Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We have sex but she rarely initates contact

BadBoy89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t bring Doc Love into this if you’re going to misquote his material. Never in the system does it say ignore or play around with incoming contact from a girl. On the contrary...
‘Doc, I met a girl, she is young and hot and we had a great first date on Feb 1. We kissed at the end and I would love to see her again. Id like to call her again.“
”OK you can call her.”
”Should I call Feb 2?” No
”Should I call Feb 3?” No
”Should I call Feb 4?“ No
”Should I call Feb 5?” No
“Should I call Feb 6?” No
”Should I call Feb 7?“ No
”Should I call Feb 8?” No
”Should I call Feb 9?” No
”Should I call Feb 10?” No
”Well Doc, when do I call her?”
”Call her Feb 11. Remember, in order for you to be CHALLENGE, you have to wait 9 FULL DAYS before you call a hot young girl who is in demand by society.”
”Well Doc, won’t she lose feelings/interest/meet a taller more handsome guy in those 9 days?”
”No, no. As long as you are a CHALLENGE. This hot young girl who millionaires and billionaires are always a looking for won’t forget you.”
”Got it, thanks Doc. Love your material.”

Give me a break.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
‘Doc, I met a girl, she is young and hot and we had a great first date on Feb 1. We kissed at the end and I would love to see her again. Id like to call her again.“
”OK you can call her.”
”Call her Feb 11. Remember, in order for you to be CHALLENGE, you have to wait 9 FULL DAYS before you call a hot young girl who is in demand by society.”
”Well Doc, won’t she lose feelings/interest/meet a taller more handsome guy in those 9 days?”
”No, no. As long as you are a CHALLENGE. This hot young girl who millionaires and billionaires are always a looking for won’t forget you.”

Give me a break.
That’s what we call a strawman argument. The concept of challenge comes from interviewing thousands of women over decades and why the ended up with their current partner. Challenge was a common theme. Women value men they had to work for.

The actual correct play is to wait 5-9 days. Nine days is acceptable to accommodate for weekends (since you don’t call on Friday or Saturday). If the girl has interest level, the space has a positive effect on her feelings. It’s counterintuitive to people with limited game that scarcity increases value. This is true and always will be true.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
”OK you can call her.”

Give me a break.
Hahahaha

FuzzX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellow Djs

As the title says. How to deal with a girl who is also a good friend that you have sex with and you like but rarely initiates contact? (Like: almost never), but always make herself available when you ask for a date. I hate overpursuing even though i get what i want.
Sounds like a garbage relationship. Good quality girls don't fvck their friends.