Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We are not doing a good job....

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darwin laughs in his grave at any fool who raises a child who does not carry his DNA.

SilverSliver

Don Juan
Reaction score
Other kids definately suck, thats why with single mom's should only be "date" for a month or 2 at most. I got stuck in a 2 1/2 year relationship with a single mother. The kid would run up and hug me when I got home from work. So it was kinda sad to leave. You just got to tell yourself, it's not my kid! Make the women keep most of the dates you and her during the couple of months, less exposure is better. Other then that it's ok, you definately know you are a bigger prize then her.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just curious -- what do you guys "win" if you pass on your own genes?

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luveno said:
Darwin laughs in his grave at any fool who raises a child who does not carry his DNA.
Funny, all that remains of Darwin -- and most other great men -- are their ideas.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luveno said:
But he's probably too busy rolling over in his grave due to everyone either misinterpreting his theories or using them to justify/push their beliefs.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
As far as anyone who wants to get involved with the single moms, just sex 'em. Or lay it out to them that you will NOT take responsibility for her kid(s) or take on the father role.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
If you date a single mommy in your 20's I'll hunt you down and smack you!
:crackup: The hunt is on westcoasta but it's the cougars and milfs doing the hunting

Brandonc662

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also isn't helping people on this board the same as helping a charity. You are donating your time helping people you dont know. How is that different or more noble than helping more unfortunate kids. most people here are trying to get laid. All that kid wants is a adult figure that they dint have in their lives. I couldn't in good conscience call that person who fills that role for a child a chump for doing nothing but helping a child.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole argument about raising "another man's seed" is just pure stupidity.

You are raising and shaping a person. Not a seed, or DNA.

:rolleyes:

And when they brought that sh!t up, I too thought about Karma's mentoring the younger man threads. lol. Why would you waste your wisdom on another man's seed?

Great post Humanist. BTW You might as well reregister or make a new user name and say you are 26 or something. As it has come out recently that one of the MM members has been underage all along, and its a stupid rule to enforce on an internet forum.

TheHumanist said:
Hold wait a minute, I must break forum rules and put my two cents in this. In the most cynical sense, in the most self-interested view, any effort for other people is just a waste of time and energy. However, should every action done should just be measured but how much it just help oneself? Should life just be about winning as much as possible for the self? Everyone on this forum can agree that self-sacrafice in the thinking that it will make gains especially developed from the thinking of making loss into a virtue is AFC. However, I must contest in the idea that putting energy in helping in your fellow man as just "AFC."

At the very least, from the argument reasoned of putting energy in the DJ way and getting women, that even in this forum, ie Karma's actions on mentoring the younger men, is "AFC." Now I did noticed you said one should only do it if it convenient and desired. I'm not ignoring that. However, as you said, unplugging others from the Matrix is dirty work, by that, it is never convenient to go through that. The energy can always be spend on better things on the interests of the self.

Now call me an AFC, but some of the best time spend in the past years in doing good works volunteering and helping others. I remember the time spent helping others in food pantry, the time spent tutoring others in math, and the time spent volunteering my time to events designed for helping others.

I remember the help I received from a man who guided me through the college application proccess and now I take the time trying to do the same (and he is still doing that for other students). I remember friends who devoted time in program very similar to the boys and girls program trying to help little kids, and they are very cool, intellegent, and fun people I have ever met. They are ambitious, informed people (success with women varies, but volunteering does not equal AFC, that's for sure). I remember one of the most DJ men I have ever met (I mean he is financially successful, in great fitness, have incredibilly interesting hobbies (I mean really cool), a beautiful wife, well-behaved children, and incredibly insightful in the world and politics) and he put a huge investment of his own money into developing a program to help underprivelliage kids have a place to go after school and actually have a structure that hopefully bring a better future than without (which many in their neighborhoold they don't go very far). Should I see all those people the man who helped me get into a good college, all those volunteering friends, the DJ man as AFCs?

Hell, just to throw the kitchen sink, a lot of news reports are talking about how so many Chinese people are now putting effort to help the earthquake disaster. This could be seen as just strawmanning here, but all those Chinese who have no connection to the people in the countryside, should they be called AFC for not just spending money but sending personal resources (like a privately-owned catering company sending a team to cook food themselves).

