Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

was John Lennon an AFC?

rapless

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other day, a friend of mine accused John of being AFC because of the whole Yoko thing...how she supposedly "broke up the Beatles" (bs, IMO) and how John took a 5-year break from music to become a "househusband." But it's not as if the man stayed home to raise his son Sean while Yoko went out and brought in the income. John had already been a multimegamillionaire and a world idol for 10 years by that time. He had the time and resources, and really wanted to be there for his son....and that's what every real man should do, isn't it? As it is, John missed out on being there for Julian 10 years prior because of his hectic schedule with the Beatles...so he now wanted to make things right with his 2nd son. And yeah, he really loved his wife and seemed to not hold back at all with expressing that. Is that so wrong? I don't really see any AFCism in any of that.

Though I know nobody's perfect, I couldn't bring myself to agree with what my friend said about one of my all-time heroes.

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was rich I wouldn't work either.
Well maybe I'd be a racecar driver, lol.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter. He was famous, rich and talented. Bingo.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Using the term AFC for everything, including where it does not apply and when it is not understood, is the most AFC thing people do too much around here.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Using the term AFC for everything, including where it does not apply and when it is not understood, is the most AFC thing people do too much around here.
Haha, glad someone said this... makes me lol :kick:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

Sometimes frustrated, very often a chump, but definitely not average.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
No.

Sometimes frustrated, very often a chump, but definitely not average.
That is correct.

However Pre-Yoko Ono, he fvcked many women who throw themselves at his feet. I believe many men fall into the abyss because the concept of love is construed by society's social conventions and its so haywired into our brain that we don't question to understand it but rather let it happen. Love has become a religion.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a side note, is it just me who think Lennon is massively overrated?
I'm sure there are others ... but I certainly ain't among them.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he was a great musician and a good guy for loving a girl that obviously isn't attractive.

Then again, alot of feminine liberal hippy guys like Lennon or ever more recently Bill Clinton, don't tend to choose the most attractive women as mates!

Let's face it, in general super hotties like jocks not hippies. There can be a few exceptions.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky said:
I think he was a great musician and a good guy for loving a girl that obviously isn't attractive.

Then again, alot of feminine liberal hippy guys like Lennon or ever more recently Bill Clinton, don't tend to choose the most attractive women as mates!

Let's face it, in general super hotties like jocks not hippies. There can be a few exceptions.
Super hotties like hot, successful guys like Rush Limbaugh.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tired of all these "so and so was AFC" threads.

Dude, worry about YOUR life. Keep from being an AFC. You can't do anything about anybody else. Besides, we don't know what he was like in his personal life.

As far as I know: AFC = Average Frustrated Chump. Your every day guy who gets walked all over. He's convinced women should be put on a pedestal and treated as princesses. They're never wrong in his eyes. Everything is his fault, and he feels that he should act to correct these things. He's convinced that being sweet, nice and caring are the ways to win women over, and then wonders why he gets stuck in the friend zone, while his crush since 3rd grade is getting pounded by guys who just don't give a sh*t.

John Lennon. TOTALLY AFC... :rolleyes: