"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Was this a invitation?

dookie

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Age
46
This happened with a coworker. She recently caught her BF in bed with the X. Came in the morning crying and all, told me about situation etc. Shift forward to 2 days later. Another coworker mentioned how she would be so pissed if she got back with the guy. She left, and we were alone. I said "I know you are smart..." She said that she has "needs." I don't know why I didn't use any CF, cus this was a really good opportunity. I think of her as a friend but she is hot. I said something along the lines that assume you would know your body better than a guy. (suggesting she buy a vibrator) She said "its not the same." (another missed opportunity) Now when the next day arrives. So when I go to work next... are there any suggestions on how the convos could be turned sexual /and/or mabe continue where we talked about eariler?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
294
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by dookie
This happened with a coworker. She recently caught her BF in bed with the X. Came in the morning crying and all, told me about situation etc. Shift forward to 2 days later. Another coworker mentioned how she would be so pissed if she got back with the guy. She left, and we were alone. I said "I know you are smart..." She said that she has "needs." I don't know why I didn't use any CF, cus this was a really good opportunity. I think of her as a friend but she is hot. I said something along the lines that assume you would know your body better than a guy. (suggesting she buy a vibrator) She said "its not the same." (another missed opportunity) Now when the next day arrives. So when I go to work next... are there any suggestions on how the convos could be turned sexual /and/or mabe continue where we talked about eariler?
if she still feels sad, tell her you gonna take her on a date to cheer her up, and do something fun and cheap, like something with action in it, and a cooldown at the end, like ging go-kart racing then then going somewhere to eat.
 

Pancho84

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
GO kart racing? Are you kidding? Shes not 12 lol
Take her somewhere she can relax and realize what an amazing man you are. It will both, convince her there are better guys out there and perhaps open up a door for you -
I could hardly understand your explanation but I hope this helped
 

Tyrone Biggums

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
50
I would leave her alone for a while and look for other ladies. Ask her out again after she has regrouped emotionally. But if she's crying to you and telling how her BF cheated on her she probably sees you no more than a friend.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Yea, if she's sad just sugest you two go out and have some fun together, that will cheer you up (and get you laid).
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
just remeber you are there most likely only for a rebound
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Its a rebound, but its up to him to score the 2 points or not LOL
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
yeah lol. Just dont expect anything else or you will prolly get burned. and dont let her complain about her bf to you......thats what afc's do. if she starts blabbering CHANGE the convo. Tell her to forget him and do something fun WITH YOU
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
WTF is wrong with you?

You're in a room with a chick, she tells you she has needs.

You suggest she buys a vibrator? WTF?

yeah man... take her cart racing. :rolleyes:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
even if it makes you like a "little kid"..... thats a good thing. It says are are in touch with yourself and know how to have fun. Society has not put its propaganda in your head. All of us have a kid inside of them and a woman will love a guy that can bring it out of her
 
Top