Now, for my limiting clause, I'm not advocating self-sacrafice with its all-so-noble view that it is good to destory oneself. I'm not saying that a person should put all their own needs after the needs of others. It seems that many of the pains of this forum is by men who have a mentality that they have to surrender everything they have and somehow it is the "right thing to do." One of the biggest sources of grief here is when men ignore their better judgement and ignore their self-interest to supplicate, appease, and rescue people who only bring them down with them. However, I must say there is a difference between surrendering your identity, your desires, and your dignity for people versus people who put time to help others. There is also a difference in helping others and helping the type that will pull people down.

I very much hope you are only saying in context of the thread on people who been going after single moms especially in front of better options. It is not unprecedented that taking a single mom would work out(Gio married Penkitten, I recall she is a single mommie), but the chances are better taking a women who is not a single mom.

Or perhaps I'm misinterpreting your argument and exaggerating what you are saying. Perhaps you are only saying that AFC get involve in the big brother, big sister program for the wrong reasons. However, it seems unlike since you stated that anyone who is trying to change (well you said save, not just change, but right now it sounds like save and change despite it difference is connotations is interchangable) the world is AFC.

Or even that volunteering have to follow a self-interested viewpoint instead of alturistic viewpoint of perhaps volunteering have the benefits of perhaps giving life experiences that would be very good to the development of the person. Or even perhaps this is another seperation of the "real man" and "DJ" thing you tried to define before.

But, I'm not going to put words that I did not read and what I'm reading it is AFC to put energy to do anything that does not directly benefit the self. In light of this, I must attempt to give some voice to challenge what you said, even if only brings one dissenting voice.

For a few other things I want to state but could not fit in. The whole DNA of the child thing. I know it is important of the child for to be many times to have the DNA of the father. I will admit that I'm interested in it too if I have a child. Yet, it does not mean those who don't have our DNA should be ignored. There's not evolutionary good, but a human being is still a human being. I wrote about this before (to spectacular failure) of the personal scope vs the evolutionary scope. In the personal scope, we would thinking about the context of the woman and the child, in the evolutionary schope, only the DNA matters, should we just live life by our DNA? Just think of such an action would help spread genes. Hell, wouldn't techinally the best way to spread genes would strive to be like Genghis Khan? I'm serious too, he is likely the most successful man in the world in speading his DNA due to the number of women he... spent time with... after slaughtering the defeated city. In this modern day, many of the most successful is only have a single child if any, the less well off are the ones having the most children.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Set your parameters and stick to them

My target market:
- age 23-30
- never married
- no kids
- no STDs
- doesn't smoke
- no obvious mental/behavioral issues
- would still be attractive the next morning

These are my dealbreakers, even for a ONS. These criteria are easy to filter for, even under the cloud of alcohol.

I'm thinking it automatically eliminates 85% of the female population within the age range, which is fine by me. That 15% still makes for a virtually unlimited set of prospective women to choose from. It makes qualifying that much easier as 1-2 out of ten can make that first, most basic cut.

Regardless of whether women with children are acceptable candidates for you to stick your crank in, what's important is that you set your parameters and stick to them. Not only does that make for greater clarity in what you're seeking, but it also allows you to objectively determine in advance, with no emotions involved, what potential scenarios and risks are acceptable to you.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half that stuff you wouldn't even KNOW from a ONS.

How old are you really?

I'm being serious here. More than half that list isn't even stuff most people would get to, before ONS, if that is what was to happen. You don't exchange histories or even much basic info when it comes to ONS. Or were you exaggerating...

NEWBIES AND LURKERS: Take notes on who you are taking advice from.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see I'm not entirely alone in my line of thinking.

>I'm just curious -- what do you guys "win" if you pass on your own genes?

^^^THIS is my favorite quote of the thread!

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, to be clear, it's one thing to help others, to serve the greater good, and be a positive influence in the lives of others; it's another thing entirely to take on the liabilities and responsibilities of a parental relationship - especially for the sake of getting some ass, and double-secret-especially when you're placed in the cuckold role.

