say that? I've been told that before and turns out the girl said that because she could see herself falling for me. That lead into another conversation.

M Musashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say I don't care that much, but that's not very convincing considering I made an account to ask about it. I'm genuinly curious in the mindset behind it for one, I found it especially curious that it's something I had never heard until I started hooking up from an Alpha position.

But you're all right I'm making it more complicated than it needs to be, I do forget I can drop the facade and just ask. Next time; "yeah probably not, but what makes you say that?"

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say I don't care that much, but that's not very convincing considering I made an account to ask about it. I'm genuinly curious in the mindset behind it for one, I found it especially curious that it's something I had never heard until I started hooking up from an Alpha position.

But you're all right I'm making it more complicated than it needs to be, I do forget I can drop the facade and just ask. Next time; "yeah probably not, but what makes you say that?"
"What makes you say that?" is asking for her validation. It hurts you.

"That's fine, I don't want to see someone who doesn't want to see me anyway"

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a thousand reasons why a chick would say to you "we probably won't meet again". Literally a thousand.

It's a phrase designed to passively, hopefully, elicit a deeper conversation where she might express how she is feeling. When tossed casually like that, its designed to keep her from being vulnerable by starting that conversation herself, and possibly having her feelings/herself rejected.

M Musashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
"That's fine, I don't want to see someone who doesn't want to see me anyway"
Hmm I can't picture myself saying that, it seems defensive.

Everytime it's been said to me it's been as a mid-conversation footnote "ohh that's funny, ohwell not like we'll be seeing each other again anyway hahaha" rather than an out right statement "we're not going to be seeing each other again mate".

M Musashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a thousand reasons why a chick would say to you "we probably won't meet again". Literally a thousand.

It's a phrase designed to passively, hopefully, elicit a deeper conversation where she might express how she is feeling. When tossed casually like that, its designed to keep her from being vulnerable by starting that conversation herself, and possibly having her feelings/herself rejected.
When I read that it feels like it maps the situation properly..

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Everyone has a game. Everyone thinks they're alpha in their own way. Even the worst doormat nice guy, hammered flat by women for a lifetime, thinks his supplications or 'Cap'n save a ho' mindset is the best way to win a woman's intimacy. He's invested in thinking he's unique in his understanding of how best to arrive at sex with a woman".-Rollo

Simple solution. Don't worry about it when they do say that. IF they do end up not seeing you again, their loss.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm I can't picture myself saying that, it seems defensive.

Everytime it's been said to me it's been as a mid-conversation footnote "ohh that's funny, ohwell not like we'll be seeing each other again anyway hahaha" rather than an out right statement "we're not going to be seeing each other again mate".
It's not defensive. She said you all won't be seeing each other. You said "cool, if that's what you want to do."

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
topic title = awesome line for a ONS (travel/hotel lounge/etc)

Alpha as fvck

logicallefty

Reaction score
HB: We probably won’t see each other again.
LL: I was thinking that same thing. Take care.

M Musashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just after my initial post I picked up The Rational Male, I finished it yesterday. I can't believe how much my perspective has shifted in 2 weeks, it's really one of the most dramatic shifts in mindset I've ever experienced. Now I see how useless and counterproductive it is to sweat the small stuff like this, even if it is for the purpose of genuine understanding; I'm on board with you on that one Espi - even if my actions and subconscious hasn't caught up.

I can't believe the difference in responses I've been getting from small interactions with women in public just this past week, the only thing that's changed is I'm forcing myself to not be hyper-agreeable. Here I was thinking you have to be a woman's counselor all these years lmao.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just after my initial post I picked up The Rational Male, I finished it yesterday. I can't believe how much my perspective has shifted in 2 weeks, it's really one of the most dramatic shifts in mindset I've ever experienced. Now I see how useless and counterproductive it is to sweat the small stuff like this, even if it is for the purpose of genuine understanding; I'm on board with you on that one Espi - even if my actions and subconscious hasn't caught up.

I can't believe the difference in responses I've been getting from small interactions with women in public just this past week, the only thing that's changed is I'm forcing myself to not be hyper-agreeable. Here I was thinking you have to be a woman's counselor all these years lmao.
Dude I did best when I didn't pay much attention and only processed 30-50% of what they were saying. I was focused on my desires and my lady wanted to please me. Those where the days a husband could fvck his wife nightly.