"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Way to find out a woman has a boyfriend

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
What are some methods everyone in here uses to find out if a woman you are approaching has a man?
For me what I do is I will noticed somethin the girl is possesing and ill tell her about it and then tell her, "Your boyfriend must have made a good choice when he got you....." If she says, I dont have a boyfriend, then she is mine to lose and I proceed from there
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

kel

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
"are you single?"

works every time!
 

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Michigan
Ask...if you arent confident enough to do that then you at least know where you need to improve. Another suggestion is that you could play off of something she says, and respond in a c/f way with the word "boyfriend" in the sentence. If she doesnt have one, she'll correct you.

Ex. She's talking about how she has to get going or something...respond with "Oh does your boyfriend have you on curfew? What a control freak..."
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Ummm, why should you care?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Michigan
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Ummm, why should you care?
Oh perfecto right there. Chicks are scandelous too...they'll forget they have a boyfriend if you play your cards right.
 

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I don't even ask. If it comes up, then it comes up.
 
Top