Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

water sex

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had sex in a bath or in the shower, but might give it a try tomorrow. So how does this influence the use of a condom? Will it slip off your d!ck because of the water?

Please respond soon, I need to know this before tomorrow :D

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
I've never had sex in a bath or in the shower, but might give it a try tomorrow. So how does this influence the use of a condom? Will it slip off your d!ck because of the water?

I wouldn't do it myself personally just due to the risk of slippage and the risk of leaking happening and neither one of you realizing until her missed period.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Condoms + water don't mix. I know from experience. :-/

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad...it seemed like fun to me :(

STD's and baby's suck!!

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's cramped anyway. Hot tubs are nice, but I've only done it raw so no condom experience. I don't use condoms nearly as much as I should. lol

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
49au said:
It's cramped anyway. Hot tubs are nice, but I've only done it raw so no condom experience. I don't use condoms nearly as much as I should. lol
I don't want to single you out but how? How can you not wrap your tool knowing all the risks involved? I'd slap myself silly if I didn't.

As for a slippery fvck, It's really no different EXCEPT that if your girl has size C boobs or bigger you will go bat $hit crazy when you feel them up. Sooooooo very nice.

But yeah, don't do it with a condom. Wait until the chick is on the pill or IUD or whatever.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Upside,

I'm not saying it's the most responsible thing to do. I just hate condoms and I've been a little reckless because of that. In the last couple of years, I have sweated some STD tests, and paid for a few plan Bs. I've been fortunate that I haven't contracted anything or gotten anyone pregnant.

Also, the only girls I've fvcked in a pool or a hot tub, I was in an LTR with.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Die Hard said:

Just had sex in my pool a couple days ago, no condom though. You gotta go slow, water is NOT lube.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having secks in water is a delight that is only for certain situations. And those situations are

you're married to her
she's on birth control and you're 100% sure she is (LTR sort of thing)

You just can't use a freakin condom while having secks in water. You can try but it will suck. I much rather wait till i'm in a good ltr to try this out (cause i'm sure as hell never marrying)

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like others, I have sex with my LTR girl in the shower maybe once every two weeks lol. She is on the pill and clean, so I don't use a condom. It's pretty exciting, and not something we plan, it's just that we shower together sometimes and "one thing leads to another". We actually had some pretty damn wild sex in the shower LOL, I'd grab her leg and hold it up and grab her as*cheeks with the other hand and pound away pretty hard lol, or I would lay down and she woudl get on top and ride me, water pouring over us and all that good stuff! haha,

I'd bend her over and go to work with water pouring at my back, and she is holding her self on the wall, and i'd reach below and grab the boobs as I'm doing it sometiems or just smash on the cheeks and slap 'em ;). I'd also have her give me bl*wjobs in the shower as well :yes:

So yeah, it's good stuff. I've done the pool thing before also, but also with an LTR and no condoms. YOu have to be extremely careful in the pool and go very slow not to rip pieces of her vagina (I've done some research on this, and if having sex in water there are risks of damaging some of her vagina by having slight tears), you you make sure to go slow and turn her own so you don't hurt her..

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would highly recommend jacuzzi and pool at night, the pool lights are so pretty!. I had bruises on my back from the pool grate for a week though so be careful of that. She really needs to be on the pill for underwater sex. And plus semen feels nice and silky on your skin with water, it's the best time to suggest ejaculating on different parts of her body if you're into that and if she isn't normally.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've spent some pleasant evenings in hot tubs but for sex doing it in the shower is better...as long as you have a shower mat to keep from slipping and killing both of you.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex in any body of water is not healthy for the woman, because essentially the penis acts as a hydraulic pump. You will be literally pumping her full of water and that water has nowhere to go, which can cause some health problems.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from this thread i have concluded that. no one wares a condom. lol.

as for shower sex. i can't tell you. all i can say is be careful. you could slip and fall lol

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lube your c0ck up with some silicone lube, it's the only type of lube that works in water I think & is still condom safe.

TempestNight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had it in shower, never in a bath.

Shower is great, it shortens the foreplay since both of you are already all wet.

I wouldn't imagine doing it in a bath though...all that water and humping and shoving probably wouldn't feel good for the woman.

P.S Never used condom in shower sex, can't tell you from personal experience.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:

Bad idea to wear a condom in the bath or a pool. Not only will the chlorine in the pool eat at the rubber and risk leakage, but it's very awkward. Just don't "nut" in the pool. That's gross man. :box:

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Sex in any body of water is not healthy for the woman, because essentially the penis acts as a hydraulic pump. You will be literally pumping her full of water and that water has nowhere to go, which can cause some health problems.
Wait, are you serious?

LOL either way.