Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was Will Smith Alpha for Slapping Chris Rock after he Disrespected his Wife?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key was he went up there only after seeing his "wife" upset at the joke. He looked about his whipped as one possibly could. Not to mention he did this on live TV knowing that Rock wasn't going to retaliate in any serious fashion OR if he did there would have been 50 people rushing both of them to put a stop to it.

It is sort of like when NBA players start shoving each other back and forth. We know nothing is going to happen - this was the same thing except he took some cheap b1tch slap shot at Rock then immediately walked away. There is ZERO alpha about what he did. I would have lost a lot of respect for Will Smith if I had any for him to begin with.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key was he went up there only after seeing his "wife" upset at the joke. He looked about his whipped as one possibly could. Not to mention he did this on live TV knowing that Rock wasn't going to retaliate in any serious fashion OR if he did there would have been 50 people rushing both of them to put a stop to it.

It is sort of like when NBA players start shoving each other back and forth. We know nothing is going to happen - this was the same thing except he took some cheap b1tch slap shot at Rock then immediately walked away. There is ZERO alpha about what he did. I would have lost a lot of respect for Will Smith if I had any for him to begin with.
hope that this is a good example about how alpha are the celebrities :)

real alphas are not in politics , business , etc because they are not agreeable enough in most cases ( at least this days )

You have almost nothing to learn from celebrities when it comes to dating , as most of them mainly sleep with girls due to their status and not due to their game

their game is “ I am will smith , and I am very known and have money “

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
It wasn't real. The Oscars' ratings hit an all-time low last year, so this year, they decided to give us a moment that would go viral. If you watch the video again, I don't even think Will's hand made contact with Chris. It was one of those fake TV slaps.

These people are actors. They gave us a performance.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the full video for those of you who haven't seen it, what do you guys think did Will Smith lose his cool or did he do the right thing?

The Fresh Simp of Bel Air?

As much as I like Will Smith as an actor, and seems like a cool guy to hang out with I lost a bit of respect for the whole Jada thing a while back. He is what I would have considered a high-value man, no reason why he needs to conform to Jada and her antics.

As for the altercation, slapping another man is not necessarily alpha. Especially because he is protecting someone who completely disrespect him and emasculated him in public.

Modern Man Advice

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Here is the full video for those of you who haven't seen it, what do you guys think did Will Smith lose his cool or did he do the right thing?

The Fresh Simp of Bel Air?

It was uncalled for. Alopecia is male/female pattern baldness which can be minimized for both genders. If caught early, it can be limited by finasteride and minoxidil; both which are approved for both genders. There's also hair transplants; which I am sure Will can afford.

Chris Rock is 5'10'', so I am surprised he didn't smack him back or walk off the stage and have charges pressed against Will Smith. Smith acted very unprofessionally and not as an adult. It was an innocent joke which he responded to with violence. If it was you or I, we'd be arrested. But since it's Will Smith, nothing happened, this sets a bad view of the people who have power and the ones who don't.

Smacking a person because a comic said he looks forward in seeing his wife in G.I. Jane 2 shouldn't result in being smacked. He should be arrested and charged with assault and battery.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't call him a Alpha nor a Simp.. What I think he did was hot headed and not a really good look for him.

He cried later on and apologized, which clearly shows he is not in control of his emotions.. he's literally giving off Kanye West vibes right now.

I don't want to live in a world where people can't make jokes at award shows. You should know as a celebrity going into one of those that it happens, and sometimes the jokes aren't tasteful, but we've all seen other people make even worse jokes than this. Even if he had a problem with it, he could have waited until after the show and pulled him aside and said that wasn't cool or whatever, and I'm sure Chris Rock would had easily apologized.

I don't know what it's like to be a celebrity in Hollywood, nor am I even gonna try. I think Will Smith is mentally fragile right now and he was ready to pounce on anyone. Chris Rock was just a casualty but it could had been anyone.

Now to be fair to Chris Rock.. I think he handled it well. He kept his hands behind his back the entire time. Didn't rub his face after the slap or show any type of pain or discomfort (other than the awkwardness of being slapped on live television), but he was just shocked and laughed it off the best he could. I'm honestly shocked that he didn't at least try to punch him back or anything. I think my fight response would had been kicked on auto-pilot, so how he just ate the slap and then laughed is amazing to me. I 100% agree Will Smith over reacted. Also as others have mentioned, WS was laughing at the joke until he saw his wife's reaction, which THEN prompted a response from him.

I must say, this is quite an entanglement he got himself in.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was uncalled for. Alopecia is male/female pattern baldness which can be minimized for both genders. If caught early, it can be limited by finasteride and minoxidil; both which are approved for both genders. There's also hair transplants; which I am sure Will can afford.

