Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was Will Smith Alpha for Slapping Chris Rock after he Disrespected his Wife?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Celebrities are not a good example of men, at least in Hollywood. This seems status quo for what happened, staged or not.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the picture and tell me they aren’t smirking
I don't think it was staged, but if it was, that's the best evidence. When I see the pic it's almost too perfect. It looks like the exact obverse of the Batman slapping Robin meme. Also the way Rock absorbed the hit, as another user mentioned, was impressive. So if it was a ruse you could say he knew it was coming and was able to brace for it (and that it was a theatrical slap).

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it was staged, but if it was, that's the best evidence. When I see the pic it's almost too perfect. It looks like the exact obverse of the Batman slapping Robin meme. Also the way Rock absorbed the hit, as another user mentioned, was impressive. So if it was a ruse you could say he knew it was coming and was able to brace for it (and that it was a theatrical slap).
Chris Rock more than likely was still surprised and stunned that happened, so all he could do was keep holding his previous expression. We've all been there.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch the video of Chris Rock putting his hands behind his back and leaning forward with his face as Will Smith is walking over to slap him. Now tell me this isn't fake as fvck :rolleyes:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch the video of Chris Rock putting his hands behind his back and leaning forward with his face as Will Smith is walking over to slap him. Now tell me this isn't fake as fvck :rolleyes:
It certainly got everyone talking. But don't see it as a net gain for anyone involved - so really what was the point of staging it if that is the case? Especially Will Smith. Even if you have these SJWs praising him standing up for his "wife", the net result is that most people deep down see him as a completely whipped laughing stock if they didn't before (who am I kidding - everyone already did lol).

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if they got paid to do this or staged it to increase the oscar's TV ratings, after all, it's what everyone is talking about today.

What's funny is how quickly people fall for stupid crap like this. They should just have Jerry Springer host the Oscars next year and stop pretending.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's the planting his left foot that gives it away.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris Rock is a terrible actor so I have my doubts. Plus nobody in Hollywood can keep a secret.

On the other hand, nothing on television is every by accident.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are literal actors. Watch any movie where Will Smith cries then compare that to his apology. Same Energy

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The left will devour their own to further their agenda.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the full video for those of you who haven't seen it, what do you guys think did Will Smith lose his cool or did he do the right thing?

The Fresh Simp of Bel Air?

Rsd Ty broke it down. Wil raged because he got cucked and clowned.

You can't be a alpha cucked.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flush your toilet and that’s the sound of Will‘s career.
Will should have taken Jada out with the trash for her infidelities long ago but once again proved he’s a Beta ”save-a-ho”.
Staged or not staged is irrelevant as doing that during the “Wokeness“ awards will seal his fate.
Bye Will…

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be alpha if:

1. His wife was worthy of respect and defense (and not badmouthing him publically and cheating on him openly)

2. She was actually being attacked somehow (a well known comedian making a joke on stage is obviously not an attack)

3. If the rumor that he was seen laughing until she glared at him isn't true. (Obviously taking orders from your woman contrary to what you actually think and feel is as beta as it gets

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
My guess is it was staged. If it wasn´t Chris would´ve pressed charges.