“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Was thinking and I realised

Blinky

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
A girl can only have girlfriends and boyfriends,..and if I'm not her boyfriend I must be her girlfriend if the word friend is used and i'm not ****ing her ;) ... which I have no desire too be.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
DJ philosophy, gotta love it....
 

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
343
Age
58
Location
Nevada
Hold on, I'm writing this down,..;)

Good observation.
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
simple but effective!

but I bet there is a guy out there saying: nooooo I am a guy that makes me her guy friend, its not as simple as that! I like her company!

But if you tell that sponge to compare himself - who does he have more in common with the girl's boyfriend or her girlfriend, he will have tough time answering it....

You are only in the boyfriend catagory if you are able to fvck her!
sounds Juvenile?? yes but its true!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
7
Depends on your state of mind. If you WANT to be her boyfriend and she keeps rejecting you and you are pining away all dog-faced and hurt while she uses and abuses you, then I would agree with you.

However, I have many women who are valued friends. Women are people too (ahahaa) and guess which one makes you look more appealing and attractive to other women:

A. Going to a bar with your guy friend, or
B. Going to a bar with your attractive lady friend.

or

A. Hanging out at the mall with your best friend Bernie, or
B. Hanging out at the mall with your attractive friend Linda.

Of course, I do agree in a certain respect: I do not have any women friends whom I haven't already fvcked and gotten tired of. I would never hang out with some chick who I wanted to plow but had no chance in doing so.
 

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
343
Age
58
Location
Nevada
Actually my answers would be 'A' and 'A'. I'd take my wingman over an attractive 'friend' any day and get more action. This is a huge AFC fallacy - guy thinks company of hot chick makes him worthy of the attention of other hot chicks. Never plays out, only scares off potential HBs.
 

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
947
Reaction score
3
Age
45
Location
Inyurvij Eina
More "DJ" simplified bullcrap. I've had purely platonic friendships with girls before, many of whom I wasn't attracted to at all. A lot of girls simply enjoy the company of guys much more than girls, and some girls are really cool to hang out with. I've never been a "girly friend" either.

But if this little philosophy of yours helps you get laid more, then more power to ya.
 

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
343
Age
58
Location
Nevada
I see. And of the 'platonic' friends how many of them did you initiate the friendship with? If you weren't attracted to them in the first place I'd expect it was them who initiated with you?
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
wtf guys ? Why the hell wouldn't u wanna be friends with girls ? Are you all social recluses that have no friends ?

The majority of people I see on this forum are nerdy guys or scrawny asians by the pics you post. Clearly they have problems getting girls whether it be confidence or self-esteem related.

But if you're a social guy, you should have many girl friends. And if you don't, b/c u feel u should be fu#king them, then you clearly do not get a lot of women.

I'm just in awe at the amount of bs thats being spewed on this thread.

Obviously, if you are going after a woman, and she throws u into friends zone, you don't want that. But you can't just have all guy friends. The more girl friends you have, the better you will be able to relate with them, when it comes time to hit on girls.

The more women you are around, even if its friendship-based, its EXPERIENCE. How can you be socially-adjusted without a few good female friends.

If you guys dont have any very close female friends, then you need to rethink your actions. Be more sociable ! Its necessary to becoming the dj
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top