Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We now know how an incel looks like.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many WMAF couples around that I don't buy it that he can't get an Asian gf. He doesn't even look much worst than @European-DJ and he's killing it online. Did he even bother setting up a profile? I don't see anything wrong with him physically.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many WMAF couples around that I don't buy it that he can't get an Asian gf. He doesn't even look much worst than @European-DJ and he's killing it online. Did he even bother setting up a profile? I don't see anything wrong with him physically.
You don't, but some women do. Specially if they are mainly in college trying to meet future husband. In fact, I find him ugly, wtf. If I knew him in person I wouldn't tell him so, not because I am affraid but because I m polite. What is more, I think he looks like a country rat. However, I dont believe he is the typical incel, and or that all incels look like him. The sad thing about is that if he has really done all of it, jail wont solve his problem, nor what he was attempting to do, if it is true. He just fked up his life because of women. In addition, I wonder why no one could have couch him? Where is father and where is mother? What about friends?

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There are plenty of dudes that look just like him banging women. It's not his looks holding him back from that it's his mindset.

He isn't great looking but he isn't like a 1 either.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is obviously mentally unstable, which doesn’t help with getting girls.

As I say in all my other posts: good chat is key. With good chat below average looking guys can bed HB8s. HB9s and above are a bit more challenging as a number of them are superficial anyway, but remember that a HB5 per definition is average / a plain Jane, so when I say HB8 I mean good looking girls you would check out if you walked past them in Public