Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Watch Out For Parisites!!

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paris Hilton wanna-bes, aptly named Parisites, are growing in population and are threatening civilization as we know it. Parisites are known to travel in packs of up to 10. They are easily spotted by their nearly identical images(blonde, showing lotta skin, expensive clothes, ect...) and the one or two over weight parisites in the pack. Recent servey's have shown that they may also have a token metro/gay male friend along with them.

These people are dangerous. They have been seen luring men and taking their money, dignity, balls, and everything that makes a man a man. Women arround them will either be rediculed or attempted to be assimilated into the group. Should you see a parisite, do not panic, they can be handled. Should you run into them, hide and/or make your self look bigger than you are. If that doesn't work, confuse them by shouting "Paris!" or ask them a basic skill testing question. Never approach a group of parisites without being armed with hilariously sarcastic comments about them.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Paris Hilton wanna-bes, aptly named Parisites, are growing in population and are threatening civilization as we know it. Parisites are known to travel in packs of up to 10. They are easily spotted by their nearly identical images(blonde, showing lotta skin, expensive clothes, ect...) and the one or two over weight parisites in the pack. Recent servey's have shown that they may also have a token metro/gay male friend along with them.

These people are dangerous. They have been seen luring men and taking their money, dignity, balls, and everything that makes a man a man. Women arround them will either be rediculed or attempted to be assimilated into the group. Should you see a parisite, do not panic, they can be handled. Should you run into them, hide and/or make your self look bigger than you are. If that doesn't work, confuse them by shouting "Paris!" or ask them a basic skill testing question. Never approach a group of parisites without being armed with hilariously sarcastic comments about them.
Paris Hilton

Anna Nicole Smith

what do they have in common besides having a loose vagina or being blonde?

They're both Histrionics. Avoid Histrionics like the plague, if you have to deal with them, don't take them seriously and treat them like children because that's what they are.

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf?

I dont see the value of this thread... I almost didn't reply because I didn't want to bump it.... But my god... someone should delete this maybe?

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! I know some girls who totally fit this description.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pound them then toss them.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Parasites... you mean like most desperate single moms?
No...the ill-dreaded [Can't say it] are...worse.... much worse then parasites. They are...leeches. They get a hold of you...and...there's nothing left at the end.

But even worse then that...is a divorced [...cant' say it]. Normally, they are alright..but if they read a minute amount of female prograganda...they turn into cynical crack wh0res.

:crackup:

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are called Parisites, not parasites. They are called that because of their genetic inability to provide anything for society or other humanbeings.

;)

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha

definitely a threat to the modern man.

If its too late to outrun them, administer a spray of Logic and Intelligence.

that should buy you enough time to make your escape (or number-close, if thats what ur into)

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, too true.

:crackup:

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
haha

definitely a threat to the modern man.

If its too late to outrun them, administer a spray of Logic and Intelligence.

that should buy you enough time to make your escape (or number-close, if thats what ur into)
LMAO