Chris Rock is 5'10'', so I am surprised he didn't smack him back or walk off the stage and have charges pressed against Will Smith. Smith acted very unprofessionally and not as an adult. It was an innocent joke which he responded to with violence. If it was you or I, we'd be arrested. But since it's Will Smith, nothing happened, this sets a bad view of the people who have power and the ones who don't.

Smacking a person because a comic said he looks forward in seeing his wife in G.I. Jane 2 should result in being smacked. He should be arrested and charged with assault and battery.
And yet another example of our hypocritical society. It is hilarious seeing everyone coming to Will Smith's aid because "someone should NEVER insult another about an illness -- Will Smith did the right thing!" If the roles had been reversed and Jada was a dude, we would all be laughing at the bald-guy joke Rock told (bald guys get ribbed all of the time with bald jokes and generally take it well). But because it is a woman, we are supposed to think this was an outrageous thing to say? You can't have it both ways.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
And yet another example of our hypocritical society. It is hilarious seeing everyone coming to Will Smith's aid because "someone should NEVER insult another about an illness -- Will Smith did the right thing!" If the roles had been reversed and Jada was a dude, we would all be laughing at the bald-guy joke Rock told (bald guys get ribbed all of the time with bald jokes and generally take it well). But because it is a woman, we are supposed to think this was an outrageous thing to say? You can't have it both ways.
I really wouldn't call male pattern baldness an illness.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guy insulted his wife because of a health condition, in public, for the entire planet to see.
Regardless of past behaviour, who slept with whom, he did the right thing.
All of you “alphas” “red pilled “ dudes who say he was wrong or he is still a beta, are just a bunch of behind the keyboard poosies.
His wife cucked him like @derby1 said, she didn't try to hide it either. Honestly, I think her hair falling out is just karma. There's no reason you should hit a person unless it's in self defense or to protect the life of someone else's. My dad thought it was alright to blow up and beat me even when what I told him was true. He had a short fuse and was easy to anger. A grow man that weighs over 200Ibs beating on a 13 year old 110Ib kid, my mother and sister never felt safe around him, and neither did I. When someone insults you, "turn the other cheek" and don't let their words control you. What he did to me has always stuck to me, it lingers in my mind with all my interactions with him. As he's gotten weaker and I've gotten stronger, I know that I can return the favor if I wanted to. It's not right for me to say it, but it's true. I won't do it however, although I have forgiven him and won't seek revenge, I won't ever forget how fragile his ego was for a few words to set him off.

Being Alpha means maintaining frame; it means not being controlled by your emotions (literally, what most women are), and standing by your beliefs. How can a woman, or anyone, ever feel safe around a man who's easily angered and swayed to an emotional response? How can anyone respect someone who changes his opinions on the fly? (Like Will Smith did after laughing at his joke, then seeing his wife being unhappy decided to act out) The only reason I lift is so that I'll never feel so vulnerable at the hands of another man again, and I understand that if I don't want to repeat the cycle of my father I have to follow the red pill truth and maintain frame.

Before any of you chuds here replies saying "you probably deserved that beating, why'd you insult your dad, brat?" My dad blew our families life savings on a fun filled flight to Germany where he gorged himself on food and booze, then f*cked a bunch of prostitutes, and lies about ever doing it even today. He's an easily angered drunk and a fool who only thinks of himself. A father is supposed to be a leader and set an example for his family, not go on a power trip and think he's entitled to do as he pleases. Authority always comes with responsibility.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will Smith was in a no win situation...

A) If he took action, there would be consequences (lawsuit, blacklisted from hollywood)

B) If he didnt respond, he'd be clowned even more

Option A is the best choice, but he didnt need to get physical, he could have just exchanged words with Chris Rock on stage and let it end there.

You can tell from the videos that Jada was visibly angered and pushed Will to act....

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will Smith was in a no win situation...

A) If he took action, there would be consequences (lawsuit, blacklisted from hollywood)

B) If he didnt respond, he'd be clowned even more

Option A is the best choice, but he didnt need to get physical, he could have just exchanged words with Chris Rock on stage and let it end there.

You can tell from the videos that Jada was visibly angered and pushed Will to act....
Not at all. Had he simply waited until after Rock's routine and had a word with Rock right then and there - and then told the press he didn't appreciate Rock's joke, had let him know he didn't appreciate him making light of his wife's illness, and hoped Rock understood why he felt displeasure, the entire narrative would be different. He would have confronted Rock from a place of reason, and public perception would be 100% behind him as having stood up for his "wife" (whether she deserved to be stood up for is a completely different topic) and handled it calmly like a man. Not from a place of erratic emotion. As it stands, you still have a large contingent of the public/press acting like this was some noble action to commit assault/battery. Which is laughable.

I mean maybe you could say it was a "no-win" situation simply because he is married to Jada.