"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

wats does "i need a break" mean to u?

wat does "i need a break" mean

  • break up *so start looking for someone else*

    Votes: 33 97.1%
  • a break *no need to worry*

    Votes: 1 2.9%

  • Total voters
    34

Evo

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ny
when a ur gf said "i need a break" do u think thats womenese for breaking up or she really wants a break
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
What it means to me? I have never been there but it would mean that I would have to reply:

I don't believe in breaks. You knew what you got yourself into coming into this relationship. We end or we continue, there will be no middle ground.

When a girl tells you that, it means she wants to break up most of the time. This is not the time to use some smart ass ****y funny reply like :Am I so much work that you need a break?

You tell her clearly that you don't want a break. It's eather a break up or nothing.

Lik
 

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by LikRetsam
What it means to me? I have never been there but it would mean that I would have to reply:

I don't believe in breaks. You knew what you got yourself into coming into this relationship. We end or we continue, there will be no middle ground.

When a girl tells you that, it means she wants to break up most of the time. This is not the time to use some smart ass ****y funny reply like :Am I so much work that you need a break?

You tell her clearly that you don't want a break. It's eather a break up or nothing.

Lik
Yeah, wtf. If she needs a "break" now, she was never ready for the LTR in the first place. Time to break up with her, IMHO.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
If you agree to "taking a break" right now, I have a feeling that a month from now you'll be agreeing that "we were never really meant for each other". It's over, man.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
as was already said

break up with her..period. no excuses no bullsh1t, no reason to stay. DOnt be a ***** break up with her.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Please let me have the honor of re-inforcing the idea:

"Don't be a *****, break up with her"

:)
 

Evo

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ny
wow cool i thought it means break up too but i just wanted others opinion on it
 

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
21-0 sure shows our views pretty well I'd say. Dump her, she wants to as well but she's too insecure to actually call it off.
 

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Sydney, Australia
I need a break 99.99% of the time means... i wanna break up with you and try new people... where she might use this break to find something better and eventually she comes back to you if nothing is good enough for her. It's up to you to take her back or not... but by that time you'd probably found someone else...


only rarely does it ACTUALLY mean i want a break but i will not go out looking for other people... (00.01% chance)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Blowfish

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Don't know, I assume its take a break, but then usually its just saying **** off I dun want you no more.

But u never know.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
"I want a break baby"

transilation =

" I want to **** around with new people lets not go out anymore"
 

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
669
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
Let me share with you guys my experience with this "I need a break" thing:

Years ago, before my friend told me about sosuave.com.....

I was told by my then-girlfriend that she needed a break. Being the naive young boy that I was, I thought "ok so she just needs a little space, whatever".

A few awkward days later, we got back together. I dont even want to go into some of the things that we did together ... but I was such an AFC....

Anyway not long afterwards we ended up breaking up anyway.

So the moral of this story? Well I guess "wh01987" summed it up pretty well.
 
Top