"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

We’re gonna give it a go

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Ok so after much tension, deliberation and back and forth. Me and my friend who is temporarily renting a room from me are going to give it a go.

She’s still going to house viewings, I predict Feb/March she will be gone. But for my own sanity, rather than creeping around I may as well continue banging her. I like her, we care about each other.

I don’t care about red flags I’ll iron them out with my frame, this is a more peaceful existence for me moving forward. We’ve agreed to curtail alcohol and drugs.

What I need is some pointers on being in a relationship with someone you live with, I don’t want to fvck this up as my sanity and essence depend on this being a harmonious experience.

I’m ditching my date on Wednesday and taking Sara to the movies instead and continuing from there.

All advice welcome.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MT93

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
89
Take each day as it comes my man....

Expect nothing, continue to do you, and lead, escalate where possible.

Ignoring red flags is a definite no no - keep them in your mind, do not become gullible and remember you are the prize.

Be positive, be happy- remember, this girl does not define 'You'

Good luck.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Wow I like that!

I feel happy and excited, for once.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'll resist and desist from commenting abt Sara this week.

I'll rather see you be happy today Murk.

A man needs happiness to feel at the top of the world.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Good luck but I dont see this ending well. Both of you seem to be more into game playing.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I give it a month tbh.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
Good luck bro. Just remember to always be willing to walk away. One foot always outside of the relationship.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Good luck but I dont see this ending well. Both of you seem to be more into game playing.
That was because we weren’t being honest and both had feels/jealousy and also didn’t really understand each other.

It had just gone too far for me to spin plates while having her live with me, why not just bang her and do my thing? I already had feelings (always kind of did tbh).

We are going to the movies Wednesday, the sex was much better last night, I told her straight up to open up and be more affectionate and to be fair to her she did, but I could tell it’s an alien thing to her. Her body is great and she feels good so I’m enjoying it for now. When she moves out I can assess what I want long term but this suits me just fine.

I was finding it difficult seeing girls while living with a girl I had feelings for and who has admitted has feelings and wants me back. I am just tired of running, caution to the wind, even if it goes pear shaped I still have my life health and wealth so fvck it.

Will keep you all posted. Also the two chicks I went out with the other week and banged in Sara’s bed both dropped the “let’s just be friends” text. Lemme just focus on this.
 
Top