"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Watching Another Guy Bang Your Chick?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
How many of you have this fantasy?

I definiatly wouldn't consider this if I had serious feelings for a girl or in a LTR.

However if it was just a plate? It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

It's not even about being cucked.. Its simply about treating some chick like a complete fukin slvt..

Having total control over her sexualy.. Getting her to do anything and everything that you require off her sexualy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I can get how some guys would get turned on seeing their girl get banged by random dudes..... It's exciting to witness her inner wh0re come out from a 3rd person POV...

But i dont understand how some guys get aroused by the humiliation aspect of cvckery.... Yes, some guys do get s3xual gratification from their wives humiliating them...
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I don't get the cuckery part of it either... Who the fuk wants to feel like the 3rd wheel in a situation like that..

However when its a chick you give zero fuks about.. Its not about being cucked.. Its about that hoe submitting herself to you sexually without any limits.

Its about revealing her true slvty nature.. You will be surprised about how many woman love the idea of several men gang banging them and using them as cvm dumpsters.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Come on man you never shvit tested a woman before? They schit test us all of the time!

Ok so i have never watched another man, bang any of my chicks. Ever!

However on occasion i have suggested to a plate, that I would love to have some big Black bull come over and smash her azz...

You would be surprised at how many woman would find this type of situation as a massive turn on.. If its a chick that I don't care much about... Mate i'll take a nap, while my neighbour comes over and takes care of her haha
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Come on man you never shvit tested a woman before? They schit test us all of the time!

Ok so i have never watched another man, bang any of my chicks. Ever!

However on occasion i have suggested to a plate, that I would love to have some big Black bull come over and smash her azz...

You would be surprised at how many woman would find this type of situation as a massive turn on.. If its a chick that I don't care much about... Mate i'll take a nap, while my neighbour comes over and takes care of her haha
You need something very powerful mate! Hobbies! Healthy ones! Omg
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
I can get how some guys would get turned on seeing their girl get banged by random dudes..... It's exciting to witness her inner wh0re come out from a 3rd person POV...

But i dont understand how some guys get aroused by the humiliation aspect of cvckery.... Yes, some guys do get s3xual gratification from their wives humiliating them...
Some dude who being abuse in childhoods get this aroused.. All the time. Thats why we have lots of cases husband wanted their wife to be bang by other dude.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

zonn

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2015
Messages
57
Reaction score
12
If you are part of the swingers community, this is nomal behaviour par for the course.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
If you are part of the swingers community, this is nomal behaviour par for the course.

Yeh for those guys its normal.. But MANY woman, this is a huge turn on.

Multiple guys banging them
 

zonn

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2015
Messages
57
Reaction score
12
Yeh for those guys its normal.. But MANY woman, this is a huge turn on.

Multiple guys banging them
Chances are more women have partaken in "multiples" situation then the number of men who have done so. Sex is available freely on tap of women while for the men, they have to work for it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
However on occasion i have suggested to a plate, that I would love to have some big Black bull come over and smash her azz...
I hear what you are saying, that you are framing this as dominating her somehow. But for me, I don't see the appeal in this at all - if I want to dominate a girl, it's not going to involve another guy. But hey, we all have our odd little sexual quirks, so I'm not going to try to shame you for it.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I hear what you are saying, that you are framing this as dominating her somehow. But for me, I don't see the appeal in this at all - if I want to dominate a girl, it's not going to involve another guy. But hey, we all have our odd little sexual quirks, so I'm not going to try to shame you for it.
Mate i have never tried it.. I suggested it once or twice to chicks.. Just to see what the slvtometre is saying?

Quite a few girls would be up for it.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
Quite a few girls would be up for it.
I'm sure they would. It's easy to see what they get out of it. The question is, what's in it for you?
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I'm sure they would. It's easy to see what they get out of it. The question is, what's in it for you?
I have never tried it.. However a plate from some years back, really wanted to be banged by several dudes..

I think for some dudes its simply about totall control and dominance over that chick, rather than being the cuck.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top