Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Watching Another Guy Bang Your Chick?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you have this fantasy?

I definiatly wouldn't consider this if I had serious feelings for a girl or in a LTR.

However if it was just a plate? It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

It's not even about being cucked.. Its simply about treating some chick like a complete fukin slvt..

Having total control over her sexualy.. Getting her to do anything and everything that you require off her sexualy.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can get how some guys would get turned on seeing their girl get banged by random dudes..... It's exciting to witness her inner wh0re come out from a 3rd person POV...

But i dont understand how some guys get aroused by the humiliation aspect of cvckery.... Yes, some guys do get s3xual gratification from their wives humiliating them...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get the cuckery part of it either... Who the fuk wants to feel like the 3rd wheel in a situation like that..

However when its a chick you give zero fuks about.. Its not about being cucked.. Its about that hoe submitting herself to you sexually without any limits.

Its about revealing her true slvty nature.. You will be surprised about how many woman love the idea of several men gang banging them and using them as cvm dumpsters.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man you never shvit tested a woman before? They schit test us all of the time!

Ok so i have never watched another man, bang any of my chicks. Ever!

However on occasion i have suggested to a plate, that I would love to have some big Black bull come over and smash her azz...

You would be surprised at how many woman would find this type of situation as a massive turn on.. If its a chick that I don't care much about... Mate i'll take a nap, while my neighbour comes over and takes care of her haha

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man you never shvit tested a woman before? They schit test us all of the time!

Ok so i have never watched another man, bang any of my chicks. Ever!

However on occasion i have suggested to a plate, that I would love to have some big Black bull come over and smash her azz...

You would be surprised at how many woman would find this type of situation as a massive turn on.. If its a chick that I don't care much about... Mate i'll take a nap, while my neighbour comes over and takes care of her haha
You need something very powerful mate! Hobbies! Healthy ones! Omg

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can get how some guys would get turned on seeing their girl get banged by random dudes..... It's exciting to witness her inner wh0re come out from a 3rd person POV...

But i dont understand how some guys get aroused by the humiliation aspect of cvckery.... Yes, some guys do get s3xual gratification from their wives humiliating them...
Some dude who being abuse in childhoods get this aroused.. All the time. Thats why we have lots of cases husband wanted their wife to be bang by other dude.

zonn

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are part of the swingers community, this is nomal behaviour par for the course.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are part of the swingers community, this is nomal behaviour par for the course.

Yeh for those guys its normal.. But MANY woman, this is a huge turn on.

Multiple guys banging them

zonn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh for those guys its normal.. But MANY woman, this is a huge turn on.

Multiple guys banging them
Chances are more women have partaken in "multiples" situation then the number of men who have done so. Sex is available freely on tap of women while for the men, they have to work for it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear what you are saying, that you are framing this as dominating her somehow. But for me, I don't see the appeal in this at all - if I want to dominate a girl, it's not going to involve another guy. But hey, we all have our odd little sexual quirks, so I'm not going to try to shame you for it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear what you are saying, that you are framing this as dominating her somehow. But for me, I don't see the appeal in this at all - if I want to dominate a girl, it's not going to involve another guy. But hey, we all have our odd little sexual quirks, so I'm not going to try to shame you for it.
Mate i have never tried it.. I suggested it once or twice to chicks.. Just to see what the slvtometre is saying?

Quite a few girls would be up for it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite a few girls would be up for it.
I'm sure they would. It's easy to see what they get out of it. The question is, what's in it for you?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure they would. It's easy to see what they get out of it. The question is, what's in it for you?
I have never tried it.. However a plate from some years back, really wanted to be banged by several dudes..

I think for some dudes its simply about totall control and dominance over that chick, rather than being the cuck.