Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We’re gonna give it a go

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so after much tension, deliberation and back and forth. Me and my friend who is temporarily renting a room from me are going to give it a go.

She’s still going to house viewings, I predict Feb/March she will be gone. But for my own sanity, rather than creeping around I may as well continue banging her. I like her, we care about each other.

I don’t care about red flags I’ll iron them out with my frame, this is a more peaceful existence for me moving forward. We’ve agreed to curtail alcohol and drugs.

What I need is some pointers on being in a relationship with someone you live with, I don’t want to fvck this up as my sanity and essence depend on this being a harmonious experience.

I’m ditching my date on Wednesday and taking Sara to the movies instead and continuing from there.

All advice welcome.

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take each day as it comes my man....

Expect nothing, continue to do you, and lead, escalate where possible.

Ignoring red flags is a definite no no - keep them in your mind, do not become gullible and remember you are the prize.

Be positive, be happy- remember, this girl does not define 'You'

Good luck.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I like that!

I feel happy and excited, for once.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'll resist and desist from commenting abt Sara this week.

I'll rather see you be happy today Murk.

A man needs happiness to feel at the top of the world.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck but I dont see this ending well. Both of you seem to be more into game playing.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give it a month tbh.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Good luck bro. Just remember to always be willing to walk away. One foot always outside of the relationship.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck but I dont see this ending well. Both of you seem to be more into game playing.
That was because we weren’t being honest and both had feels/jealousy and also didn’t really understand each other.

It had just gone too far for me to spin plates while having her live with me, why not just bang her and do my thing? I already had feelings (always kind of did tbh).

We are going to the movies Wednesday, the sex was much better last night, I told her straight up to open up and be more affectionate and to be fair to her she did, but I could tell it’s an alien thing to her. Her body is great and she feels good so I’m enjoying it for now. When she moves out I can assess what I want long term but this suits me just fine.

I was finding it difficult seeing girls while living with a girl I had feelings for and who has admitted has feelings and wants me back. I am just tired of running, caution to the wind, even if it goes pear shaped I still have my life health and wealth so fvck it.

Will keep you all posted. Also the two chicks I went out with the other week and banged in Sara’s bed both dropped the “let’s just be friends” text. Lemme just focus on this.