"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Was I too forward with this text?

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
34
She wasn't put off by your comment, so that's a W for you. But it won't always turn out this way.

I've also had some recent experiences with being worried have having been too direct. It doesn't make you feel good. That's why you posted here because it caused you some concern. And personally I need my mind to be worried about other things so I'm choosing to not be direct. Because I should:


I would say if you're going to take it further, do it in person. At least you got a chance to shoot your shot then.

All in all, just say things you're comfortable with saying. That way you eliminate the worry.
Yeah, that’s what I’ll do from now on. It’s not worth the worrying
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top