It's not that single mothers are bad prospects per se, but they are inextricably linked to those parental responsibilities, and by taking them on as sexual prospects, one is subject to the myriad of scenarios which are likely to arise from the inseparable conditions of parenthood and pair bonding.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon said:
But he's probably too busy rolling over in his grave due to everyone either misinterpreting his theories or using them to justify/push their beliefs.
I bow to you, O genius.

Thank you for your criticism of my wisdom.

Now go snag a single mom. Make us proud!

;)

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Half that stuff you wouldn't even KNOW from a ONS.
NEWBIES AND LURKERS: Take notes on who you are taking advice from.
Well, I'll give you the STDs bit. That's a tough one. Everything else on that list is fairly easy to discern with basic conversation and being tuned in for congruence. If most women have a radar for clean bathrooms and emotional cues, most men have a radar for bullsh1t. They'd be wise to listen to it more often.

iqqi you've been accused often of being a male, but I honestly have a hard time believing you could be anything but female. It seems you get riled up pretty easily by suggestions of embracing a masculine frame.

(Newbies and lurkers, take note. )

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill said:
Well, I'll give you the STDs bit. That's a tough one. Everything else on that list is fairly easy to discern with basic conversation and being tuned in for congruence. If most women have a radar for clean bathrooms and emotional cues, most men have a radar for bullsh1t. They'd be wise to listen to it more often.

iqqi you've been accused often of being a male, but I honestly have a hard time believing you could be anything but female. It seems you get riled up pretty easily by suggestions of embracing a masculine frame.

(Newbies and lurkers, take note. )
I don't find any of these posts to be masculine, actually.

;)

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Praise of Single Mums.....Bless their little bedsocks...For a Shiftworker they are a Godsend....Kids have gone to School frosty morning Oh what Delight to roll into a nice warm bed,then an English breakfast after.....Night visits what delight cheap bottle of Wine maybe a take-a-way....The greatest pleasure is in bringing a little sunshine into the life of a deprived lady,for them your visit is the highpoint of their day,one feels almost a ragged trousered philanthropist...Sure you have to be careful,firstly if you don't fire blanks,take precautions,secondly don't get too emotionally attached...Sure its bottom Fishing,but for a bit of variety can't be beat....

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Max Power said:
If you're dating a single mom, you're either an AFC or you're being directed by a sneaky inner AFC. No matter how fantastic the chick is, the thought of having to raise or spend time with some other dude's kid will always be in the back of your head.

I say you listen more to that voice than the Captain Save a Ho/ Do the Right thing voice.
Well kiddo, when you get to my age. most women that you meet have raised a family and have stripped ther AFC exH of the house, an SUV and a fat bank account. However the kids are either still at home or gone away to school.
I have access to several MUCH younger women ONLY because I teach Latin and Ballroom dance and women fall into my arms.
However, I agree that TEACHING guys how to date women with children is what is needed here. Eventually most of you will be in that situation and you will have NO choice but to navigate kid alley.

JUst my 2 centavos

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I barely want my own kid let alone someone else's.

I've been going back and forth with a girl regarding this. She'd be more than willing to help raise another guy's kid and doesn't "get" it that there's a huge difference between my OWN kid and someone else's. She says she'd love the guy's children just the same and i believe her because she's totally in love with her best friend's children almost as if they are her own. I merely tolerate other's children and feel zero attachment. I don't even feel much for my one and only nephew. I just accept this as mostly a gender difference and don't really understand how she can do that.

I'm not a kid person at all. They're not all that interesting and they all do the same stuff. It's cute for 2 minutes then it's just repetitive and annoying the stuff they do. It's one thing to have fun shaping my own child knowing that he's half me, and quite another thing to even be around other people's kids.

And i'm not going to be shamed by iqqi because of how men tend to be. We're built to spread our dna and there's probably a good reason why a lot of us don't/can't really feel attachment to children not our own. Women can far more easily do so i'd assume because in little caveman "villages" they'd stay at home as a community helping take care of all the kids while the men went out. Yeah i made that all up.