Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was I too forward with this text?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wasn't put off by your comment, so that's a W for you. But it won't always turn out this way.

I've also had some recent experiences with being worried have having been too direct. It doesn't make you feel good. That's why you posted here because it caused you some concern. And personally I need my mind to be worried about other things so I'm choosing to not be direct. Because I should:
Stop texting. You sound lame as ****. Game women in person.
I would say if you're going to take it further, do it in person. At least you got a chance to shoot your shot then.

All in all, just say things you're comfortable with saying. That way you eliminate the worry.

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Reaction score
She wasn't put off by your comment, so that's a W for you. But it won't always turn out this way.

I've also had some recent experiences with being worried have having been too direct. It doesn't make you feel good. That's why you posted here because it caused you some concern. And personally I need my mind to be worried about other things so I'm choosing to not be direct. Because I should:

I would say if you're going to take it further, do it in person. At least you got a chance to shoot your shot then.

All in all, just say things you're comfortable with saying. That way you eliminate the worry.
Yeah, that’s what I’ll do from now on. It’s not worth the worrying