Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was Will Smith Alpha for Slapping Chris Rock after he Disrespected his Wife?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is it was staged. If it wasn´t Chris would´ve pressed charges.
Not necessarily. Rock is being savvy about this situation. He knows he gains major points if he doesn't press charges and makes Smith look even more pathetic. If he presses charges, Smith would gain some sympathy from the media/public because "he stood up for his wife and then got criminally charged! Oh the shame!!"

Not saying it wasn't necessarily staged; just disagreeing about the fact he would've pressed charges if it wasn't. My two cents.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a simp chump for not dumping that W after she confessed to cheating...hitting somone won't change that fact !
FYI : It was fake anyway
It wasn't even the cheating. It was her talking about "looking for love" not knowing what it is, and saying on multiple occasions that Will cannot please her sexually. How much self respect would you have if that's the position you support?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Regardless of whether it's stage or not, some girls do in fact get turned on seeing their man beat the sh1t outta some other guy who was harassing her. Some don't like it because he's too "controlling/reactive." Not calm = aka the opposite of what red pill says a man should behave if he wants to be attractive to women.
Latin America women are like this

the problem with them is that they are psychos

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but didn't they have an open marriage? I read an article about it late last year.

"In the surprisingly candid interview, Will confirmed that both he and Jada have, with mutual agreement, engaged in sexual relations outside their marriage."
It was open. She was taking increasing and increasing actions that are hitting too close to home and starting to degrade Will. So yes, it was an open situation but Jada found a way to do things that humiliate and strip him bare. In most of their pictures together she's leaning away, looking closed off. In the pics with her lover(s) she looks like she's so pleased and so proud of them, just not for Will. It's a retarded situation even if you agreed to do that. She has been saying Will can't even please her, and that just crushes his image.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I don't agree with the slap. First of all, I can't get away with slapping the people who pizz me off in a professional setting, which is what this was, so why should Will get away with it? Second, Chris Rock's statements were comedy/entertainment. Will Smith's wife should know who she's married to. If she was offended, too F-ing bad. If she don't like it then she shouldn't be married to a man in Will's career field. Will should have stood up to the wife for being pizzy about it, not to Chris. Again, I say this because of how Will and Chris make their living. Will especially..

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I just spoke with my friend who works in the biz and he said 100% real.

No one in Hollywood is even questioning whether it was real or fake, it was real.

Chris Rock is being praised for how he handled and the word is Will Smith's career is toast.

Oh and that Will and Jada's "marriage" is done and should have been done a long time ago.

I'm just the messenger.
So she might have know about the upcoming joke and urged him to his own demise.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I just spoke with my friend who works in the biz and he said 100% real.

No one in Hollywood is even questioning whether it was real or fake, it was real.

Chris Rock is being praised for how he handled and the word is Will Smith's career is toast.

Oh and that Will and Jada's "marriage" is done and should have been done a long time ago.

I'm just the messenger.
it is a shame . Will smith was a good actor back in his days , and most likely would have still been if it was not for his wife mentally draining him

it is a shame when this happens to good guys who do not deserve being mentally abused , as most likely they would not hurt even a fly

but if he would have been a proper man , he would have ended things with his wife a long time ago . Maximum when his wife told him in front of the whole world that he cheated him

instead he was like “ we both cheated “ bla bla

the funny thing is that jada pinket has a career because of him , not because she was that good herself

really a big shame !

brad Pitt is more of a man , as he ended things with Angelina Jolie before things ended like they ended for will smith .

also brad Pitt was mentally bullied by his wife , etc

Serenity

Reaction score
This whole thread is moot because the entire thing was staged.
I fail to see a motive for why any of them would stake their reputation for this. There's a joke that many would consider dumb and a reaction that many would consider dumb. Neither of them are winning and even if one them are, why would the loser go along with it?

What's in it for them? Don't say money because they can wipe their asses with it until the day they die.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fail to see a motive for why any of them would stake their reputation for this. There's a joke that many would consider dumb and a reaction that many would consider dumb. Neither of them are winning and even if one them are, why would the loser go along with it?

What's in it for them? Don't say money because they can wipe their asses with it until the day they die.
Maybe they were allowed to be successful. Maybe someone has compromising photos/videos of them doing heinous things . Maybe there's two sides to the coin, and they know when they have to fall from grace or get exposed.

Serenity

Reaction score
Maybe they were allowed to be successful. Maybe someone has compromising photos/videos of them doing heinous things . Maybe there's two sides to the coin, and they know when they have to fall from grace or get exposed.
Maybe they got probed by an alien and are being remote controlled from a different galaxy. Maybe the actors never even existed, they've been CGI all along. Maybe, I know this is absolutely nuts, but just maybe it simply is as it seems without being some tinfoil hat conspiracy.

Upholding the Woke Agenda and being forced to do things is part of the price of fame and success. The price of not complying is “cancellation”.
Ah, yes, it's probably the lizard people. It must be so because I say it, my belief conjured from thin air is all the evidence I need. Soon they have absolute woke domination over us, we'll all be compelled to slap each other any time now just like our great god of woke Will Smith so beautifully did.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Upholding the Woke Agenda and being forced to do things is part of the price of fame and success. The price of not complying is “cancellation”.

Gang members are the same. They are forced to perform tasks for the gang. Or risk restribution.

As @DonJuanjr says. It’s a murky business indeed
i think that we will see if will smith is out of the business or not

some other actors were kicked out for things that were proved untrue , but still were not accepted back ( Johnny depp for example )

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they got probed by an alien and are being remote controlled from a different galaxy. Maybe the actors never even existed, they've been CGI all along. Maybe, I know this is absolutely nuts, but just maybe it simply is as it seems without being some tinfoil hat conspiracy.
Way to use reductio ad absurdum. You're adding "poisoning the well" ideas such as lizard people, aliens, bigfoot, flat earth, ect. to discredit a plausible idea. You don't think people of power use it to bribe and control others? Especially when it comes to mass influence the way celebrities have? Cinema was seen as a mass propaganda tool as early as the 1920s. J Edgar Hoover was very serious about keeping agents on movie sets to control what was put in the movies. What about all the Harvey Weinstein type sex stuff that supposedly goes on. Do you think Corey Feldman was lying? What about Corey Haim?

You know one of the alphabet agencies came up with the term "tinfoil hat", as well as "conspiracy theory" Gee..... I wonder why that is?

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
@DonJuanjr and @Pan87

I guess I laid it on a little too thick, point was that I can also make poorly substantiated claims. Sure didn't think I'd hit that many buttons.

What does it matter, I'm just another alpha maintaining my power through a fake civil rights movement. Maybe I am a reptile though, not gonna lie, that would be kinda cool.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubbles guys, but it was real. Nobody in Hollywood can keep a secret. Will Smith's cuck reputation has been bubbling under the surface for some time now, and all the therapy and shrooms in the world couldn't help him. He had no incentive to pull this right before an Oscar win.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will needs a life coach, and not someone who is from that sphere. A lot of male celebrities need one. Send him back to Philly or something and make him hang around some real dudes instead of fake Hollywood for a change. They'll change him fast.