NewMan
Master Don Juan
To many posts about dating single mothers....
Time to step it up soldiers - get the message out there.
Time to step it up soldiers - get the message out there.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Let the divorced guys with kids deal with the single mommies. A single mommy is nothing more than a cvm dumpster for a single guy.Warrior74 said:LOL. some men will never date if that's the case. You should be teaching HOW to date single mothers if you really want to teach something. Or how 'play' or 'dj' single mothers. Dood. Do you know how many single mothers there are out there these days? Girls have kids before they hit 25 in a lot of places. In some areas single motherhood is the norm. So stop and look at the world view of others and minister to their needs instead of inposing your world view.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Then teach them that. but don't tell them to avoid single mothers all together. Teach them the real game. Both eyes open game.speed dawg said:Let the divorced guys with kids deal with the single mommies. A single mommy is nothing more than a cvm dumpster for a single guy.
Yeah I can dig that. I myself used to date lots of single mommies with no emotional attachment. Problem is you have guys that fall in love with them.Warrior74 said:Then teach them that. but don't tell them to avoid single mothers all together. Teach them the real game. Both eyes open game.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
It's not about being AFC or not - it's about investing time, money, sweat, tears on another man's genetic code - as opposed to your own.Is adopting a poor child from a third world nation AFC? Is the big brothers/ big sisters program AFC? Let's agree that getting "trapped" by a desperate single mom in search of a provider/daddy without fair reciprocation is AFC. Beyond that, I believe there a substantial 'gray area.'
This prevents you from spending your resources on your own off-spring - as opposed to someone else's. Sure, if you have millions of dollars, maybe there's a difference, but then you need to talk about emotional and actual time spent raising someone else's genetics.Is adopting a poor child from a third world nation AFC?
This is different from taking over the daddy role. Giving back to society and helping others has many benefits for both parties - and society in general.Is the big brothers/ big sisters program AFC?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
It's AFC because you don't really want a kid, you really just want the mother's *****, but as part of the bargain you have to raise a kid that you really don't want if you are honest with yourself.Jeffst1980 said:I don't see how "raising another man's child," without regard to the circumstances, is AFC.'
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.