"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

ways david deangelo and sosuave have changed my life

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Does anyone else share this experiance im going to be talking to you about if so please post.

Before i got to read sosuave i was already pretty lucky with girls and picked up a few hot ones but i also made alot of ****ups that made me feel bad and i tried to think why this was happening and always wondering if it was my fault or not.

When i started reading sosuave and reading DD`s newsletters things started to come together and i realised that it was my fault i was messing up and it brought some closer to that thought and helped me focus on more possitive things i realised it had nothing to do with me as a person all i needed was to improve myself.

It made me realise how i ****ed up in the past and how i can help to prevent it happening in the future, it made me more confident in different aspects of my life it also got me reading alot more on interesting subjects such as psychology,biology and i feel it made me understand certain things about life i didnt understand before , so on behalf of myself and prolly every other person that posts on sosuave - thankyou very much
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Did you know that David Deangelo actually steals my kicka$$ tips from me? He also doesn't know how to cook for himself.
 

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
i dont care who he takes them from he compiles them in a gr8 manner and has loads of knowledge:p
 

LikerOfWomen

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Yeah, regardless of the controversy over who came up with which ideas... they've really helped me, too. I used to have really bad luck and it seemed like something was wrong with me, but I didn't know what. I'm already a nice guy, and I was actually trying to be nicer to impress girls. I had no clue--I had the obvious nagging feeling that they went for total jerks, but I didn't know why or what I could do about it. Thanks to this net advice I've been able to make sense of all my past experiences that previously seemed like dumb luck, good or bad--and I've figured out how to be nice without looking weak, and how to take on the attractive qualities of a jerk without becoming a jerk. I still have a long way to go to master those things, but I feel 1000% better just understanding what to strive for.
 

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Nice one likerofwomen i can totally tell were your coming from.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Xandaman

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Canada
I also didnt seem to have alot of trouble getting into relationships etc. but DID make alot of ****ups where I couldnt see what went wrong. Most importantly, I found myself asking myself how I should be acting around girlfriends and such. Now that Ive been reading the posts and the bible and applying it to my experiece a little I find myself thinking less and less about how I should act, because its all natural now. Im sure I could get into much more detail but Im sure you guys already understand.
 

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
That's the beauty of poring through the sosuave and ASF archives.

You get to ANALYZE your previous fvck-ups and UNDERSTAND what you did wrong. But you can only slap yourself and pound your fists into the wall so many times :D
 
Top