Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

'We are displeased by your appearance'

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thinking about this this morning.

Let's just take a social/public environment and a girl/clique doesn't find you attractive. In fact let's just take out the sexual attraction element.
A great number of girls/women seem to be so good at dishing out abusive comments at guys they don't find attractive (especially in groups). They do this in the teens, and it could continue to even their 40s. And I'm not even talking about romantic/sexual interest (or lack of it), I'm talking about just a basic social/fundamental communication level, or moreover, any situation in life that doesn't call for looks to be a factor.

Then in a dating context, they say they don't like it when guys have 'hearts on their sleeves' etc at expressing insecurity, meekness etc.

Maybe its the guy in me not being able to multitask, but you can't have both.
Do they have some sick sense of humour or what?
I hate this moral deterioration between the genders. I'm trying desperately hard to keep this from being a whine thread, and I don't want to be that 'heart on his sleeve' guy. Just saying. Thoughts?

logicallefty

Reaction score
You are trying to understand women with LOGIC.

Logicallefty's rule #1 with WOMEN: take the logic element out of the equation

Does it make more sense now?

When women get in packs together (two or more of them) they bash other womens' looks, and mens', because they

1) Are insecure with themselves and putting others down helps their own self esteem. They may be laughing with each other but it's not in the same sense you or I would laugh at a funny movie or one of our buddies doing something funny. This is a very serious laugh.

2) They are seeking validation with the other women in the pack . "Hey look what *I* noticed this man/woman looks like this. Ain't I smart for noticing that. Ain't I a cool girl, girrrl.

So in summary

1) don't try to figure out women with logic and

2)umm, yeah, same thing, don't try to figure out women with logic.

There is no humor in it. There is no logic in it.

Sino Zane

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that this is because when you aren't attractive to a woman, you are not valuable to her, and when you aren't valuable to her, she will not respect you, because you are weak to her. And for the most part, women despise weak men; most do not respect weak men. They do not respect weak men because these weak men, from their perspective, do not add any value to their lives. In other words, they cannot use weak men for their advantage.

Strong, or "high-value," men, on the other hand, can be used by women. And because these men can be used by a woman for her own good, she respects/admires these men. This, for me, is reality.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever get in that situation again and they insult you just stand there and laugh in their face

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
You are trying to understand women with LOGIC.

Logicallefty's rule #1 with WOMEN: take the logic element out of the equation
C'mon, guys have been saying that for millennia and it's completely unhelpful.

First, define "logic." Are you suggesting that men think like computers? Ha.

I know plenty of men who are more "emotional" then women.

Secondly, saying that women aren't logical doesn't help you understand how to get what you want from them.

A better way to analyze it is: Women behave with the logic of a creature who has few reproductive opportunities.

Men could sire a new child every day, theoretically. Women could birth maybe a dozen children in a lifetime at most.

Understand that and you understand a great, great deal. If you could ejaculate, say, once a year, how would that change your behavior?

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never confuse what women SAY they want/like with what they ACTUALLY want/like.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
When women get in packs together (two or more of them) they bash other womens' looks, and mens'
Yes, I have observed that they knock/gossip about other women's looks too, and sometimes therefore the looks of couples, whether they are fairytale 'perfect' or 'physically mismatched'. Some don't like the idea that someone else could find a certain man attractive just because THEY don't.

Having preferences is one thing, but to treat the rest like shvt or talk down to them is just wrong.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Zarky said:
C'mon, guys have been saying that for millennia and it's completely unhelpful.

First, define "logic." Are you suggesting that men think like computers? Ha.

I know plenty of men who are more "emotional" then women.

Secondly, saying that women aren't logical doesn't help you understand how to get what you want from them.

A better way to analyze it is: Women behave with the logic of a creature who has few reproductive opportunities.

Men could sire a new child every day, theoretically. Women could birth maybe a dozen children in a lifetime at most.

Understand that and you understand a great, great deal. If you could ejaculate, say, once a year, how would that change your behavior?
Thank you. It's always good to have a woman's perspective on things.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Thank you. It's always good to have a woman's perspective on things.

lol I wonder why zarky still tries sometimes, not fooling anyone.

I wonder if anyone would even say taht to me, never happened and in any serious note I would laugh,then say no one asked what her thinks, and serious a low class girl like her bring nothing to anyone so that is why she need to say something to someone like that so look important to the other low class girls she hang out with, then turn back to my drink and keep talking with more interesting people i'm with

also I think you guys give too much credit to vvhore like this, stop caring for what woman think